Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
♥♥Author's Note!!!♥♥
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Things Can Change
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Life Changing

9.5K 92 34
By Infinite_Dawn

***************************************************************************************************************

Ok so this came in my mind...how about I make a story and make Natsu a bully BOMB!! Got it. I chose Demons because Lucy is a abused child and she finally leaves but she stills go through the same thing as she did before. There are some NaLi moments don't hate me....ok but please enjoy and...here's...Demons.

**************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I was glad I was leaving my abusive Dad, my mom finally came for me. He was a heavy drinker and trashed everything I had. My Dad had to go to jail and rehab for almost 10 years. The worst part I was already getting bullied at school. We got to wear anything we wanted but my stuff was ripped. I kind of stopped going to school and locked myself in my room.

My Dad only came in when he was drunk and wanted to hit me. I told my mom on the phone about everything that had happened. She promised that she would come back. I was 10....almost 7 years now since then. I'm 17 now my mom finally came for me with the police. I didn't bring anything...nothing...I had nothing in the first place.

I got into the car of my mom's Ford Escalate...it was a pretty blue with tinted windows. I opened the door to saw a woman with long blond hair that touched the middle of her back. Then a red skirt, red blouse, then a black blazer then white heels with a red ribbon around her ankle.

My mom started the car then looked at me. She started crying. "Lucy...I'm soo sorry!" She hugged me, I felt her hot tears roll down neck. I started to cry as while. I hugged her back...I held my sob inside. We let go.

"Lucy I thought...you would have at least got something." I nodded. Then..I gasped and rushed back inside causing my mom to call out to me.

In my room I opened a drawer and pulled out some papers. I rushed back down stairs and into the truck.

"What did you have to get?" I looked down at it.

"Something I had been working on since I was 9." My Mom seemed even more interested, but I didn't want to tell.

My Mom started the truck and we left the house of dirty memories.

Magnoila-

Mom told me a lot about this place...I forgot most of this...I didn't remember anything She told me from the schools and the beautiful lake that ran into the middle of the city. We passed a school.

"Lucy...that will be your high school...Fairy Academy." She pointed out. High school...it's been 3 months since I've gone to high school.

"Mom...when do I start?" She tapped her chin.

"Oh...next week from now." I looked out the window...I saw a pink head boy looking over to our truck. He looks familiar but from where. My head slightly throbbed a little bit.

"Mom...where do we live...exactly?" She smiled.

"Here." I looked through the window. The neighborhood was huge...we kept driving. Then we came to a complete halt.

"Here we are." I was taken back.

"Mom...how?" My breath was taken away.

"Come on...lets go inside." She got out and started walking to that big house. I got out...then for that moment I felt...changed. I ran after my Mom. She unlocked the door...it felt like bright light came.

I saw a beautiful staircase that was decorated with purple African lilys, and then a banner that said...'Welcome Home Lucy!!'

Their were few maids and butlers that were standing at the door welcoming me...I felt nervous.

"Ms. Lucy, allow me to show you to your room?" I looked at her, she smiled.

"Oh and Lucy there are a pair of clothes on your new bed." I nodded I followed the maid. She had pretty white hair.

"Here you are Ms. Lucy." She started walking away.

"Wait...you don't have to call me that just Lucy...also...what's your name?" She smiled.

"I'm Miragane Strauss...but please call me Mira." I smiled.

"Ok...well I must go...goodbye...Lucy." She walked away. I opened the door. Big...bigger. There was a pretty queen size bed. Then a balcony. There were flowers coursing the desk.

I went over to where I saw two other doors. I opened the doors...a closet a big closet at that. It already had clothes inside. Then I saw hats a lot.

"Oh yea I told my mom when I got in the 6th grade I grew to love all types of hats."

I closed it back. "So...those were the clothes mom was talking about." I picked them up.

"Now a bathroom." I turned past my bed and walked over to another door. I opened it slightly to make sure it was the bathroom. To my please it was it was quite big. There was a big tub then a large glass shower of course a toilet and then a beautiful blue sink.

I took off my clothes and stepped into heat...lovely heat. Then there was shampoo I put it in my hair and rubbed it in.

I slid down the glass going into my rolled up position. Putting my head down. "What am I doing?"

I got up and finish washing my hair and got out. My hair was wet to the bone. I found a two towels on the corner and a phone. I used one to dry my body then the other for my hair. The phone said 'Happy Birthday Lucy!' It said...I opened it. It read:

Dear Lucy,

I'm so sorry for everything, I wanted to come get you back then but lawyers won't allow me to do so...But when you turned 16 I wanted to do more...I wanted you to be something in your life. Finally...here you are! Since I didn't see you back then here's your 16th birthday present. I love you dearly my Lucy.

Love,

Mother,

"Mom..." A teardrop rolled down my face. I started putting the clothes I had on. It was some what tight. It was blue leggings with a white mini skirt, then a white tank top and a black leather jacket.

I put my hair into two big braids then dried it myself. I walked out the bathroom after finishing drying my hair.

I found some shoes under the bed they were toms. I slipped them on. I undid my hair, it was curly I went back into the closet and got a hat. I looked at all the hats. I found one...it was more of a winter hat but I made it work. I put my hair in the hat and then left some of my hair out.

I heard a knock. I went and opened the door. My Mom was standing there. "So...you got the present right?" She was smiling even harder.

"Yea...I love it." I hugged her.

"So I scheduled a meeting with your principal...I knew her for almost over 20 years now." She continued.

"So come on." She turned around and walked away.

"So...you meant now?" She nodded without looking at me. I followed her.

"Loke, can you be a dear and get our Lincoln?" She asked nicely. The guy had wild spikey hair and hazel eyes. He smiled and nodded.

He walked through a door, I heard a engine start, then a garage door open.

"Come on Lucy!" My mom walked through the door and I followed. I turned and waved bye to everyone.

They bowed and closed the door after me. I got in the back while Loke and Mom sat in the front. Then we drive.

Natsu P.O.V.

My mom wanted me to come to her office, I wonder why? I had to miss football practice. "Damnit...Coach will denfinaly make me run like hell when I get back." I opened the door and walked in. She was sitting at her desk with stacks of papers around her.

"Hey Natsu." She didn't look up from her work. She had pretty blue hair like my little sister.

"So why did you call me here?" She put up her hand telling me to wait. I sighed and sunk in the chair. I heard knock from outside.

"Come in!" My mom called. The door opened. I turned in my seat I saw a woman around the same age as my mom she had long blond hair that touched the middle of her back.

"Grandeeneey!!/Layla!!" They said in unison. Then went to hug each other.

"Uhh...what's going on here?" They looked at me.

"This is my friend Layla Heartfilia we use to leave next to each other when we were 5." They laughed.

"Oh...I want you to meet my daughter the one I was telling you about...Lucy!" No one came.

"Loke...let...me go." The girl seem like she was struggling.

I whistled only to have a fist to back of my head. She had pretty brown eyes, curly blond hair and a body...I tried hard not to look...but I'm a guy soooooooooo......

"This is my daughter Lucy." The girl smiled slightly.

My Mom sat down and Lucy and her Mom sat in the chair. I leaned against the wall and started texting Gray.

Hey

Dude where r u??? I sighed

My mom told me to come to her office

Wht did u this time? A vein appeared on my forehead

What the hell Gray! I didn't do nothin!

Then wat is it then?

A girl and her mom...I never seen them before...she must be new but I can tell u she's hot!

Hey, hav u forgot bout Lis?

Of course not she's to damn hot to be forgotten.

Haha yea ur right

"Hey Natsu would you show Lucy around the school." I look up and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Ok." The girl got up but didn't look at me. We walked out the door.

We didn't say anything it was that awkward silences that I hated the most. I thought about sparking a conversation. "So Lucy..." She looked at me slightly.

"Where are you from?" She sighed.

"I'm from here but I moved...I..don't want to talk about it." She seemed upset talking about it. Well that didn't work.

"Hey Natsu!!" I turn around it was my buddies Gray and Jellal.

"Hey!" Lucy just looked at them

"Ehh why are all of you boys so loud?" The red head devil showed up. She is our Student Body President.

"Heeeyyy...Errrzzzaa." I've always been scared of that girl....she crazy.

"So who is this?" Gray asked staring at Lucy.

"Oh this is..." Uh...I didn't know her name.

"Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia." She said putting her hand out to shake with Gray. He took her hand. "Gray Fullbuster." He winked her and I saw a slight blush on her face.

"Oh yes your our new student they said your suppose to be coming next week I'm Erza Scarlet a pleasure to meet you." Erza smiled and Lucy returned the gesture.

"Nice to meet you....my mom wanted me to meet the principle." Ezra nodded. "Oh and this is Jellal Ferdane...the Vice President of the student counci.

"Well come on we have to explore some more." I pulled Lucy away, leaving the others.

Lucy P.O.V.

He started walking faster his grip on my wrist tighten. He pushed me against the locker. "Ok Lucy Heartfilia...I'm tried of your goodie goodie attitude." He seemed mad...but why

"What the hell!? I don't what the fuck your talking about!" He punched the locker next to my head.

"Don't play with me Heartfilia...I will make your time here a living hell!" He walked away were we had came from. I slid down the lockers. "Just like before...just like before.

***************************************************************************************************************

Well...their you go. I know messed up right.

Lisanna: How come I wasn't in this chapter?

Me: Calm down you WILL get your moment to shine.

Lisanna: Thank you!

Lucy: *Cough* *cough* bit *cough* ch

Me: Good one.

Me and Lucy laughed Lisanna was just lost.

Sorry just...had to do that..........your welcome and thank you!

Edited:June 6th 2015

***************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.1K 33
Ballet isn't a sport. Ballet is an art, and in art, you strive for perfection or nothing. Meet Lucy Heartfilia, a world famous ballerina at the age o...
997K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
84K 288 13
As the title says