WICKED GAMES WITH THE MAFIA

By temanguby

Interpol agent, Melissa Dlamini is playing wicked games with the wrong man. Forced to go undercover and bring... More

THE MEETING
THE FIRST EMAIL
LET'S GET PHSYCAL
HIS VICTIM
DARKER DAYS
SEITH ROSEWOOD
MELISSA DLAMINI
I HATE THEM ALL
MAKEOVER
FLYING WITH HIM
MEETING THE FAMILY II
THE TALK
BREAKFAST
STRATEGY
KNOWING MY PLACE
WAITING TO BE SLAUGHTERED
STUPID TOUR
GETTING READY TOGETHER
ONE HELL OF A SHOW
HARD TO FORGET
ASHLEY
HOLDING ON
BEATING HEART
RELEASE
GOODBYE
SOUP KITCHEN
TAKEN
TERRORRIST
HOMELESS
FOUND
TRAPPED
SHOPPING
FREE
FATTENING RANCH
DINNER
THE FIGHT
ROSES
I'M SORRY
FINGERS
LET ME LOVE YOU
GAMES
STAY OFF BITCHES
WORK
HOME
HAPPINESS
I LOVE YOU
PARADISE
MORE WINE PLEASE
MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY HOME
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
HELP PLEASE!

MEETING THE FAMILY

8.6K 284 24
By temanguby

After seven hours, fifteen minutes of being cooked up with this asshole we finally landed in Frankfurt airport.

I just couldn't bare being closed up with him. He was irritating. I had gotten a migraine just from him shouting through the phone. How did people work with this man? He was just always angry. I had found it very helpful to zip my mouth and avoid eye contact.

The flight attendants turned out to be very nice except for the first one I talked to.

When I was asleep they had placed a throw over me and a pillow under my head.

"We are going to spend a week or two in my grandmother's house. To her you are my girlfriend and we have been dating for six months. I don't want you fucking this up, if you do, I will fuck you up badly. Am I making myself clear?"

I found myself nodding as the car we had found waiting for us in the airport slowed down until it came into a halt in front of a big black electric gate.

Two guys wearing black suits stood firmly outside, looking so scary and untouchable. I noticed two others standing on top of pillars at the sides of the gate. Security was tight here. The gate suddenly opened. Seith was driving the black Ferrari himself, it really came as a shock.

I almost gasped at the sight of the mansion. It looked like a castle with its old concrete walls and pillars. The house was big. It was semi-circle shaped with a circular drive way and a fountain that overflowed with fresh water. I could see so many windows, it was like a fortress of some sort. There were steps which led to a massive front door. The place crawled with guards all over, moving around. Some were on the roof, looking over the gates and into the wild.

"Do not fuck up," The harsh voice came causing me to jump. His tone was so frightening and I found myself praying that he never found out the truth about me. Opening the door, he slid out as I did the same.

An old, tall and wrinkled lady stood at the door way with two maids by her side, she wore a floral dress with her brown curls falling over her shoulders. Seith took my hand into his, earning a weird look from me. I didn't feel comfortable with him touching me, he made my skin crawl and I just wanted to run as far away from him as I could.
We walked up the stairs as I forced a smile on my lips.

"Grams,"

I almost fainted, Seith ran to his grams and scooped her up in his hands with a big fat smile.

"My boy, you look so skinny, they haven't been feeding you well, I missed you." Grandma said as she was squeezed in those bloody arms.

Feeling disdain, I looked at my feet wishing to just shoot Seith there and there.

Asshole!

"Oohh my, you brought her. Come here my child."

My head snapped up as I noticed that they were now talking to me. Slowly, I walked up to her open arms as Seith gave me a warning look. I was embraced in a warm hug and it felt so good. I hadn't known how much I needed a hug until now. I wanted to weep my eyes out but held myself.

After a few seconds, I pulled back.

"Come on now, let me take you to your room," grams said turning excitedly to the house. I walked behind her as she went to the elevator.

We came to a halt on the sixth floor before the doors opened and we walked out. The house was breath taking. Everything here was just exquisite. It was all covered in gold, antiques, paintings, so many old yet expensive things. We walked through a passage with doors on either side. It seemed to take forever but we came towards steps and down we went. As we walked I tried to memorise every twist and turn but after a while my head started throbbing causing me to give up.

I was confused, why take an elevator then take steps down again but nonetheless I followed. We turned right from the steps and there stood another passage, we walked through it and came to an halt in front of a large golden door.

"There you go, now get settled in. You two have the whole west wing to yourselves. We have dinner in three hours." She said giving me a wink then turning and leaving, causing me to almost gag. This was bad!

I looked at the door then at Seith.

"Where is my room?" I blurted out.

He just threw the doors wide open and walked past me. His grandma was gone so the loving act was gone. I stood there carrying my sling bag over my shoulder like a stupid bimboo. I seriously didn't understand, maybe he would come out and take me to my room. Two minutes past and nothing. I could hear footsteps inside. Finally the door opened and out the devil came.

"Don't stand there like an idiot, we are sharing the room." He said harshly.

Firstly the words didn't register, his voice sent a shiver down my spine, and it was like he was talking to a ten year old. Tears were threatening to spill out just from his tone but I held them back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbfounded. His stare could make you shit on yourself then and there.

"I said we sharing the room, now get in here." He said walking back into the room.

"Dumb and stupid," I heard him mumble to himself as he walked in.

Baby girl, keep it together, you're strong, you're strong. Don't cry. My inner voice said as I walked in the room.

The anger and hurt blinded me from seeing the beauty of the room. Gold everywhere. The massive poster bed covered in white sheets, red rose petals thrown on top. The white fluffy Asian rug with touches of gold here and there. I didn't notice the white curtains opening now and then from the breeze coming through. I didn't notice the exquisite ancient gold dressers, the gold double doors to the closet.

The room was meant for a king and I didn't notice all that. I threw my sling bag on the bed and sighed needing a break from all of this, I wished someone would just say 'cut!' And I would take a break from this horror. Seith had walked through a white door besides the bed and I could hear the sound of running water.

I sat on the bed, placed my head on my hands and took a deep breath. I could do this.

A knock was heard on the door and a stood up slowly and walked to open it.

A tall man, wearing black was standing there with a few girls in grey uniforms, carrying our luggage.

"Sorry ma'am, we have your bags." The man said bowing his head.

"Okay, thanks" I replied my voice a little bit husky. They walked in the room and put the bags in the closet then started unloading them and packing. Realization hit me and I ran to them, snatching the bag with all my equipment.

"Sorry, this one has presents I bought for the family, I'll just hold on to it." I said, trying hard to smile casually with my heart beating fast. I held on tight to the bag and when they continued packing, I placed it where the empty packing bag were being stashed.

Whu, so close.

I walked back in the room feeling tired, out of the blue Seith walked in the room with only a black towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was dripping wet, disgusting.

Quickly I turned and closed my eyes.

Feeling my cheeks turning rouge with anger. He walked past the bed, past me into the closet and I could suddenly hear him shouting at the girls.

"What are you looking at, I will poke out your eyes!" I jumped on where I stood and was thankful that that wasn't directed to me.
I heard footsteps as he walked back in the room. I didn't dare open my eyes, my heart was beating from my throat. I could feel his eyes burning on my skin, waiting for me to do one thing, just one thing so he could beat the shit out of me.

I didn't dare move, the air was tense and it was like you were just hiding in a closet with the serial killer walking towards it. I heard footsteps again.

"Open your eyes," he suddenly whispered in my ear causing me to jump up and scream in shock, when did he get here? His breath was hot against my skin and he was just an inch away from me. My eyes were wide open, my body was shaking.

Heat was radiating from him, everything was just standing still with my heart beating too loud. Suddenly I heard something drop and curiosity got the best of me. My eyes wondered down only to find the towel on the floor with him standing naked before me.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 504 15
"I don't know. Please let me go,...please..." She pleaded with her eyes half open while her lip shivered giving into the freezing night of Alaska. Sh...
232K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
86K 2.3K 39
(unedited: millions of grammar error and spelling mistakes) Zane: Italian Mafia leader Isabella: Simple sweet girl He is ruthless She is so kind He l...
293K 8.8K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...