The Werewolf and The Mutant W...

由 jumpingmanatee

Charles Xavier's daughter is a mutant. But she's also a witch which allows her to enter into the wizarding wo... 更多

Chapter 1 Discovery and Invitation
Chapter 2 School Supplies
Chapter 3 Ilvermorny
Chapter 4 Transferring to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Hogwarts Express and the Sorting
Chapter 6 First Day of School
Chapter 7 Defense Against the Dark Arts Class
Chapter 9 Classes
Chapter 10 Guarding the Kid.
Chapter 11 Hogsmeade Visit
Chapter 12 Denial Is Not Just A River In Eygpt
Chapter 13 Quidditch Match
Chapter 14 About Time
Chapter 15 Spending Time Together
Chapter 16 Dinner With Remus.
Chapter 17 Going Home For the Holidays
Chapter 18 Christmas Discovery
Chapter 19 Time of Good Cheer
Chapter 20 The New Term
Chapter 21 Letting Go
Chapter 22 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 23 Solace
Chapter 24 Home Sweet Home.
Chapter 25 Graduation Celebration

Chapter 8 A Visit Home

4K 138 15
由 jumpingmanatee

The quartet went back to the girls room where they started on their homework. They had been working in peace for a  while when suddenly Alina puts her quill down.

"I can't take this anymore."

"Take what?" Maxine asks.

"I can't take sitting here and not knowing if Logan's okay."

The other three look at each other, "Then go home." Dylan tells her.

"Yeah, you think I should?"

"Yeah! Especially if it's bugging you so much you can't study." Maxine tells her.

"You guys wouldn't mind if I left you for a while."

"No, dude go." Dylan tells her.

"Okay I'll be back then." With that she vanished, the others went back to studying.

She appeared inside her bedroom at the mansion, she immediately leaves and goes straight to her father.

"Dad, I'm home!" Alina says as she runs through the mansion to her dad's office, the door swings open.

"Alina, what are you doing home?" Charles asks her

"I came to check up on you guys, is everything okay?

"Yes, my dear, everything is fine, why do ask?"

"I had a little trouble with a boggart in class today and I had to come see if you're alright." Charles nods, the last time that happened, he had to hypnotize her to get her over her fear of snakes.

"Ah, was it the snakes again?"

"Not exactly." she then showed him what happened.

"Well, my angel, I can't cure you of your fear of Victor, it's a perfectly logical fear of him and not completely unfounded. But if you need reassurance, Logan is in the Danger Room right now."

Alina smiles at her father, gives him a great big hug and kiss.

"Thanks, Daddy, I'll go down there right now." With one last hug, she dashes out the door on her way to the Danger Room. She runs past Hank who was just leaving his room.

"Slow down, Alina, wait what are you doing back here?"

"Boggart, need to see Logan, I'll talk to you later."

At hearing the word boggart, Hank completely understood.

"Must have been a snake again." Hank says to himself.

He goes into Charles' office.

"I just saw Alina, Charles, is she afraid of snakes again?"

"No Hank much worse and more justified, I'll tell you on our way to Cerebro."

"Cerebro? Why, are we going down there, Charles?"

"I need to know where exactly Sabertooth is at  this moment."

Alina runs down to the Danger Room, briefly saying hello to the people that she would encounter. When she arrived at the Danger Room, Logan was almost finished with his workout. He killed off the last few Sentennals that were left and the program shut off. He picks his jacket up off the floor and tosses it over his shoulder. Once he steps out of the Danger Room, Logan is nearly tackled by someone.

He looks down at the person who has a death grip on him. "Alina? Kid what are you doing here?"

"Boggart at school."

Logan rolls his eyes. "Kid, I told you snakes ain't nothing to be afraid of."

"It wasn't a snake, Logan, it was Victor." Logan growls and his hold on her tightens.

"What exactly happened?" Logan asks.

"Well, he told me that nobody was left and that you couldn't  protect me anymore. Then he showed me your severed head." Alina tells him on the verge of tears.

Logan scoffs, "Like that asshole could kill me, remember, kid, Adamantium skeleton."

"I know, but it looked so real, I freaked out and had to come home to see if you were okay."

"Of course I'm okay, I always am." Logan says with a grin and ruffles her hair.

"Logan, you know I hate that!" Logan chuckles and does it again.

"Stop it!"

Logan laughs and hugs her. "Come on Kid, have you eaten? Bet the food sucks over there, let me make you a mushroom, bacon, swiss burger just  how you like it."

They go to the kitchen, Logan gets everything he needs to make the burger.

"So how were the rest of your classes after we 'talked' to that greasy haired douche?"

"They're good I like them, I may end up getting another class as an elective."

"Oh yeah, what class?"

"Care of Magical Creatures."

"What, like unicorns and shit?" Logan asks.

Alina nods, "Yep."

"There are really unicorns?" Logan asks as he leans against the counter, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, from what I read there's a herd in the Fobidden Forest."

"Wow."

Logan turns around and finishes cooking two burgers for him and Alina. He puts them on the buns and adds all the fixings on it. He then grabs  some chips, while Alina grabs him a beer and her a soda. He places the plate in front of her then sits down next to her.

"Eat." He commands.

He didn't need to tell Alina twice, she loves the way Logan makes his burgers.

Once they were finished, they hear Charles in their head.

*Will you two come down to Cerebro, I have some news for you.*

They cleaned up, put the dishes in the dish washer and walk down to Cerebro.

"What do you think Dad has to tell us?"

"I have some idea, Kid, but we'll see when we get there."

When they get to Cerebro, the door open and they enter, seeing Hank there as well.

"What's going on Wheels are you-"

"Yes I'm doing exactly what you're thinking, searching for Sabertooth."

Alina unconsciously grabs Logan's  hand. He gives her hand a squeeze.

"Don't worry, Kid, wherever he is I'll protect you."

"Fortunately he isn't anywhere near us right now." Charles tell them.

"Where is he?" Alina asks her father.

"He's in South America, so you have nothing to worry about, my lamb.

Alina lets out a  sigh of relief, they turn to leave. Logan puts a hand on Charles' shoulder.

*Should we be worried?* Logan asks

*I don't know, Logan, but I'll be keeping an eye on him for a  time.* Charles tells Logan.

Feeling better Alina skips out and heads upstairs with the others. Once they get upstairs she turns to her father.

"Well, Daddy, I feel better, thank you. I think it's time I head back to school before anyone notices I'm missing."

"It was my pleasure, my sweet, anything to ease your mind."

She hugs her father, Hank and Logan and is getting ready to teleport back to school when Hank stops her.

"Wait, Alina, take this with you. I bought it especially for you and was going to mail it to you, but since you're here."

Hank gives her an authentic New York cheesecake, her favorite.

"Thank you, Hank, I really appreciate it. I'll share it with the others when I get back, Dylan's going to freak when he sees this."

With one last hug and kiss to the three men she teleports back to her dorm.

Back at Hogwart, Dylan, Maxine, and Samantha went down to the Great Hall for dinner. They were going to wait for Alina, but she was taking too long and they were starving. They walk into the Great Hall looking for a place to sit. Once they sit down, they notice that there is American food on the table.

"I guess Dumbledore is trying to get on Alina's good side." Maxine whispers to the others.

"I don't care why it's here, at least we can get some comfort food." Samantha tells Maxine, Dylan is already eating a  burger he just nods.

Remus had also noticed that there was more American food this time and thought it was considerate on Dumbledore's part to have something familar for the four teens. He was enjoying a slice of pizza when he noticed that Alina was not with her group when they entered the Great Hall, he wondered where she could be. He was hoping that the boggart hadn't upset her too much. As dinner continued, he began to worry more about her. He was about to get up and ask her friends where she was, when she enters the Great Hall. She makes a  beeline for her  friends.

As she makes her way to the table, she stopped by several Gryffindors who ask her if she's okay. She assures them that she's fine. She goes and sits next to Samantha.

"So, is everything okay?" Sam asks her.

"Yeah, Logan was working out when I got there, and my dad went into Cerebro to look for Victor. He's in South America, probably terrorizing some poor village."

"Well, here have something to eat." Maxine tells her.

"No, thanks guys I ate at home, Logan made me a mushroom bacon burger. But I do have a treat for you guys, especially you Dylan."

"What is it?" Dylan asks curiosity shining in his eyes.

"Only an authentic New York cheesecake." Alina says smugly

Dylan nearly spits out the pumpkin juice he was drinking.

"No way, how did you get it."

"Hank bought it for me, he was going to mail it to me, but since I was home, I brought to school instead. And I was thinking that with a growth charm, I could make it big enough to share with all of Gryffindor."

"That's a great idea, Alina, we'll tell everyone once dinner is over." Samantha says."

As everyone was finishing up their dinner Maxine stands up to get the attention of everyone from Gryffindor table.

"Can I have your attention, please, thank you. If you guys would be kind enough to skip dessert and follow us back to the common room, We have a  treat for you all straight from New York that we'd like to share.

There was a murmur of agreement that ran through the table, they all got up and went back to the common room. Alina and Sam had run on ahead to get everything set up and to make the cheesecake bigger. By the time they were finished, all of Gryffindor had made it back to the to the common room.

"What's this?" asked Ron Weasley

"This my, young friend, is authentic New York cheescake direct from New York City."

"How did you get it? Angela asks.

"Oh, I have my ways, please, everyone dig in." Everyone grabbed a piece, they all loved it.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give for some coffee," Maxine says when it appeared on the coffee table, "I love these house elves."

While everyone is eating the cheesecake, Alina slips out with a piece and starts walking to room 3c.

"I hope he's there." she says to herself

Just as she rounds the corner, she almost runs into Professor Lupin.

"Oh god, professor, you scared me half to death."

"Sorry about that, Alina, I was on my way to Gryffindor Tower to check on you. Are you alright, I noticed that you came down late for dinner, and didn't eat."

"I'm alright,Professor, I just needed a little time to myself that's all. And I wasn't hungry, but we have cheesecake in the common room. I was bringing you a piece of cheesecake as a way of thanking you for what you did for me today." She hand him the plate.

Remus' heart skips a beat, he takes the plate and blushes. He places a hand on her shoulder causing her to blush as well.

"Thank you, Alina, appreciate the gesture."

She blushes again,"Well, I  guess I should be getting back to the common room. Goodnight, Professor, see you next class."

She slowly backs away, gives him a smile then disappears around the corner.

He sighs, turns around and walks away.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.7K 59 13
Hermione x (werewolf) Fem!Reader. Based Off: Harry Potter And The Socercer's/Philosopher's stone (im useinf socercers) Astrix Sirius Lupin (you) is t...
512 14 13
In which Remus and Y/N meet at camp and experience something unforgettable, or In which he pretends to forget her, making her question everything. H...
49.5K 1.5K 46
Summary : your the Daughter of Remus lupin, your dad gets a letter from Dumbledore to become Defense against the dark arts professor for Hogwarts Whi...
5.3K 100 50
Imagine a world where Charles Xavier has expanded his school for gifted children to include not only X-gene positive children, but children from all...