My brothers best friend is my...

By KamisamaKissFreak

Spencer is a werewolf living in a werewolf town. Her whole family is a werewolf. She's an average girl. She's... More

My brothers best friend is my mate!
I found my mate!
Anger
First fight
Recovering
Talking
Tagged
Pack business
Family affairs
Resolving the issue
Just us
We need to talk
I'm sorry
A newbie
Why? Just why?
The pain
Question
Joining
Negotiating (also last chapter)
Sequel
Update on sequel

The Battle

3.7K 101 11
By KamisamaKissFreak

Hey guys! So sorry to have you wait this long for the next update! I hope you like it 😊

"We are ready! I just know it! We can take them! I'm sure of it! How many wolves do they even have? When Kyle and I went there to settle the dispute over Liam they were lavish on their designs but hardly any wolves were around!" I ranted, slamming my fist down on the hug oak table.

Kyle's mother stood up, her eyes cold. "We have permitted you to sit in on these meetings but not to interrupt and speak freely what's in your mind!" She scolded. I glared at her. "I am Luna! The alphas mate! I have personal matters strung in with the authority I have I will speak my mind and you- a past Luna- will listen to it!" I spat back.

Boy does she get in my nerves! I can't believe her! Saying I have no right to speak my mind! Well I have authority and if I'm being invited to sit in on a meeting you better damn well know I'm going to speak my thoughts on the subject! My father, brother, best friend, Liam, and now my mother have all been affected by this wolf clan.

I can not tolerate this any more! I need revenge! I need to avenge my loved ones! See to it they can rest peacefully knowing they have a place in my heart and in others! Knowing that their enemy has been. Fought down and will not destroy anymore lives and families!

"You date talk back to your Luna?!" She gasped. All other past Luna's gasped along with her. That's IT! "Listen here! Listen really well because I will not repeat myself!" Giving a look of certain death the other Luna's become silent. That's right... listen here bitches!

"Your time to reign this pack has come and gone. It is my time now. My time to prove myself to this pack. To pledge my allegiance to the wretched pack that has condemned me simply because I was not like them. Well now I am. I am a full, pure blood, wolf! I am the alphas mate which makes me Luna and that means I have control over the pack just like the alpha!"

"You guys know better than anyone what a pain things can be and how stubborn our wolves can get! But if we don't fight our enemies now then we may not survive. This pack is a big threat! We must take care of the issue while we have the will, ability, and stronghold to do so!"

With my angry words leading off into silence a door is suddenly thrown open. In walks Kyle. He had some business to take care of and had to leave for a short while. That is when my whole rant took place. Straightening myself up and nodded to Kyle. He nodded back and begin his speech.

"When I left we were very divided on our vote of this war. My mate argues that we are ready to fight them right now- Soren into their stronghold and take them down. Others believe that we should wait, build more strength and numbers." He paused and looked at me.

"Though waiting will help us it an also destroy us. Word may get around if our attack and we lose the element of surprise. If word gets around- or even if word doesn't get around, the enemy pack will build its strength and numbers just like us and then we will surely not come out victorious."

He goes to continue his speech when his mother cuts him off. "We've heard everything we need to. We have come to a decision. We will fight this war now. At dawn we leave. Tell your families. Those you love. Tomorrow will be our war." With that said she walks briskly out of the room, everyone else following her, some stopping to talk to one another. I find Kyle in the mess of people and hug him.

"We did it! The war is on its way! I'm sure we can win. Our spirit is strong I do not doubt that!" I cheer. He does not cheer back. "We should not be happy to go to war my dear. It is said m owing that some of us will die. That is a given. In war people die. Some will not have fathers or mothers or brothers or sisters or aunts or uncles. They will lose their loved ones for this sake. So I hope this sale is worth it. Do you understand?"

His words hit me in the gut, like a knife stuck in my heart twisting and driving deeper. He is right. I have taken away peoples lives for the sake of my own. Dropping my head I know my decision has great consequences. Would my family want this? Kyle walks away and goes to his father.

I walk away, exiting the room. The decision has been made. We can not go back on our word. The war starts tomorrow. Whether it will last days or months. Whether is kills us or we win... it's all depends on me. Us. The backbone of this clan.

"Spencer!" Liam's chirpy little voice beckons me out of my depression. I force a smile to be brought to my face as I bend down and hug him. "Hey little guy, how's it going?" I ask. He smiles. "I'm just glad I got to see you today! Your always stuck in those meetings and come out angry and go off in your own. I've missed you!"

That's right... usually we've held meetings discussing the war and while it has been decided that we would have one it wasn't clear on when we could be able and ready. Many thought we needed time. So we gave them two months to train. After the two months our past leaders felt we were not ready yet and gave them 2 more months.

It has been four months now and during that four months all we could do was fight in meetings and debate on the reality. But.. the truth is... the reality is... just like Liam- who only was happy just to see me- will be taken away. They're innocence and happiness will be wiped from them when we return. Whether victorious or not the consequences we will harbor are steep.

I hug Liam tighter. "I know. I'm very sorry. It's not right for me to leave you is it? So today we shall sow what you want. What is it that you want?" I ask. He smiles brightly, breaking fee from my arms. "I want to hold hands with you mommy! And daddy too!" Daddy? Mommy? Looking over I see Kyle was behind me.

Me- mommy, Kyle- daddy? I blush. "Liam-" Kyle cuts me off, swooping in to hug Liam. "Of course we can hold hands!" He says happily. Liam laughs and grabs our hands. "Yay! Let's walk all around to show everyone what a happy family we are!!" He shouts. We oblige him and start walking, mostly letting Liam lead.

Thinking about it... Kyle would be a wonderful dad... he nurture's Liam and is really Liam a father to him. We are Liam's parents and Liam loves us. He is happy to have someone who loves him back. He's happy to have a family again... my heart aches for this little boy and I want the entire world for him. I want him to shoot for the stairs and land among the greatest.

Squeezing his hand tightly I bite my lip to hold back the tears. After tomorrow everything will be different and I can't say which one of us will return- if at all, to this love of our lives... Liam forgive me for I have committed a terrible crime. I have made everyone a dead person.

After our walk we go back home and Kyle makes us dinner we eat and then I put Liam to bed. Walking into the shared room of me and Kyle I see him siting at his desk working away. Sighing I come to the doorway... I want to speak with him, to hear his comfort but... I am a shame to all... a burden to all... that has not changed with the transformation of my half breed to full wolf.

I turn away from Kyle. "Don't stay up too late..." I state before walking away. I get no response and that night I am crying myself to sleep, knowing I have lost oh my mate and my honor as Luna. I am a shame to everyone... I have committed a terrible crime and shall be punished for it... this is my war... not theirs...

When the clock strikes 12:30 a.m. I sigh and climb out of bed. I put together my outfit for the war and grab a few weapons. Going to Liam's room I wake him. "Liam wake up." He groans but opens his tires little eyes. I smile at his beauty. "My and daddy have to go somewhere. Most of the other wolves are coming with us so the place will be quite empty."

He sits up, wrapping his arms around me. "Well then when you guys be coming back home? I get extremely lonely without you guys!" I smile at his futile complaints. "My dear boy... my lovely child... I can not say when we will be back but you must promise me that you will be a good boy while you wait for our return. Will you promise me that?"

He nods innocently- not truly understanding. I smiled and kiss his forehead. He soon wipes it off and scowls a bit at me. "That's not cool mom!" He whines. I laugh. I will miss this boy... "go back to sleep. One of the female wolfs will be sure and protect you. I promise. I love you Liam." I kiss his check and lay him back down.

"I love you too mommy." I go to pull away when he grabs my hand. "I want daddy too! Where's daddy?" He asks. My heart throbs painfully. "I will go get him my dear..." with that I leave. Kyle... Liam whisked to see you before you leave. I mind link. If it's for Liam... he replies. Wit your further ado I am outside... taking in a deep breath we gather our troops.

Kyle joins us and he gives a heart wrenching, heroic, inspiring speech I've ever heard and then we are off. Traveling night and day we rest rarely. Though on the last night of our journey we make everyone rest for as long as we can. As soon as midday rolls around we travel the last leg of our journey. When we come just outside their gates we halt.

Gulping down my nerves I close my eyes and take in a breath. This is for my father. This is for Liam. This is to bring back my mother! This is for my brother! Opening my eyes I look over to Kyle. He nods and we break off into our formation groups. Surrounding the camp.

One single word is used and all of our war cries are unleashed as we reek havoc on the luxurious camp. Women are screaming, children crying, men fighting to save them. The faces of everyone etched so clearly in my mind. I race through the chaos and into the pack house. Pushing maids out of the way I burst in through the alphas doors.

Adam is sitting relaxedly. His feet on the desk a book in his hand. He sets it down, his face not showing a single emotion. That bastard. I tackle him to the ground. "Why did you kill him? Why did you kill them? Where is my mother you son of a bitch!" I scream. He- with one single swipe- as me pinned to the ground. His face smirking devilishly.

"My dear child, revenge has blindsided you. Your pack is surrounded by my alliance. I made a deal with another pack. If I were attacked, no matter who it be, they would protect me. I figured after I killed your dear father that you would want blood red revenge and was I ever right. But look-" he suddenly picks me up by my hair and takes me to a window, a balcony.

"Look what you've done to your poor pack! They are dying! You have killed them!" I close my eyes from the horror. Many of our pack members lay dead for the reinforcements Adam had. He shook me. "Look!!" He screams. I open my eyes, fighting against his strong grip. "You want it to be over? You want to save your mother and everyone else??" He questions.

I nod my head. Anything to save the few people I have left. Even if they hate me or want to kill me or don't even care about me then as long as they are alive I will be happy. "Ha.. foolish... fine." He turns back to the fighting and with one breath captures everyone's attention.

"My pack will no longer fight yours!" With one tank of the hair I shout out my words as well. "Pull back! Everyone! Leave. Get out of here!" Kyle is the only one I look at and the look of horror on his face hurts me. I look away, tears streaming down my eyes.

"I was a fool to think they wouldn't have tricks up their sleeves. Please! No more can die! Pull back and rebuild! Forget about this horrible chaos. Let this be a reminder of a coward Luna who had nothing but revenge on her mind. Go now!!" I shout, my voice cracking. Adam laughs evilly.

"Spencer!" Kyle calls out, rushing toward me. "No stop!!" I scream. He halts. I shake my head. "Please. Go back. Go to Liam. He needs you. Please..." Myles heart broken face is all I can bare to see as he pulls back and our pack retreats. Now it is just me and Adam. I fall to the ground, my body trembling with guilt.

How can I go back to my pack? I can't... it is impossible... they will all hate me even more. I will be banished. That is certain. "You will free my mother if I stay?" I ask. "Yes. Most definitely." I gulp. "Then please have me..." he laughs and picks me up, dragging me down to a cellar in his basement.

Throwing me inside and slams the door and locks it. "Idiot woman... you are my prisoner now..." he turns to leave, slipping the key into his pocket. However he pauses for a moment. "Oh by the way, congratulations. Your pregnant... someone was busy weren't they?" His sinister voice and stunning revelation has me silent.

I am pregnant? How did I... how didn't I know this?! Nobody smelled it? But... surely I must have had hormones galore! Holding my stomach I start to cry. And will I be raising that child in here? Having only it to remind me off the life awaiting me back home? With Kyle and Liam? Oh god what have I done?!

Okay so??? Pretty shocking huh??? Lol well I hope you've enjoyed the chapter. Can't wait for the next update! Love you all! Thanks for reading! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.2K 33
Bailey becomes female alpha after a terrible fight with rouges kills her parents and her brother. Baileys mate rejects her for her sister and then sh...
89.6K 7.1K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
18K 529 25
Normal. That's how Spencer Taylor liked to describe herself. She's one of the most popular and pretty girls at her school. The head cheerleader on th...
38.3K 2.8K 10
Alyssa is a werewolf. Abandoned as an infant, all she knows about her own kind is what she's gained through her "research." She's read through hundre...