over used lines in wattpad

By NoteTheHeavySarcasm

Rants about cliché books More

In Teen-fiction
Popular People
Werewolf Books
Nerds
kidnapping
Overused Lines & Words In Wattpad
Parents
Siding
The Magician
Action
werewolf pt 3.5
The Abused Character
I have nothing left to rant

Billionaires/millonarie/smilionarie pt1

248 11 1
By NoteTheHeavySarcasm

In these stories there are always parties and hook-ups and the Main Character always seems to participate in both.

The billionaire also seems to have a deep voice and amazing memory because he seems to recall the Main Character's name, moans, ect.

The MC and billionaire have a one night stand during some random party and meet up years later under different circumstances and remember each other perfectly. Words are exchanged and they end up seeing each other multiple time in short time periods before dating again. She usally gets kidnapped, saved, pregnant, and married within the year.

I don't know about you but when I hook up with somebody, I'm not gonna remember shit about them. Maybe a face if their lucky.

And to suddenly see them everywhere after a mini meet up? Yeah no, they a red flag bro.

It's funny how in all these billionaire stories, the Main Lead HAS money but can't afford decent security.

---------
Welp that's all for today folks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 154 142
Just a bunch of poems, short stories, and whatever other tidbits I'd like to add. {Updated whenever I have strong emotions} Originally started someti...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong