SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and...

By pinkpatata

SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster [A FAN-FICTION] Description: SOTUS: The New Head Hazer an... More

Author's Note
My Love
Rama VIII Bridge
Together, Forever
We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
I'm Not Your Hero
Secrets
I Need Your Trust
Bittersweet
Revelations
Unexpected [Part 1]
Unexpected [Part 2]
Just Friends
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 1]
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 2]
Love Sick [Part 1]
Love Sick [Part 2]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 1]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 2]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Freshie Night
Arthit Rojnapat
Author's Note
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 1]
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 2]
An Approaching Disaster
Rival [Part 1]
Author's Note
A Night To Remember [Part 1]
A Night to Remember [Part 2]
Author's Note
For Him [Part 1]
Author's Note
Author's Note
Does SOTUS needs a third season?
For Him [Part 2]
End of Book 1
Author's Note
Hello Everyone!

Rival [Part 2]

7.5K 293 60
By pinkpatata

{continuation}

KONGPOB'S POV

"P' it is not what you're thinking!"

P' Arthit staring at me clueless as if he wants to know what the hell is happening. I'm going to explain further but he just walked away from the door where he is standing.

"P' Wait!"

I left this freshman alone inside the room and followed P' Arthit as I see him walking away from me.

When I got him, I grab his arms and start to explain.

"P' Arthit, it is not what you are thinking. He was just saying sorry for all the bad things he had said to me and nothing more than that"

"Yeah! Okay"

His eyes seems teary and I can't help myself to feel guilty for what he have seen earlier.

"P'.. I'm so sorry"

"Its nothing, by the way, happy anniversary"

He handed me the flowers that he was holding and as he gave it to me he walked away.

I can't help to feel mad at myself and I don't know who to blame because it is an accident.

ARTHIT'S POV

I'm not angry to see him hugging someone else but the words I heard from that freshman triggered my emotions.

"I wish you were mine.. but I can't because you're already with someone"

This phrase keeps running in my mind like it wants to make me crazy. I walked out from that awkward scene and ignored them like I don't see anything.

I heard Kongpob keeps on calling my name but I refuse to turned my back to face him. I just don't want him to see me like this. Being my immature side.

"P' Arthit, it is not what you are thinking. He was just saying sorry for all the bad things he had said to me and nothing more than that"

I don't have anything to say so I just gave him a short and cold reply.

"Yeah! Okay"

"P'.. I'm so sorry"

"Its nothing, by the way, happy anniversary"

I walked away as I handed him my gift for him.

I head to the coffee shop for my work. And I really can't find my focus because of what I have seen earlier. It was past 7 and I'm here in the café keeping myself busy just to forget what happened. My phone keeps on ringing but I refuse to answer it because I just don't feel okay to talk to him at this time. I just want to fix myself first before I talk to him.

In the middle of my work I saw someone is approaching.

"Hey! N' Pim!"

"Aw, P' Arthit! Long time no see!"

"Yeah, its been a week since we have seen each other"

Since there is few customers were here and it is not that toxic at this moment, Pimmada invited me to have some conversation and I agreed to her.

"P' can we talk?"

"Yeah sure, talk about what?"

"Anything 555!"

N' Pim invited me to have a sit with her. She ordered a Nom Yen for the both of us.

"P' I think seeing you drinking Nom Yen doesn't suits your look haha!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you look so manly but you like drinking a pink milk hahaha!"

we have a great conversation, because of her I forgot what happened earlier somehow. Pimmada keeps on throwing jokes which I think isn't funny at all but I have to ride all of her humorless jokes just to keep our conversation alive haha! Until our conversation arrived at our lovelife.

"P' you are in a relationship with our head hazer right?"

Her question suddenly changes our ambiance, I feel a little awkward having this kind of topic with a girl.

"Yes I am"

"Omg! I'm starting to be a fan girl right now! 5555!"

"Haha!"

"You know P', you look so good together, both of you have adorable looks and If I haven't know you were together, maybe I will like you haha!"

"Haha! Well I guess you better know 555!"

"Yeah P' it broke my heart 5555!"

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"What about your love life?"

"Haha! I don't have any relationship right now 555! But I do like someone"

"Is it from your school?"

"Hmm, yeah haha!"

"Who is that guy?"

"Unfortunately, it is not a guy"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm into women P', do you know P' Praepalin? She looks so cute"

"Really!? You like her!?"

"Haha! Why you look so surprised? Yes I like her haha!"

"Nothing, I just can't imagine that you're into women, I mean you look so good. Maybe guys out there will get their hearts broken 5555!"

"Haha! I have been with a guy before and he just broke my heart so this is what happened to me from learning my lessons"

It is almost the end of my work, so I told N' Pim that I'm going to fix my things because I need to go home. And told her that she needs to go home also because it is pretty dark outside.

"N' Pim, let us go home"

"Okay P'"

KONGPOB'S POV

I'm here at my dorm, lying down in my bed, waiting for him to come home. I'm wondering if what is happening to him right now. I'm worried about him. It is past 9 PM and he didn't homed yet.

Until I heard someone opening the door, I see him looks so tired and seems like he is not okay. I try not to open up a conversation with him because I don't think he is okay. So I just waited him to lay down in the bed next to me.

He lay down in the bed turning his back away from me, like he wants to avoid me which makes me feel more uncomfortable.

"P' its our anniversary and yet this is happening to us"

He keeps silent and not giving a reply at all. I get closer to him and hug him from his back.

"P' I'm so sorry, what can I do for you to forgive me?"

Until he suddenly give a short reply.

"I'm not mad at you"

"But why then you ignoring me?"

"My concern is not about you, I do trust you but that freshman of yours is not. I heard that he likes you"

"Are you jealous? Haha"

"I'm serious don't laugh at me!"

"Aw, okay P', don't worry I don't have feelings for him"

"It is easy to say that, but what if he did something just for you to like him? I'm afraid that it will happened"

He keeps on making premonitions about the freshman liking me which makes him so adorable. I never seen him like this before, he sounds so jealous and all that can do is to comfort him to make him feel okay.

"Where's my gift?"

"Oh, your gift? I don't have anything for you"

His face suddenly looks so disappointed.

"But I have me, willing to be in your side forever, and that is a priceless gift I guess"

He turned around to face me and he looks observingly in my eyes which makes me feel uncomfortable.

"P' why are you looking like that to me? Is there anything wrong in my face?"

"Nah I'm just hungry, I just realized that my gift is too delicious which makes me starving to taste it"

"P' what do you mean?"

He gets closer to me until our lips keeps on intertwining. I can feel him catching his breath because of passionated kiss we're doing.

"P' calm down!"

"How can I?"

He keeps on kissing me, I got on top of him giving him a deep kiss which I think serve him right. We paused for a moment and I started removing my clothes.

"P'.."

"What?"

"Happy Anniversary!"

We continue what we are doing and I think it is gonna be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.9K 29
Kongpob and his friends have gone from freshmen to third year seniors. Meanwhile, it's the last year in university for Arthit and his friends and the...
90.8K 3.5K 43
First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... *cover pic made by me🙈* Extra- #1 - ko...
43.5K 440 8
So I'm gonna try something new. I'm gonna try doing my first x male Reader story. And also my first story to where the character the reader falls in...
97.2K 4K 9
⤷Curses are born of human emotions, but no fear is stronger than the fear of death. Death is a woman, and Death has been hiding and staying neutral f...