The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
One: Omega
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
Four ~ Enemy
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
8. Questioning
9. training
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

32. New Chapter???

6.5K 157 19
By _Spresso_

Once we get home I tell my parents they need to meet  Taylor, they agree so now I am walking up to her room, I know I can link her but eh. I honestly think that they will love her. "Tayyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr." I say as I reach her door and knock, the door swings open and I am tackled to the ground. "Egh," I say as my back hits the ground, "are you okay up there?" I hear my mother yell, "yeah! Just um.. yeah.." "You need to meet my parents," I say and Taylor bolts to her feet pulling me up with her, "of course! Wait, aren't they the Alpha king and Luna Queen.." I nod before pulling her downstairs.

"This is the amazing Taylor White!" I say and she playfully hits my arm, "you flatter me." She says before turning to my parents and bowing playfully, "King, Queen, I am honored," a smile breaks on to my mother's face and she laughs, "yep, dorky, perfect for you." She say and Taylor smiles, "dorky and honored!" She says. "Perfect! I can see why yall like each other so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My nerves are out of control right now. I am going to tell Eclipse's mother first and I am so nervous about how she will act, I do love Eclipse and I hope she understands. I am so nervous though.

I take a deep breath before stepping out of my room and walking down to the living room, I wonder if Eclipse is- My thoughts are interrupted by laughs, yep, she is down here. "Hey Xavier," I hear Eclipse say just as I reach the last step, she must have smelled me. "Hey Eclipse," I say my nerves still going haywire, I cannot handle this. "Eclipse, come here for a sec?" "Yep." I walk into the kitchen and she follows.

"I will be getting you tonight at six, be ready, I am taking you out," I say, "are you now?" She says. "Yes." "Okay, I'll be ready.. its two right now so I'll get ready in a bit, where will we be going?" I smirk, "aughh, its a surprise isn't it?" I nod. "Fine," she kisses my cheek, "I love you, jerk," I smile and kiss her forehead, "love you too." I say and she walks away, I sigh as she leaves the room, I am so nervous to tell her and her mom, but I guess its time.

"Mrs. Night?" I question, "yes?" "Can you come here for a second?" I ask and she nods before standing up and coming into the kitchen, "what is it? You seem nervous, dear," "well.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I guess I must get ready now, I wonder where we're going?

Tay, I request you to come to my room, I am going on a date tonight. I link to her.

Almost as soon as its sent I hear a knock on my door and Taylor busts in.

"Here! Where are yall going!" I throw my hands in the air and shrug, "by the way, has Cage taken you on a date yet?" She shakes her head, "well I'll be talking to him soon, then, even if I am still slightly mad at him." "I mean we spend loads of time together, we just haven't had a date yet, I know he loves me." She says, "he still needs to take you on a date." "That is not important right now, what is important is getting you ready, what time must you be ready?"

"Six," she looks at the clock then me. "Two one and a half hours, that should be enough, get in the shower," I salute her then walk into my connected bathroom. I get the water to the right temperature before striping and stepping in. I wet my hair before putting my vanilla scented shampoo and washing my hair and body.

I finish before stepping out and wrapping a towel around me. "Have you got my cloths?" I question stepping out of the bathroom, "yep, let me dry your hair first," she says holding up a hairdryer.

Once she drys my hair she gives me some cloths and leaves the bathroom. I put on the cloths and look in the mirror. She got me some dark colored skinny jeans and my Harry Potter shirt, I like the shirt because it looks good on me, and a pair of black Converse. "Mkay!" I say and she comes back in with her makeup kit I open my mouth but she cuts me off, "I know, not a lot, you're like me." I close my mouth and nod my head and she gets to work, she puts on a small amount of eye shadow in the corner of my eye, eye liner on my water line just like I do it and some mascara. "There, what to do with your hair, braid as usual?" I nod and she gets to work again.

~

"Mkay, we're done!" I look at the clock and see its five minutes to six, he should be here soon. I am proven correct when the smell of forest and orange enters my nose, I exit the bathroom and open the door to be met with Xavier with his arm raised in a fist, I laugh slightly as he puts his arm down. "Ready?" "Yep," "then lets go." He grabs my arm and I quickly wave bye to Taylor as I am wisked away.

"So you really aren't going to tell me?" I question as we exit the house, he shakes his head, "nope, but we can shift or not," "shift." I say as Dark starts to tell me how if I don't she won't talk to me for a day, even though tats a lie. No its not!

Oh you know its is, Dark.

Nope.

Yep, you couldn't handle not talking to me.

Ugh, yeah, your right.

"Okay," he says then shifts, I follow suit and he takes off with me behind him. "Whats it like?" I question, "you'll see," "eghhh, whyyy do you have to be so secretive?" "Because I can be." I huff before we fall into a comfortable silence.

~

I gasp as we come to where he was taking me,  a traditional red and white picnic blanket is laid out next to a cliff over looking a lake surrounded by forest, all in all its a beautiful sight. "What d'you think?" He questions as we shift back, "its beautiful," I say and he smiles, "I was hoping you would say that." He takes my hand and leads me to the blanket, he open a basket and takes out some sandwiches and some strawberrys and grapes, "no chocolate?" I ask jokingly, "no, I'm not that cheesy." I nod and we sit down, "the sight is even prettier at night, thats why I picked this time." He says as he hands me a sandwich and takes out some cups and what looks like apple cider, he pours some into the cups and hands me one, upon drinking I find out it is indeed apple cider.

~

After about half an hour Xavier stands up and grabs my hand bringing me up with him, "see?" He says and I look out over the cliff and gasp, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, with the stars over looking the lake it just makes it.. I don't even know how to describe it, I look at it for a few more seconds before tearing my eyes away and looking at Xavier, but what I see is an Xavier on one knee.

"Eclipse Night, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, heaven knows we have been through a lot, but you have stayed with me through it all, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so I ask to change your last name, Eclipse, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ekkkkkk! I hope yall enjoyed!

What d'you thinkkkk!

Okay I'll leave now to go start on chapter 33! We are so far in I can't belive it!

Okay bye now my fabulous potato turtlessss!

Word Count!
1350!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 12.8K 39
Iris has been rejected all her life. By her family, her pack: everyone. So when she meets her mate will he reject her like everyone else? With all...
5.1K 75 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
18.7M 557K 86
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf as of 10-12-15! "Please...don't do this." I whimpered as he took a step closer. He narrowed his black eyes, "Sorry no...
560K 13.8K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...