Impossible ↠Drarry

Por CrownedDrarry

Have you ever thought for one second, that I've felt something towards you, other than hate, Potter? There's... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter thirty
rant
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Fourty-One

40.9K 2.1K 2.7K
Por CrownedDrarry

There was a long silence, until Draco let out a dry laugh.

"Don't lie to me, Potter." He hissed as he clenched his fists, "Why would we ever date? You bloody hate me. And... I'm not gay!"

Harry felt his heart sink further down from each word that was coming out of the blonds mouth.

"You were quite gay when you kissed me multiple times." Harry spat, his sore heart making his sentence sound more vemonous than it was intended to be.

"As if." Draco hissed, looking outside.

Harry looked away as well, his hope for Draco remembering him almost completely gone.
But he still had a little hope. Maybe he could say something- anything- that'd make him remember Harry.

"I see you're not taking this seriously." Draco commented. "I'll be on my way, then," he stated, shoving past Harry and out the door.

"If we were never a couple-" Harry swallowed, preparing himself for rejection as he turned to face Draco; who was now standing at the staircase, waiting for Harry to continue- "then why do you care for me so much? Why did you help me?"

There was another long silence.
Draco didn't turn to face Harry, but Harry's eyes were burning into Draco, willing him to remember.

Finally Draco sighed and rubbed his hand over his forehead, "I don't know."

Harry didn't say anything, his hope for Draco remembering now completely gone.

"Is this all I'm here for?" Harry asked.

"Well," Draco paused, "I have a few bottles of fire whiskey in here... we could drink some..."

Harry smiled softly, even though Draco wasn't looking, "sure... but shouldn't we do it in our common room? That way... we won't get caught."

Draco nodded, "but what about the hospital? Aren't you injured?"

Harry shrugged, "I can handle It."

-

They were sat on the floor in front of the fire place, their backs pressed against the sofa. They were laughing as they each told stories about one another, as if they'd been friends since they were toddlers.

Their laughter died down after a few minutes of laughing at the time Draco fell into a pond, trying to impress a lady friend by walking on the ice that froze over it.

They stared into the fire, each of them still smiling.

Draco was almost completely drunk, but Harry was quite sober. He only had two glasses of fire whiskey - he was on his third now.

Harry had never seen Draco drunk, and to his surprise, he acted quite... normal. He didn't know if that were a good or bad thing. The only thing that gave it away was the fact that Draco's cheeks were flushed.

"So," Draco started, "Tell me about what we did."

Harry raised a brow, "what do you mean?"

Draco took a swig of his Fire Whiskey, "Well, you said we were a couple... so... what did we do? Tell me stories." He slurred the last part, and hadn't bothered to remove his eyes off the fireplace either.

"Well..." Harry smiled sadly, "we actually haven't even dated for a week, before you lost your memory. But... we were... very... close, before then."

Draco was now studying Harry, listening closely.

"The first time we kissed was... amazing... I would never admit it then, but... it felt... magnificent. It felt like my heart was going to explode... like... like I was someone else-  like you were someone else... but at the same time... I felt Sane, I felt normal. And I felt like it was only you who could kiss me like that - sounds crazy, eh?" Harry turned his head to look at Draco, who was staring at him wide-eyed.

Harry felt his stomach sink. Did he go to far?

"Holy shit..." Draco said softly. "we actually were a couple..."

Harry sighed, "Yeah. We were."

"Tell me everything." Draco ordered, "Tell me about when we first started talking for real. When we first got... involved."

Harry smirked, "we were always involved in each others lives. You were a complete arse to me, because I didn't accept your friendship-"

"I know that, you git!" Draco shoved a small square pillow that was on the couch into Harry's face, "I just don't remember anything from this year!"

Harry chuckled and pushed the pillow out of his face, "okay, okay."

He thought back, "Well, really, we only started talking on Christmas break... you said there were rumours flying around about me being gay. In fact, your exact words were 'I've been told recently that you like it up the ass.' Which is an amazing conversation starter," Harry paused to chuckle, "but that arose instant panic... I wasn't out yet - I was barely accepting the fact I was gay - so, obviously, I put it back on you," Harry explained. He felt Draco's eyes boring into him, as if he were the child and Harry was telling him a story about magical beasts.

"Then..." Harry sighed at the memory, "You confronted me about my eating disorder. How I was starving myself. It was the day after you confronted me about the rumours, too, so you definitely weren't on my good side."

"You... starved yourself?"

Harry nodded, "Yes. I did. But the thing was, I didn't feel it. It's not like I really did it on purpose... I just couldn't eat... I was never hungry. I was depressed. It got to the point where I fainted multiple times... the first time I fainted you panicked instantly-" Harry smiled- "you told me never to do that to you again. You were so... worried about me. It made me feel... wanted, and important. You even joined me in a bathroom stall on more than one occasion to help me eat some busiquits - we were in the stall because I would keep puking them back up."

Harry began to feel Draco pity him. He hated that. He hated when people Pitied him. Especially Draco. Draco never felt sorry for him - and that's the reason he trusted himself around him. He didn't have to live up to expectations. He didn't have to pretend to be strong - but now, with Draco's memory gone, it's like he was a whole different person. It made Harry cringe.

"Anyway. There was one night we got in a huge argument... I was on my way to Hagrid's and you were walking down the corridors. You passed by me - I was hiding - and you instantly yelled at me for 'spying' on you. I shot back the fact-" Harry swallowed- "the fact you tried to kill Dumbledore... and then you said stuff about me not having parents, and me being raised by my abusive aunt and uncle, and me being friends with a muggle born - but,of course, you said... the other word - and a Weasley.  Now that... that set me off... I told you... I told you I should've left you in that fire..."

Draco looked away as soon as those words left Harry's mouth, causing Harry's heart to ache.

"But I don't - I didn't - I never, and never will, regret saving you from that fire." Harry stated.

Draco looked up, his eyes warm.

"Anyways... the next day, I thought you were bloody mad." Harry chuckled. "you waited outside of the Gryffindor tower in order to apologize to me. Can you believe it? The Draco Malfoy, apologizing to Harry Potter? I thought you were taking the piss. But you weren't. I guess that's really when we became... okay, I guess. Civilized.

"Two days after that I was walking around the corridors with my invisibility cloak... and I caught you walking out of the room of requirement. You seemed distressed, and you bumped right into me. We fell, we argued, and then we heard Dumbledore walking through the halls... so I covered us with my cloak, and... you were against the wall so there was more room...and..." Harry blushed. "That was the first time we kissed. You kissed me... it was... lovely. I felt the kiss throughout my entire body - but I didn't dare kiss back, as much as my body was willing me to. You broke it quickly and ran off... and wouldn't let me talk about it to you for weeks." This time Harry looked down, avoiding his eyes.

Draco didn't say anything. Mainly because he was too shocked to.
What was coming out of Harry's mouth was sincere. It was real. It really, actually, happened. It made Draco's insides twist.

Once Harry realized Draco wasn't going to say anything, he continued, "Anyway... we ended up hanging out a little bit more. Since a ball was coming up, we decided to practice dancing together in the Astronomy tower... the Astronomy tower and clock tower were kind of like... our places. We always met up there." Harry smiled sadly once more. "We ended up meeting every night at midnight to practice slow dancing. At this time, my eating disorder got worse... I was practically mute, I rarely spoke to anyone. Except you. And I knew you knew. But you didn't do anything about it. I was greatful.

"after a few meetings, we kissed. We kissed twice, I do believe... each one making me want more. I think the first time you kissed me though, I got really angry. It caused a big drift between us... but, eventually, I fell for you. Hard... one night, we were in the Astronomy tower... I think we just finished dancing... I was going to confess to you... but then..." Harry scowled. "Astoria ran in and gave you a bloody contract... it was a marriage contract, bound by yours and her parents. I'm sure you still have it. You left after that, promising to give me an explanation at midnight.

"Even after you told me about the contract, I still asked you. I gave you a rose- I think you kept it," He smiled brightly at that, causing a pang of guilt to hit Draco's heart, his mind instantly thinking of the rose he'd found in his drawer, that he threw out recently. "You said yes. Of course... and... we were finally together. We were happy. We fucked up a few times before that... petty little arguments- about how you kissed me and I kissed back, but I was an arse and yelled at you. But those weren't important. What was important was you. And..." Harry paused.

"We were fine for a week. We were- well, I still am- head over heals for each other. We fell for each other far before Christmas. I know that. But... after a week..." Harry swallowed. "You didn't want to date me at first, you know." He changed the topic.

"You said that you were too worried your dad would find out, and kill me. You cared so much about my safety. I was a stubborn arse... maybe... maybe if I wasn't stubborn... you'd still have your memory... you'd remember me..." Harry's voice wavered. "...but...I was stubborn... and... I knew you fell for me... and... I knew you wanted to be with me... so I didn't give up... you... you accepted it... and... after a week... oh, Merlin... your dad broke out of Azkaban... and... after a day if being cooped up in hogwarts, I left school grounds and went to Hogsmeade. Even though we weren't allowed... and even though I knew it was dangerous.

"You came with me, as well. You know that? I can't believe I let you. If I wouldn't of gone... you'd still have your memory."

Draco could hear the regret in his voice. He could basically feel it radiating off of him. But he stayed quiet, he wanted to hear more.

"Death Eaters attacked Hogsmeade. Your father kidnapped you while I tried fighting them off. I can't believe I left you alone. I told you to go get Dumbledore, tell him the situation... but... after we got captured, and your father and Astoria decided what they'd do to us... they allowed us ten minutes before you got your memory wiped. Ten minutes.

"We hugged. You asked if I was okay- he used the torture curse on me. You... you told me you loved me. You... said you always would. And... I believe you. I promised we'd find a way to get your memory back... and then he Obliviated you, and you blacked out. No one knew why. No one ever blacks out from being Obliviated. But you did. It didn't take long for him to knock me out as well. I woke up in a snowy field. I picked you up.  I carried you to hogwarts. But before we got there, wolves surrounded us. They attacked... that's how I injured my ribs. I protected you, though. And we made it back to hogwarts fine. You almost froze to death, though..." he paused, "and... that's what leads us up to today."

Harry looked back at Draco, hoping that maybe, just maybe, he remembered something . But when he looked over, his eyes were still oblivious. Wide with shock.

"So... we were a couple." Draco mumbled.

Harry nodded, "Yes. We kissed- they were always amazing, we-"

"If they were so amazing... show me."

Harry looked over to Draco in shock.

"Kiss me. Please."

Harry did as told. He placed his palm gently under Draco's jaw, his thumb gently resting on his cheek, and they kissed.
Harry felt the electricity run up his arm, and throughout his body. As if that were what was keeping him alive. Keeping his heart pumping.

But Draco felt it to. And he knew, at that moment, it was real. They were meant for each other.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.3M 256K 64
"You know what I think?" Harry leaned across the table. "I think you're afraid. You don't take risks like us Gryffindors." He scoffed. "Please, you G...
204K 8.9K 19
A Drarry Story. Set shortly after the war and during the first term of year eight. Harry returns to Hogwarts battling with PTSD and Draco has to retu...
8.8K 154 8
(DISCONTINUED) ☆Jennette dont be scared i will never hurt you because your Mine...☆ ☆Jennette was just walking into the supermarket but when she ente...