One Tree Hill... What Happened

By oth2017

All characters return to Tree Hill with some new characters as well along the way... for example Haley and Na... More

Characters
Where we last left off...
Everyone's Back?
The Last First Day of School
Who?
Where is she?
I need to tell you something...
Back to School
A/N
Family Reunion
SO SORRY
911
Another Day

It's Time

195 4 0
By oth2017

(Haley's POV) As I got everyone out of the house into the car I called Brooke, Quinn, and Peyton to come down to the hospital. Clay and Lucas stayed home to watch the younger kids while everyone else met at the hospital. I can't believe I was going to be a grandma at 41 y/o! I went into the room to comfort Madison while Jamie was greeting everyone outside. "How are you doing?" I asked. "Not good." She replied back as I could tell she was in a lot of pain.  "Just breathe..." I told her. Jamie came back into the room and just a few minutes later... "It's a girl!" I told everyone waiting outside.

(Jamie's POV)  I can't believe I'm a dad to a beautiful baby girl.  "What's her name?" The doctor asked Madison and I.  "Courtney, c-o-u-r-t-n-e-y, Mya, m-y-a, Scott, s-c-o-t-t." Madison replied.  As everyone came into the room I noticed someone outside that looked strangely familiar... not a family member, but somebody I've met in the past... I walk outside to see who it is... "Hey Jamie." She said...

(Lucas's POV) As Clay and I were watching the kids, I got a call from Sawyer. "Courtney Mya Scott." She said. She had to go bc you weren't allowed to use your phone in the hospital (a/n go along with it) but when I told all the kids they were all jumping up and down in joy. We all went to Naley's house after that but Clay and I went to the hospital to see the little girl.  When we got back everyone was freaking out.  "What's happening?" I asked Peyton.  "Sawyer's missing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N///////  Sorry for such a short chapter, I got basically no time to write at all today but I promise the next chapter will be a long one to make up for all the short ones!

-Corinne  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.3K 35
"I love you more than anything." Mad at you; book 2.
338K 8.9K 37
(SEQUEL TO HATING GRAYSON) In the second instalment of The Hating Series, Dallas and Grayson's love story continues as they both start off at college.
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
19.9K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!