Deathly Kisses

By AmeezyACM

"Hold my hand, look into my eyes, and walk with me to hell." They say things happen for a reason. And sometim... More

Deathly Kisses (Prologue)
1. "You'll come around they always do"
2. "You clearly are blinded by looks to see true colors"
3. "Perfect Life- perfect family?.."
4. "He"
5. "Scared of me?"
6. "Not even a thank you?"
7. "Show Time"
8. "Kiss me"
9. "I'm gonna get you back"
10. "Just my luck"
11. "Enjoy the ride"
12. "My house my rules"
13. "We gotta leave"
SONG INTERMISSION
14. "Are you okay?"
15. "You'll be bad news too"
16. "Two cups, three cups"
17. "What about him?"
18. "Hell is coming."
19. "He's gone."
20. "I hate you so much."
21. "I am so empty inside"
22. "This isn't a time for games"
SONG INTERMISSION
23. "You're following my orders"
24. "Only the strongest survive"
25. "Little miss perfect"
26. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another"
27. "I'm getting used to you"
28. "You asked for it"
29. "Your mistakes are going to eat you alive"
30. "I'm in charge now"
SONG INTERMISSION
31. "I am just getting started"
32. "Hes got you under his poisonous spell"
33. "I'm just trying to survive the hurricane"
34. "Every game needs players"
35. "I was becoming addicted"
36. "Two strangers with familiar faces"
37. "I was stuck in a daydream"
38. "It was a one-way street"
39. "It had been done"
40. "I always get what I want"
41. "I couldn't control myself"
42. "Always"
44. "I want you"
45. "Empty beds"
46. "You're mine"
47. "And I'm yours"
SONG INTERMISSION
48. "A toxic touch"
49. "Craving you should be a sin"
50. "Just relax"
SONG INTERMISSION
51. "I knew"
52. "Every fool's choice"
53. "The temptations"
54. "I'm right here"
DEATHLY KISSES TRAILER
55. "Curiosity killed the cat"
56. "I was hoping"
57. "The forlorn times"
58. "Views From the Outside"
SONG INTERMISSION
59. "Sweet bitterness"
60. "Danger Zone"
61. "Pain is pleassure"
62. "I don't get mad, I get even"
63. "Born to die"
SONG INTERMISSION
64. "You've betrayed me"
65. "The waiting game"
66. "The devil wears louboutin"
67. Psychosis
68. Romeo + Juliet (Act 1)
69. Romeo + Juliet (Act 2)
?

43. "No take backs"

31.4K 632 112
By AmeezyACM

Chp43. "No take backs"

----------------------------------------

Dedicated to- Kidrauhllover44

----------------------------------------

It was all a blur in my eyes. Everything that once mattered, didn't even really seem to existence anymore. The little things that I just couldn't simply get over, were now agent history. And I have to admit that it felt damn good to finally be able to feel myself again- to feel whole. It had been such a long while since I had experienced that feeling. Maybe too long to be exact.

I guess things like these don't really hit you, you know? And when they do, it's too much to handle. I've been through a lot and for once I was able to finally breathe. To finally take in that breath of air and feel good about myself. Yeah, everything clearly wasn't perfect. In fact, it was far from that. But truthfully I didn't care. I didn't care simply because I learned not to. I couldn't keep holding on to something that was plain going to turn out into being nothing. I needed to let go. And I had.

And let me tell you straight up that it sure wasn't easy. But it was worth it. And maybe it was because of one person, one person who caused me so much yet made me feel such way. After having long nights, eventful days, nonstop butterflies, and even petty arguments, I had officially came to my senses and truthfully admitted to myself that I indeed had a thing for him. I had feelings for Austin. I wasn't really sure if he felt the same, but I told myself that I didn't care. Or at least tried to convince myself.

Maybe he did have a thing for me, his vibe was showing it. I'm allowing myself to be happy, and if it's him that is currently brining a smile to my face, then so be it. Besides, I also came to acceptance with the fact that it wasn't going to be anything real. I know that. I am moving right after summer, so I wasn't really expecting much. I was just okay and satisfied with what I was getting.

"Are you sure we are allowed here?" I asked concerned. Though I knew the answer to that. We weren't allowed here, the sign above saying "Keep Out" made it pretty clear. But Austin didn't care, he never does.

"Relax Mia. I've done this so many times. Stop being so uptight and have fun for once in your life." He says leading the way as I follow behind.

"I do so have fun!" I protested. Who was he to tell me if I do or don't have any fun? I have fun, I always have fun. I think?

"Spending all your time in your room scrolling through whatever site you're always on and watching reruns of Friends and The Office is not the definition of fun." Austin says with a playful smile. Obviously teasing me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "How do you know I do that? Have you been creeping on me?" I teased back. I had told him once on how I usually always watch Friends or The Office, but I didn't really expect him to even remember that yet alone speak about it.

"Don't question me." He raised his voice, but I knew he was only joking. "And you told me about that once..."

"Well I didn't expect you to actually remember."

"I always remember everything you tell me. Even if it's the simple non important things." Austin admitted, catching me by a complete surprise.

"Everything?" I questioned a little too curious to know.

"Everything." He confirmed.

I would be lying if I said that didn't touch me at all. That would be nothing but a damn lie, a bad one too. Right now I was currently trying to manage my breathing. How pathetic was I? One little thing he says and here I am falling and gasping for air. God, I really do needed help.

Austin continued to lead the way as I followed behind making sure I didn't lose track of him. It was getting dark, the sun was close to setting. Currently I had no clue where we were. But to be honest, I wasn't scared at all. And mostly that was because Austin was here otherwise, everything would be so different.

I think we were on the other side of town, Austin's all black Ferrari was only parked not too far from us. Still visible to our eyes. It kinda made it look a suspicious, a little too suspicious for that matter. My heart started to race every time Austin walked faster ahead of me, I tried to catch up- I really did. But with this boy, it was impossible.

Eventually though, after at least five more minutes of walking we had reached to where it seemed to be our destination. The sun has now fully set, revealing the dark sky and the stars into the far distance. As the only thing that was illuminating right above us was the few lights that seemed to be surrounding the place perfectly. And once my eyes were laid on what Austin was currently staring at, It felt like it had skipped a beat. For a quick brief second everything surrounding me stopped; and I stood there. Actually not sure to whether I was dreaming or indeed awake. It was still a mystery to me.

"You like it?" Austin's voice had broke away from my thoughts leaving me a little startled. He was referring to the huge pool in front of us. The moon was reflecting straight at it. It looked pretty amazing I must admit. Suddenly I turned away from the sight and to face him. His face held no absolute expression. He just continued to look at me, still waiting for a reply to his question.

I nodded in response with a shy smile also. Saying I was speechless would most likely be an understatement. The night seemed to be that it could go on forever; and at this point I really didn't care if it did. In fact, I was now hoping maybe that it could. This was one of those moments people got attached to, those moments you just simply couldn't let go of. It was- ideal.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" I couldn't help but ask, curiosity had taken over me as usual.

Austin took no time in scoffing with a grin. "What do you think?" His grin had turned into a now full on smile. One of his perfect ones of course.

The answer was pretty obvious and now I felt really stupid for asking him in the first place. Even though he wasn't rude about it but more playful I still didn't want to seem like one of those clueless girls around him. "I'll take that as a no."

"I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I'll say it again anyways. You catch on pretty fast babe." He said. And then it hit me so fast straight in the face. I feel so pathetic for even actually remembering when exactly he had said that to me before. But obviously it wasn't something you could forget, especially when it was right after I had kissed Austin. As of right now I am mentally slapping myself for being such an idiotic. I didn't want to be like those girls who always depend on a guy for everything, especially their happiness. Not only was that pitiful but also damn low for a girl.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to Austin, now standing right by his side. He didn't say anything and neither did I. We kind of just stood there with not one work spoken, no noise, no emotions. Not anything. And it was nice. However, again I really wanted to know what the hell we were actually doing here. Unfortunately I had a pretty strong feeling I knew what it was, I still refused to admit to myself. It would be too cold anyways.

I sighed after a short while of still standing there with nothing but silence between Austin and I. "So what are we doing here anyways?" I questioned in an out burst.

It seemed to be that I had caught Austin off guard. He must've been thinking about something, that made sense to why he was just standing there wordless. Moments like these were when I really do wish I had some type of power to read minds.

"It's pretty obvious Amelia." Austin teased using my full name with a cocky usual smile. I took a deep breath in. I waited for him to say more, but he didn't. Instead he went right to what I was hoping wouldn't lead to anything like this.

Taking no more time, Austin slipped his shirt off and held it in his hands. And I? I was watching the whole time. I couldn't help it, he was shirtless right in front of me. It would have been a sin if I didn't take a little peek. Thankfully I was lucky enough not to get caught. I could just imagine it; staring at him completely shirtless and him noticing it. Just the thought of that made my cheeks burn with embarrassment. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in once Austin threw his shirt to the side. The unexpected happened once he started to unbuckle his belt.

"What are you doing?" I panicked. My heart was speeding up, racing in an abnormal way.

"Taking off my clothes?" He replied as of questioning why I'm asking the obvious. "It'll be stupid of me if I swim with my clothes on."

"-I'll end up going home soaking wet if I do. Not to mention the fact that I don't want to get my precious baby dirty either." Austin continued on referring to his car, I simply rolled my eyes at him.

"Well I am not taking my clothes off." I said crossing my arms against my chest and lifting my head high to stand my ground.

Austin paused from unbuttoning his pants, something in which I wasn't sure I was glad or disappointed in. Oh god, he's getting to me.

Both his hand were hanging by his sides, as he only looked at me. No, he wasn't looking at me- he was studying me. "Okay Mia." He said. "It's whatever the princess decides."

I ignored his stupid comment and forced myself to look away from Austin as he slid his pants off. The next thing I knew, there was a splash. Turning around, there was Austin inside that massive pool swimming around. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look attractive because he sure as hell did. His hair was wet and pushed back from his face, something in which he has been doing a lot lately. I made sure to check in with myself every now and then if I was still breathing.

A few minutes had passed and Austin was still in the pool. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be though. We actually kept a good normal conversation while he basically swam half naked and I sat there watching him. Buy hey, I wasn't complaining.

A few seconds of silence, Austin spoke up. "C'mon" he said.

"C'mon what?"

"Get in with me."

"No."

"Please?"

"Austin, I already told you no."

"Pretty please?"

"Just because you add 'pretty' in please doesn't mean I'm going to give in and say yes." I say.

"Pretty, pretty please?" Austin tried again. I huffed annoyingly, only giving receiving a laugh from Austin.

"Look sweetheart, I don't ever say please so if I do say it at least once, I better get what I want." he said in a serious tone.

I sat there in the ground right in front of him all quiet. Austin was at the edge of the pool, just looking up at me as I looked down at him. He was honestly so damn attractive and it was times like these when I questioned how that was possible and if he's actually even real. I must've been dreaming.

I licked my bottom lip once, I was in need of water at this moment. And I mean drinking water, not water where I'm forced to go swim in. "And what is it that you want?" I asked.

"You," He paused. "in" pause "here" pause "with" pause "me." Austin finally says.

"Let me think about it... No."

Austin licked his lips and groaned frustrated. Giving me one of his looks he ran a hand trough his wet hair. "Playing hard to get I see? I'll admit that's hot as fuck and a turn on but it's
either the easy way or the hard way."

As he looked a me, his eyes were gleaming; they were beautiful. And I swear, they looked as if they changed colors. Everything about him was so damn perfect, it was breathtaking. As I continued to stare at Austin, waiting for me to reply- I had never noticed just exactly every little feature in him. How his eyes sparkle when he's talking or when they become dull when there's something that makes him upset. How many different type of smiles he has. From his genuine happy smile to his cocky little grin. They were all their in front of me. It was all those little things about him that fascinated me. Wanting to see more of him. I was something like an addict.

"I am not getting in with you. That's my final answer." I finally replied.

Austin took his eyes away from me and closed them. Shaking his head he hummed a little before speaking. "Looks like it's going to be the hard way."

With that being said, everything stopped all at once. The chills going up my legs, arms, back- everything. It was endless. The shivers wouldn't stop. Once that huge splash was made when I hit the water, I knew there was no going back. And I knew clearly I wasn't talking about being forced inside the pool by Austin, I was talking about my feelings for him. No take backs.

-----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.2K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
698K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
144K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
573K 29.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...