The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Nine||

11.1K 418 427
By sangsterswag

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"Because I've been in love with you ever since fifth grade."

Those words rang in my ears, and stirred inside my head.

I stared at him shocked, and he was looking back at me, searching my emotions.

"Wh-" I started but he cut me off.

"Listen to me." He breathed deeply. "You think I'm totally insane right." He removed his hands from my shoulders, and he started laughing softly.

"The emotion of hatred towards you covered the love I still had for you." He started fiddling with a ring that was on his finger.

"I wanted you to love me back- I wanted it so bad. But you became popular and forgot about me- and the sadness and anger took over and covered the love. But ever since- ever since you sat next to me in our English class that day- they were starting to be revealed again."

I was absolutely speechless at his words.

"You said you wanted to change- and I was shocked. I thought popularity and Ying had totally taken over. I don't know why but you just snapped out of it one day."

Now it was my turn to look away.
"The reason I wanted to stop being that popular figure was because...of you."

I looked back at him and he seemed shocked. (A/N BOI B JUNGSHOOK)

"Just always seeing you glare at me when I had a crush on you-" I stopped my words quickly covering my mouth.

"Y-you like me?" Baekhyun's lips were curling into a smile, and I reddened. "Since when?"

My lip found its way between my teeth. "End of last year."

"Wow." He mumbled, then spoke more confidently. "Of course you like me- look at me."

I slapped his arm, and he grabbed it pouring.

"Whatever." I started and then sighed again. "But- I don't- don't love you Baekhyun."

I tried not to look back into his eye, but I did.

His glossy eyes seemed to break, and he licked his lips, nodding.

"I didn't expect you too." He showed me a broken smile.

We both sat there in silence.

I was about to break it when Baekhyun got up from my bed, and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing-"

Both of his soft hands grabbed onto my cheeks and he leaned down, pulling my head towards his.

Slowly, he laid his lips upon my forehead.

Baekhyun's pink lips felt soft and delicate against my skin.

He pulled away and he started blushing like crazy along with I.

"At least you like me." Was all he said before quickly exiting my room.

I sat there, staring at the floor.

I felt my forehead tingle where his lips once were, and placed my fingers on the spot.

He didn't have my consent to do that!

But that thought melted away because I thought about Baekhyun's words..

He loves me- and he has since we were kids.

~

"Morning sleepy head." I heard a male say, and I slowly opened my eyes only to see Namjoon standing in front of me.

My body ached, and felt cold.

"What are you doing on the floor?" He laughed, scooping me up and placing me on the bed.

Oh. So that's why I'm sore and cold.

I sat up, placing my hand on my forehead. "I- has the craziest dream. There was a party and then-"

"Y/N babe that was real." Namjoon said shaking his head. "You must have had too much to drink."

I stared at him wide eyed. "That means it was real- that means Baekhyun really does love me- and really did kiss me."

"What!" Namjoon raised his voice.

I grabbed his shoulders shaking him.

"What do I do?" I whined. "Baekhyun said he's been in love with me ever since fifth grade Namjoon- and then he kissed my forehead and left!"

He grabbed my wrists, stopping me from shaking him.

"His feeling must not have changed at all- that kid." Namjoon shook his head smiling.

"You knew!?" I glared at him.

"Well not exactly- I thought he hated you. He was pretty upset after the accident and you not remembering. His anger-"

"Covered his love. Yea I've had this conversation."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Ok sassy. Well what are you going to do now?"

I frowned, "I don't know."

"Well what ever you do don't ignore him. Did you tell you that you had a crush on him?"

I nodded.

"Well you guys are hanging out more because of your project." Namjoon said.

"But I don't only wanna hang out because of our project." I whispered.

"Then tell him that Y/N. You gotta show him you want to fix your relationship. Words must be put into actions."

I smiled warmly. "Thanks Namjoon." I wrapped my arms around the boy, and he hugged me tight.

"What are friends for?" I felt him smile.

~

I really didn't want to go to school, but I had to face Baekhyun.

'What ever you do, don't ignore him.'

Namjoon's words of wisdom replayed in my mind.

Right. Don't ignore him.

I took the bus to school today, and popped in some music.

Occasionally I would look up, noticing new people that went on the bus.

I didn't like people sitting next to me so I usually sat on the inside seat- I know I'm terrible.

After stopping, I felt a presence next to me, and when I look at their shoes I immediately knew who it was.

However I didn't want to sit next to him.

The brown headed boy poked my shoulder and I could hear him start whining, even through my ear buds.

I rolled my eyes, and scooted to the window seat.

Throughout the adventure to the school he kept trying to get my attention but I kept ignoring him.

I'm doing exactly what Namjoon said NOT to do.

I couldn't help it, I didn't want to have to talk about this. I get it, we both like each other. But I don't want to see him.

Why do I make no sense?

I pressed the button for the stop in front of the high school, and waited for Baekhyun so get out so I could.

But he didn't.

The but was starting to drive again, so I pushed Baekhyun's chest softly, still without looking at him and since we were sitting by the front ask the driver to stop.

Baekhyun stood up, following me out of the bus.

"Y/N- Y/N- Y/N- Y-N." he poked my each time he said my name.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn." He whined now, and started to pull my hair softly.

I still ignore him.

I headed to my locker now, the boy still trailing behind me, like a lost puppy.

"Princess."

24

"Miss popular."

17

"Y/N/N."

21

I unlocked my lock, and was about to grab my books until a hand grabbed my wrist, and then I got spun around, my back pushed against the lockers.

I huffed, staring into Baekhyun's eyes.

The boy rolled his eyes, pulling the ear buds out of my ears, and then moved his body closer to mine.

Our foreheads almost touched.

"Why are you ignoring me." He said, voice suddenly dropping.

"I-I'm not ignoring you." I looked away; and when I did Ying stood watching us at the end of the hallway.

"Yes you are." He looked down to where I was, spotting Ying.

"Does she know- that you like me." He smiled cheekily dragging out like.

I crossed my arms. "Who said I liked you."

I know that I did, but I wasn't gonna let him use it against me.

Baekhyun only smirked before blocking me so his arm was above my head. He brought his lips close to my ear. "You did princess."

I shivered.

He stood back laughing. "See? Your all red now."

Then he turned serious again. "I better be the only one making you turn red like that." Baekhyun winked, and then walked away, hands in his pockets. He turned back to look at Ying, who was now stomping away.

Since when did you become so confident Byun Baekhyun?

I shook my head, grabbing my books and heading to English.

I sat down, noticing Baekhyun was already there and he patted the seat next to him, but instead I sat in front of him.

I felt fingers start running through my hair, and when I turned around Baekhyun was leaning across his desk just smiling.

I sighed. What was I going to do? Were we going to be more then what we are now? What even are we?

Our English teacher finally came to class and was dragging on for a good half hour, before she told us to meet with our partners for our assignment.

I turned around, and Baekhyun was busy talking with Chanyeol.

I stared at him, and Chanyeol noticed to he nudged Baekhyun.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Baekhyun smiled smugly before pulling my chair so I was facing his desk.

Chanyeol stood up to go find his partner and I gave him a small wave. "Hi Chanyeol- Oppa." I smiled warmly.

"Hey Y/N." he smiled back, then left.

Baekhyun suddenly looked very upset.

"What?" I asked, and he laid his head on his arms looking up at me, eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't call him Oppa- don't call any other boys Oppa- only me."

"Why? We aren't a thing Baekhyun."

The male frowned. "I get jelly. Just don't ok?"

"Whatever." I shrugged, placing my hand on my cheek, resting my head.

Baekhyun reached over, placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I glared at him.

"How about- we go out this Friday?" He seemed shy now.

"What happened to the confident Baekhyun? Why are you so confident now anyway?"

He only smiled, smiled a proud smile. "Because you like me." He held my wrist.

"It's not that big of a deal." I shrugged.

"It is to me- don't you care that I like you too? Love you?"

I felt my heart beat start to race.

"Ha your hearts beating really fast. I know you do." He removed his hand from my arm. Sneaky boy was checking my pulse.

"Hey that's not fair I bet your hearts beating pretty fast too." I placed my hand on his chest and sure enough his was starting to pick up.

"I didn't say it was ok for you to touch my chest." He pushed my hand away.

"Yea well I never said it was ok for you to kiss my forehead the other night either!"

"Touché." He laughed. "So how bout it? Friday night? You and me?"

"Where too?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You pick princess."

I have a perfect idea. "The roller rink?"
I smiled evilly. For some reason, I seem to recall something about Baekhyun being really bad at skating and roller blading- was...my memory coming back?

The brown haired boy gulped, and then shrugged awkwardly. "Uh sure."

"If you don't want to it's ok." I reassured him. I was so excited on the inside I felt like I was going to explode- Baekhyun asked me out- so of course I wanted him to have fun to.

"No- I'll do it for you." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
12.3K 579 20
Choi Soobin became deaf at a very young age. Nobody has learned sign language for him, not even his own mother. Thats when he met Y/n who happened to...
44.6K 1.6K 39
✴️HIGHEST RANKED #1 - Chanyeol X Reader ✴️ "Is it fate, how much he holds for me?" She thought while falling down, down the stars. "Was it destiny...
20.7K 409 30
Completed 05/01/18 -------------------------------------------------- Amberlie (Amber) Rose is not a normal teenager. Her father is rich, she attend...