Unobtainable ~A Naruto Fanfic~

Od kimikonakayama

Kimkio's on a mission, but it's part of her mission not to remember that... When the time is right, she will... Viac

Unobtainable ~A Naruto Fanfic~
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

1.6K 41 9
Od kimikonakayama

Chapter 8

(*Kimiko's Point of View*)

"Nooo! No, no thank you!" Naruto rejected all the D-ranked level missions that The Third was calling out. "I want to do more exiting things! Give us something else!".

Part of me wanted to hit Naruto in the head and tell him to shut up and except the easy-butt missions, but a other part of me was agreeing with him -.-" We have been getting EXTREMELY EASY missions and I wanted to do something fun too... And with the looks Sakura and Sasuke were giving me, they agreed as well.

Before anyone in Team 7 shut Naruto up, Iruka sensei told him that he's still a bottom rookie. The Third went on with explaining the mission ranks, but of course, me being me, zoned out...

"Come in" The Third called out to someone outside the room. I started to pay more attention when I heard the door behind us open. There in the door way was a aging old man with a drink in his hand. He began to take big drinks and we watched as some of the bottles liquids began to pour out if his mouth. When he was done drinking he leaned against the door frame to support himself. "What? These little kids are my bodyguard?" he complained, clearly not happy with us... .-. "And what's up with the short one with the idiot face? Are you really a ninja?"

As if on Que., Naruto laughed and said "Who's the short one with the idiots face?" we all lined up. Sasuke came in as the tallest, then a tie between me and Sakura... then Naruto xD "I'll kill you!" Naruto screamed as he jumped forward to the man who's name we still did not know.

Without thinking, Kakashi reached out and grabbed him by the neck of his jumpsuit. "Whats the point of that? We're suppose to be protecting him" Kakashi said lazily as I snickered under my breath.

Once Naruto calmed down, the mad took another long drink before saying "My name is Tazuna, veteran bridge builder. You'll be my body gourds until I return to my village and complete my bridge!". It was more or a demand more than a question but oh well... At least it was something different! >:)

(*Naruto's Point of View*)

"All right! Were off!" I cheered as we steeped foot outside the village gates. This was going to be great! :D

"What are you so exited for?" Sakura called, trailing behind stupid Sasuke like always -.-"

"You see, this is my first time out of the village!" I answered her, being totally honest. "Hey Kimiko, is this your first time too?" I asked as I turned to to look at her. She was looking up at the sky as if it became suddenly interesting. "....Hey, kimiko? ....Kimiko!" I practically yelled at her. -.-" *She zones out to much...*

"Wha?" was all we got from her clueless expression on her face.

"Have you ever been out of the village before?" Sasuke asked her MY question >:/ *I'll get him back!*

"Ummm..." she searched her mind "I don't know? You guys forget that I forgot my memories". Her words sounded sad but her laughter afterwords left no trace of such a thought. "Come on, let's go!" she called out as she began to walk ahead.

As I began to follow kimiko, I heard Tazuna say behind me "Hey, are you sure I'll be ok with this runt?" kakashi laughed and that was it! I turned back around and cheered "My names Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to become Hokage one day, believe it!"

Tazuna stopped mid-drink and said "The Hokage's is the top-dog ninja of the village, right? ...You sure as heck don't look like you can become the Hokage..."

Before I could show that old man what I was made of, Kimiko turned my head forward and lazily said "Just Kees walking...". Of course, I'd she wasn't there, I would have to totally proven the aging man wrong! >:/

(*Kimiko's Point of View*)

*I hope we get there soon!* I thought. Even thought I knew it would take time... -.-"

"First one down!" a muffled, deep voice teared threw the peacefully air.

We all instinctively turned towards the source of the sound and saw two men who emerged from a puddle in the ground. They were dressed in lose fitting clothes and both had a chain that started from one of the ninjas hand and ended in the others.

The first thing they did was wrap there chains around Kakashi and... pulled, slicing him in different pieces.

"What?!" was all I heard from Sakura before a grabbed a kunai from my bag and pulled it out in front of me, preparing myself for the worst.

Before I realized it, Sasuke- who ended up right next to me- pushed me to the ground before preparing him self to head towards Naruto, which is who the ninjas were targeting next. Sasuke jumped high in the air and pulled out a shuriken and a kunai. Without a second to waist, we threw the shuriken towards a tree, catching the ninja's chain in the proses, than he threw the kunai in between the shuriken to secure the weapon to the tree. He then jumped on the ninjas arms and pushed them forward while they were still attached to the chain, ultimately braking the chain off. Threw out that process, Naruto froze up, earning himself a wound in his hand.

The ninja's then headed different directions, one headed towards Sakura and Tazuna, another headed towards me 0_0'

*Get up. Now!* a voice in my head commanded me. It wasn't mine... but, a boys? I did as it commanded and placed the kunai in front of me again. But before the ninja could reach me, Kakashi appeared before me, stopping the ninja mid-jump :D "Better late than never" I said under my breath as Kakashi headed towards the other ninja, which was almost to Sakura, Tazuna, and now Sasuke. Kakashi stopped the ninja by trapping his head in between his arm.

"Hi" was the first thing he said, which made me laugh xD Everyone looked relief, but Naruto was speechless. He whipped his head back to were the ninjas had originally "killed" Kakashi when they first appeared, but saw a pile of logs. "Sorry I didn't help you earlier, Naruto" Kakashi apologized, "but I didn't expect you to just freeze up." He then directed his attention towards Sasuke and Sakura and complimented, "Good job Sasuke, and you too Sakura" :3

I looked over to Naruto, which looked like he was mentally beating himself up 0_0 Sasuke walked over to Naruto and teased him by saying "Hey, are you ok... scaredy cat?"

Naruto started to yell out "Sasuke!!" before Kakashi told him to stop moving around. "Those ninjas had poison on there weapons, which is now in your bloodstream. By moving around, you'll spread the poison throughout your body faster. Well have to get rid of it fast."

(*Naruto's Point of View*)

*What?! Poison?? In me?!* 0_0 I zoned out, thinking about my mess up. *Why?! Why did I do that?* When I heard the works "I guess we should go back to the village" come out of Kakashi's mouth, I lost it. I grabbed a kunai from my pouch and stabbed it straight in my wound to get the poison out. I winced as I felt the blade dig deeper in my skin and saw more blood coming out.

"Why am I so different? Why am I always-" I said under my breath.

"Naruto, stop it!" Sakura pleaded, "What are you doing?!"

"I work so hard, pushing myself until it hurts. Training everyday for hours, anything to get stronger, to reach my dream. I will never back down again, and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away, I will not loses to Sasuke. Apond this wound, I make this pledge, believe it! Bridge builder, I'll compleat this mission and protect you with this kunai". I turned around to face a confused Sakura, a annoyed Sasuke, and a worried Kimiko. "Don't worry, I'll be fine" I assured her. She manages to smile a little, but I could still see she was concern.

"Ummm... Naruto, that was really cool how you took the poison out and all, but if you lose any more blood, your going to die".

... ... ... ... ...

"No, no, no! I'm to young for it all to end like this, nooooo!!" 0_0 Yes, I'm freaking out.

(*Kimiko's Point of View*)

"Stop moving around", Kakashi said to Naruto, as he held his hand to get a better view of his wound.

Kakashi got a serious look on his face... and I couldn't help it. I took a peek at Naruto's hand and I was speechless. It was already beginning to heal at a fast pace. A image shoot threw my head, it was blurry, but I could sense a large amount of chakra. It was like a force pushing forward then within the dark image, two blood red eyes appeared.  *What are you?!* were the only words in my mind.

I slowly began to back away, instinctively raising my guard up. No one seemed to notice, except for Sasuke, who shoot me a confused look. *Think, Kimiko! Don't make a scene... don't give yourself away before hand* that boy's voice filled my mind again, and like before, I obeyed agents my will. I smiled at him, silently telling him it was nothing. He seemed to buy it, but not completely.

"Umm... Kakashi, you have a really scary look on your face. Am I going to be ok??" Naruto's whispered in a fear-filled voice.

"Oh... Yeah." Kakashi slowly said as he drooped Naruto's hand, being dragged back to the current time from deep in his thoughts. Naruto took a long, reassuring breath. "Well, we should keep moving" Kakashi proposed. We all agreed and began to recollect ourselves.

We were now on our way to continue the mission and our guards were all up, especially mine. I don't know what that boy's voice meant when he said "don't give yourself away before hand" but I didn't want to find out... As we began to walk again to our destination, I made distance between me and Naruto. I was not going to forget what I saw back there any time soon...

---------------------X-----------------------

Hey!! :D Sorry I didn't upload the past 2 weeks... I've been busy with family birthdays T^T it's was my dad's, then a week later, it's was my sister's. And they both had a party in the weekend, which is the only time I can write because that's when I have time. I hope that I can make it up to anyone who actually reads this story by how long I made this chapter :3 And if you haven't notice, I'm beginning to double space now because when I read over my work, my eyes start to hurt *_* Hope you don't mind :)

Well, as always, thanks for reading, and sorry for any grammar mistakes :D

PEACE! \(^_^)/

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

My Purpose Od ...

Fan fikcia

3.8K 159 31
Every life was given a purpose, something that they were meant to do in their lifetime. The purpose of some become known throughout their years while...
249K 6.7K 35
*under editing!* For as long as Naruto could remember, he and Sasuke have been best friends. But ever since Sasuke starting dating Sakura, Sasuke wou...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
12.2K 288 19
Sarada wants to know more of the Sharingan and how to progress it further. Neither Sakura or Sasuke will tell her. She resorts to the last person sh...