She was Lost, but He Found He...

بواسطة lost_girl_forever_12

Jackie has always been a little lost, but thanks to Peter Pan and his crew things will soon change. What unus... المزيد

She was Lost, but He Found Her (Peter Pan OUAT)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Update info
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update info
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
SEQUEL
Update
Another Update, sorry

Chapter 22

7.1K 187 16
بواسطة lost_girl_forever_12

Chapter 22

*Jackie's POV*

I woke up in my bed alone. Joey wasn't there, so I figured Pan put me in there.

It was pretty dark in the room because the curtains were closed. I opened them up and was blinded by the bright white light. Ow, my eyes didn't adjust right away, but then I saw where the sun was in the sky. It was around 1:00 in the afternoon. Ugh, I don't like sleeping in. It throws off my sleep pattern.

It was kind of cold today so I decided to wear jeans and one of Peter's overcoats. I put my hair into a really cute curly updo.

I walked outside my tent and I didn't see Pan. I saw Felix and run to him.

"Good morning, have you seen Peter?"

"He is getting the new lost boy."

"Oh ok."

I saw Pan's shadow fly over the tree tops and dive down. We heard a loud yelp come from a male voice. I jumped a little. I looked over at Felix, he had a nasty grin on. I then saw the shadow shoot up into the air and disappear into the sun.

"What was that?" I asked horrified.

"Probably just a stray pirate, but he is gone now."

"You mean, Peter ordered his shadow to kill him?" I asked shocked.

"Most likely." He grinned.

Woah... I didn't know he was like that. I stood there for a couple of seconds, still shocked.

"Jackie, are you ok?" He rubbed my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine" Its just hard to think that my future husband would kill someone, but yet again, it wasn't.

I went to go grab some breakfast. Fresh berries were always yummy.

I then walked out of the tent and saw Peter leading a young boy, he looked about eleven or twelve. He had dark brown short hair,and was wearing a black coat. He kept fidgeting with his striped scarf, showing that he was nervous.

He was looking around, not saying a word. He looked at me, kind of confused. I looked away and went into my tent. I was tidying up the tent when Peter walked in. I was still a little upset about Peter killing that pirate.

"Good morning, love!" He tunred me around and tried to give me a kiss. I just gave him a quick peck on the cheek and turned back to folding the clothes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He grabbed my arm gently.

I pulled alway.

"I heard what your shadow did, and that you ordered him to do that."

He stopped.

"I told my shadow to do that because when the new lost boy came, somehow the man arrived with him. He was threatening the island, saying that he will end all magic. I was just trying to protect everyone." He said, looking down at the floor.

I turned, I felt guilty because I assumed he just killed him to kill him.

"Can you forgive me?" he asked.

"Of course." I went on my toes and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I want to go meet the new boy!"

I started to walk out, until he grabbed my arm, pulling me back in.

"Not so fast." he smirked.

"Ugh... why?" I raised an eyebrow, mocking him.

"No one gets to talk to him, unless I say it's ok. I want this kid to get comfortable here, and that's not going to happen if tons of strangers start talking to him. So for now, you can't talk to him."

I looked at him with an annoyed look.

"Fine, whatever." I walked out of the tent. I saw that boy sitting there, looking really lonely. I wanted to talk to him really bad. He was drawing doodles in the dirt with a stick and looked over at me.

I gave him a friendly wave, and he smiled and waved back. But he had a look in his eyes, like I looked familiar or like someone that he knew.

I started to walk over to him but then I saw Peter step out of his tent. Crap! I turned and starting talking to a lost boy.

"Hey, do you know the new kid's name or anything about him?"

"Nope, Pan won't tell us anything."

"Ugh, ok. Thanks though."

Peter walked up to us.

"Hey, go get us some firewood." He ordered the boy I was talking to.

"Let me do it. I want to go on a small adventure." I chuckled.

"Ok, just be careful." He grabbed my hand, kissed it, and walked over to new lost boy.

I then went off into the jungle.

*Peters POV*

Henry was sitting there. I need him to like the lost boys so that he never leaves.

"Have you introduced yourself to the boys?" I asked him.

"No, and I don't need to. I know my family will be here soon, looking for me."

"It is very impossible to get here, so it seems like you will be here for a while."

"Your lying to me," he stated. "My family has told me about you, and I know you are up to no good."

"What if I told you that you can save a whole lot of people by staying here?" I wasn't telling the truth, but yet I wasn't lying. 

"I can save people?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes, Henry. You can be the hero of Neverland."

"Oh, wow..." He sat there shocked. 

I pulled him aside.

"Henry, no one else knows this, so you have to keep it a secret. You have to promise me."

"I promise." he said.

"The island is slowly dying Henry, and there is a girl here, have you seen her?"

"Yes, what about her?" He asked.

"She is dying with the island, too. She doesn't know it yet, I don't know how to tell her."

I kind of felt bad for bringing Jackie into my plan, but it is the only way it will work.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that, but how am I suppose to save her?"

"In order to save her and the island, we need the heart of the truest believer, and you are just the boy we need."

"Me?" he asked a little scared.

"Unfortunately yes, but do you want to be known as the boy who destroyed an island and killing that poor girl, or being the hero? So, will you do it?"

"I will." He seemed scared, but proud of his decision.

"Just remember, don't tell anyone. We don't want any chaos, now do we?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head, "No."

"Good." I patted his shoulder. I turned and nodded at Felix. He is the only other person I know. He and I both grinned.

My plan is running perfectly so far.

*Jackie's POV*

I came back with firewood, I saw Peter run up to me.

"Here, here. Let me get that." He pulled them out of my hands.

"I can carry some Pet-"

"No its fine. Hey you look a little flushed. If I were you, I would go take your temperature. Joey might have gotten you sick, love." He put down the wood and walked me close to the tent. I saw that new boy looking  at us. Peter grabbed my hand and walked me into the tent. He kissed my forehead and left.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. I didn't look flushed, what was Peter talking about? 

But when thinking about it, I felt pretty tired. I haven't really had good nights of sleep because of everything that has happened. I layed down in the bed, and turned on the TV. 

Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

*Peter's POV*

I looked into my tent and saw Jackie asleep. I knew that she was a heavy sleeper so I turned off the TV and went to go get Henry.

I brought him into the tent, and whispered in his ear, "See? She is just starting to get bad."

*Henry's POV*

"That poor girl" I looked at her, she looked exhausted.

"I know,"  he patted my shoulder.

"I can tell you have feelings for her," I whispered at him.

"Well, yes, that's because we are engaged. And I do not want her to leave me." He looked sad, but stern.

I pulled him outside.

"I won't let that happen, because I know how it feels when someone abandons you." I thought of my real mom, Emma.

Pan walked away.

I miss her a lot, and the rest of my family, but I want to save this girl.

I NEED to save her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

241 14 25
This a sequel to my fan fiction story Savior! If you haven't read that one this book isn't going to make sense. Please go check it out.
7.7K 452 36
Michelle was a true believer of Peter Pan. Her friends would say it's just a fairytale but she started having dreams of Neverland and meeting him. Sh...
20.3K 66 106
After Pan takes Henry from Storybrooke, Y/N Jones joins her dad and fellow heroes on a quest to get him back. But what happens when along the way, Y...
296K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...