Kakashi's Daughter

Door Sprinklez888

I'm Miku Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the fut... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Not A chapter but VERY IMPORTANT
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Chapter 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Kakashi's Daughter

Part 25

28.7K 996 306
Door Sprinklez888

BTW I'm rude and I'm not going to tell you what her face looks like.

Atsushi, Alois, bear and them were walking behind me; they honestly had no clue where they were going. We're going to the starry lands way up North; it's about a week walk to get there, and if we were running about 4-5 days. I glanced back at the rest of the team, we've been walking for 5 hours straight, the princes let alone the other Anbu were tired. I stopped in the middle of my tracks, we were in a forest full of tree's. 

"We'll rest here for the night," I said. 

"What? I can keep going," the anbu said. I glanced back at them. 

"The princes need their rest, and don't think I don't see the fatigue in all of you." I started off.  "Frog, bear set up the tents. Fox, cat go collect some fire wood. Atsushi and Alois just make yourselves comfy." I stated. 

"What are you going to do captain?" Frog asked. 

"I'll go get some food," I murmured, with out hesitation I left in a flash. When I stopped I saw a wild cow and deer. Before they noticed me they were dead, well the cow was. I gutted it and cleaned it all right there, I sensed a nearby stream so I went there to collect some water and wash my hands. Standing up I walked back to the camp, there were all the boys around a fire talking.  I stepped in and Fox took notice to me. 

"Where's the food?" Fox asked. 

"Not cooked yet," I said. I grabbed one of my scrolls and summoned a pot and pan, over the pan I started cooking the meat. Once the meat was done I cooked the rice and poured it into bowls.  I handed them out. 

"You know captain," Cat started off.  I raised an eyebrow.  "The mission requires your mask to be off."

"Well, are we in their town yet?" I asked, they said nothing. "Exactly."  I grabbed my food and hopped off onto a tree and ate my food while looking at the moonlight. 'Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Please survive.' I thought, to say I was worried was an understatement. I was terrified, not for me. . .But for them.

"Jeez Miku! Why are you so snappy?" Frog asked, I looked down at them. Jumping off the tree I landed beside him.

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Why are you so snappy? You're never like this." Frog said once again. 

"Oh," I muttered.  "Oops."

"She's probably worried about her dads genin team." Cat spoke up. He looked directly at me. "It seems you guys have formed a bond."  Fox stood up.

"In which an Anbu, isn't allowed to form." Fox sneered, I didn't say anything.  I pulled out my book and sat down near the fire. 

"As an Anbu you aren't supposed to show emotions, you're known as the silver assassin; one who never shows emotion-" Cat said.

"To enemies," I added coolly.   

"You know what? From now on we're rivals! I will beat you at anything, anytime, anywhere. Get ready to loose to me Miku." Cat said. I peaked an eye up from my book after 15 seconds. 

"Sorry, did you say something?" I asked uninterested yet coolly. I saw Cat anime fall, the rest had stars in their eyes. 

"S-so cool." I heard Atsushi say. 'This is going to be a long trip.' I thought.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11K 348 24
Hi everyone! I'm Himaru Kobara! I'm a Jounin at the Village Of The Hidden Leaf! My sensei is Kakashi! My best friends are Itachi Uchiha and Naruto Uz...
21.5K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
26K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
548K 11.1K 60
Naruto one shots including the Akatsuki and just about any other character. My Social Medias: Wattpad: HaleighPenguin Pinterest : Haleigh🖤 Tik Tok:...