Saving The World While Fallin...

By nickii_96

WOULD YOU RATHER FALL IN LOVE? OR SAVE THE WORLD? YOU COULD DO BOTH BUT THEN YOU WOULD END UP IN RYAN SITUAT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

28 3 0
By nickii_96

“Thanks for the warning” I said

I sat on the floor and watched as Lala continued to search through my clothes for something to wear. Eventually she ended up settling for my black Nike shorts and white wife beater. It looked exactly like my black one that Lala borrowed over the summer. Then it occurred to me that maybe Lala had been stealing my clothes

“Have you been stealing my clothes” I asked completely serious.

“Sometimes” she replied nonchalantly

I was about to finish investigating but she started to strip the wet dress from her body. She stood there in nothing but her wet panty and bra. Needless to say I was going to continue watching her little strip tease. As if sensing me staring at her she turned around and stared at me with her hands on her hips.

“What” I asked impatiently waiting on her to finish taking it off

“Out or close your eyes” she told me sternly

“Girl you aint got nothing I want. And I already seen you naked remember” I told her completely lying

“If I don’t have anything you want to see then you are gay” she told me with her left perfectly arched eyebrow raised

“I have no problem proving im not” I said as she walked toward me

By the time she reached me I had completely stopped breathing. She reached her perfectly manicured hand behind me and pulled the tie I was supposed to wear to dinner off the bed. She used the tie to blindfold me. My brain was operating very slowly. At the moment I didn’t realized she was only doing that so I couldn’t see. My brain thought she was trying to seduce me. So my body went along with it. Honestly it took me a whole minute to realize I had been got but by that time she had already changed and was finding me some clothes to wear. I still needed to get out the wet clothes so I snatched the clothes Lala picked out for me and stared at her.

“What” she said

“Out or turn around” I said repeating her words from earlier

“Bathroom down the hall” was her smart ass reply

“But you didn’t use the bathroom” I said sounding like a whining child.

I stomped all the way down the hall and slammed the bathroom door shut. I quickly stripped out the wet clothes and took a second to admire my perfectly chiseled body that girls seem to love. I had to admit that I looked damn good. How many boys do you know with 8 pecks. You may know some with 6 but never 8. I could have continued to stare at myself for hours but I knew I needed to get back downstairs and check on my mom. I quickly pulled on my clothes and bounded back down the hall to my room.

“Come on Lala were going to clean the kitchen”

“You mean spy on mom while pretending to clean”

“Exactly” I said loving that I never had to explain myself to her.

We walked downstairs and started to clean the kitchen. While moms boyfriend went to the car to get something. I decided to ask Lala the question that had been bothering me all day.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Whitney’s sister”

“Wasn’t my secret to tell” she told me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Same way it wasn’t my secret to tell when Warner told me he liked” I said hoping to prove to point

“And look how that turned out. I wish you hadn’t told me” she said chuckling to herself

“Wait a second do you hear that” I said suddenly getting serious

“No I dont”

“Exactly” was my reply before I headed toward the direction of the tv room where Matthew was suppose to be talking to mom. Except there weren’t any voices.

“Ryan calm down” Lala said stopping before I had reached my destination

“How do you talk without voices. They said they were going to talk. And I hear silence. ” I whisper shouted at her

“Talking in tongue” she said laughing at her own joke that I didn’t in the least find funny

I rounded the corner quicker than she could get the word stop out her mouth. I don’t know what I expected to see but I know what I didn’t want to see. I didn’t want to see Matthew on top of my mother kissing her as if she was just a one night thing. I was completely shocked. Then his hand proceeded to a place that should never be touched. Her Honey Pot. I very loudly cleared my throat and they jumped apart like two teenagers. I was furious no one was suppose to touch my mother in that way. Lala quickly assessed the rapidly escalating situation and took control before it got completely out of hand.

“Nice seeing you again Matthew. I would shake your hand but I saw where it previously was sooo come on Ill show you to the door” Lala said quickly ushering him out the room.

I stood there completely in shock as my mom acted as if nothing happened.

“Come on upstairs” Lala said once she returned and saw me still in the same spot.

“As women we have needs and your mom was just getting hers fulfilled” Lala told me once we were in the safety of my room.

“No no no. My mother doesn’t have those kind of needs. They died when she had me” I said clearly in denial.

There was a soft knock at the door and I knew it was my mother wanting to talk about what just happened. So I did the mature thing and pretended to be sleep. I even added baby snores for effect. But Lala being the child that she is decided to face the situation head on and opened the door signaling in fact that we were still awake.

“Can we talk” My mom from the doorway

“No” I said at the same time Lala said yes.

“Anyways Ryan and Lala what you guys saw was completely inappropriate and I promise what you guys saw will never happen again” My mom said looking us both in the eye sincerely.

She took our silence as an invitation to keep talking.

“It’s been awhile since anyone has ever made me feel the way Matthew does when I’m around him. I guess I got a little carried away”

“Mom I guess I can get a little territorial sometimes. Your my mom and I don’t want to see anyone touching you like that at all. Without my permission” I told her honestly

“I hate to break it to you Ryan but I am a grown ass woman and I don’t need your permission” she told me directly with her hands on her hips.

“Before you leave I just wanted to say. Go ahead mama and get yours lord knows you need it” Lala said while ducking to avoid the pillow I had threw at her head.

My mother left the room and Lala and I sat in silence and had an unspoken staring battle. The one where no one initiates it and it just sort of happen. Personally I was getting lost her eyes. The hazel color tinged with a slight blue if you look close enough. It was gorgeous and if you kept staring they would eventually flash blue for a second but you had to be looking very close to see it. The longer I looked into her I could tell she was trying really hard to hide something from me.

“What happened” I asked not breaking the staring contest

“What do you mean” Lala asked suddenly caught off guard by my question

“Something happened today that your not telling me”

“Nothing happened” she said shifting her gaze quickly away from me. Which was her tell that she was lying

“Lie again” I said looking her in the eye to let her know I was serious

“I just don’t want you to overreact” she told me

“Who me over react. Neverrrr” I said dragging out the r.

“Its just that Warner wouldn’t leave me alone and he might have pushed me” she told me

Not wanting her to see how angry I was I quickly got up and turned the light off. I jumped back into bed and started to cover up. I couldn’t wait to go to school tomorrow and kick his ass. Lala didn’t need to know that though.

“When I said don’t over react I didn’t mean don’t have a reaction at all”

That was the last thing I heard before I forced my self to go to sleep. Several hours later I was awoken to the sound of a wolf howling obnoxiously. When my brain finally caught up I jumped out the bed. There were no wolves around here so it had to be Whitney. I opened the window and peeked over the edge but the howling never stopped. She obviously wanted me to come down. I tried to creep slowly out my room when a bark brought me back to the window. I looked out and she went and sat in front of Lala’s car.

“Bring Lala too” I whispered loudly trying to clarify

She immediately began to wag her tail happily. I used my ninja skills to creep into Lala’s room. I walked over to her bed and shook her lightly.

“If you aren’t Bennie Harris or T.I then get the fuck out” Lala told me sleepily

“Whitney wants us” I tried again to try and wake her

“Unless Whitney suddenly shaved her head. Grew a dick and then worked out for a sixpack she can wait a few more hours” Lala told me rudely.

“Well somebody needs to get laid” I whispered before I just picked her up out the bed and put her on her feet.

While she looked for her sandals I looked at her. She had definitely replaced the clothes she had on earlier. She replaced my basketball shorts with booty shorts that left nothing to the imagination. She took the baggy shirt and exchanged it for a tight wife beater that showed her purple bra through the front. After she had succeeded in finding her sandals she sleep walked all the way to the front door. We silently opened the front door and slipped out into the hot and sticky night. Whitney stood by the car completely naked.

“We have to hurry” she said seriously

“Whyyyyyy” she said drawing it out

“I wouldn’t have woke you if it wasn’t important” she told us while hopping in the front seat and speeding off

“Some tried to kill my sister” Whitney said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
501 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
52.3K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...