Secretly Super

heyitscelina által

"There was no where we could go, it was coming too fast. When I opened my eyes and looked out my window I saw... Több

Secretly Super
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note

Chapter 7

3.9K 118 4
heyitscelina által

Angel's P.O.V.

"I shouldn't have told her,"  I muttered.

After I had told her that I was attacked minus the 'magic' part, she yelled at Mavor for not giving me a ride and locking me out. That part was hilarious for me but then she said I had to take self defense classes after school. Which was not as funny.

"Why do I have to ride with you again?"  I asked turning it to Mavor.

"Because my mom said that I had to give you a ride."

"I could have walked," I muttered, pushing up the new glasses Rachael had bought me.

"Yeah so I can get yelled at again? No thanks."

"It was funny," I snickered.

He glared at the road ahead, "Shut it."

When we finally arrived at the gym I was a little hesitant in getting out, which annoyed Mavor.

"Out."

"I'm going, I'm going,"  I got out and slammed the door behind me, turning back to grin at Mavor's glaring face.

"Hello?" I asked opening the door.

"Hey there come on in,"  a woman —whom i'm assuming is the trainer— said coming up to me.

"Okay class this is Evangeline."

 I waved awkwardly, "Hi."

There was a chorus of hellos.

"Since this is your first day we have to test your strength. To see if you should be in this class, a lower class or maybe even a higher class," she laughed slightly and shook her head, "but I doubt that since you're so small." 

I frowned slightly, "Okay so what do I do?" 

"Follow me. Here we have a young man in protective gear. What you have to do is show me what you would do if he attacked you."

 I nodded, "Alright."

"Okay Mitch attack."

"Wait— oomph!" I cried as he crashed into me causing us to fall; his whole body landing on top of me. 

"Mitch get off me," I said but my voice was muffled by his gear so it sounded more like gibberish than actual words.

"Oh sorry," he apologized scrambling off me.

"It's fine," I mumbled sitting up.

"Okay that was a failure," the lady laughed.

"Yeah I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do."

"Okay what you do is kick him in the groin."

"What?"

"Kick him in the—"

"No, no I heard you. I just meant why would you do that first?"

"Because that's the most effective way to defend ourselves as women," she smiled with a nod.

I frowned and shook my head, "I don't think so."

"Just try it, we need to test your strength or we can test how hard you can slap if kicking isn't your thing?"

"Well then can I slap something that isn't alive? I don't really feel like slapping Mitch."

"Sure there's a punching bag over there," she smiled pointing it out in the far corner of the room.

I went over and slapped the bag lightly.

"Come on, more force," she called out, "How about a punch?"

I punched the bag a little harder than when I slapped it; which still wasn't very hard. 

"You can't even slap a bag? You're so weak," some random stuck up lady said, "I mean look at her, she's all bones, she's good for nothing. "

Hearing that made me angry. She doesn't even know me! Who does she think she is? She's just like Mavor. Mavor! It's his fault I'm here! It's all his fault, I hate him!

I punched the bag taking all of my anger out on it. With that one punch the bag fell to the floor taking a chunk of the ceiling with it.

Crap.

The room filled with gasps and then an awkward silence.

"Well I guess you're in a higher class after all," the lady muttered.

"It was probably just old," Mitch frowned.

"Still none of these ladies could have done that."

I smiled sheepishly, "I'll pay for that."

"Don't worry about it. We don't use it anyway," she waved it off.

"Okay then follow me and we'll get your paperwork ready for you to move up."

"Is it an all girls class too?"

"No I'm sorry there aren't usually girls who have strength that come here, so we have to move you into the boys class. Is that alright?"

I nodded slowly, "Yeah I guess so."

"Yeah you'll be with me," Mitch came over and took off the head gear. He was actually kind of cute.

"Okay you go and give this to Jerry the trainer upstairs," she said handing me some papers.

"Okay," I gave her a small smile as Mitch pulled my arm.

"C'mon Angel. I mean— can I call you that?" Mitch said walking with me towards the stairs.

"Yeah that's actually what my friends call me." I smiled.

"Okay. Oh and I wanna apologize again for falling on you," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay," I smiled, "That reminds me why were you down there if you're in this class?"

We stopped at a door and he twisted the handle, I couldn't see over him but the room sounded like it was full.

"We drew straws and I lost so I had to go down with those ladies to be a test dummy."

"Oh," I frowned. Why would they need to draw straws?

"Hey Jerry! We got a new kid."

"Where?" a man asked, whom I guess must be Jerry.

"Right here," he bumped me with his hip.

"You got the wrong kid Mitch. That's a girl, " he laughed.

"Well she has the paperwork," he said and nudged me again, "Show him."

I stepped forward and handed him the papers.

"Well I'll be damned. You should be in this class. But you still have a lot of work to do since you don't know any techniques."

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Well for today you should just sit and watch what the guys do okay?" he told me and pointed out some mats for me to sit on, "Mitch here will keep you company, and explain the moves."

"Thank you sir."

"Call me Jerry." He smiled.

"Okay thanks Jerry." I smiled back.

*

"See you tomorrow Angel!"

"Bye Mitch," I waved as he drove off.

At least I have one friend here. Speaking of being here, Mavor should be here already.

"Help me!" the girl cried.

"Shut up or I swear I'll kill you." the masked man growled pushing her further down the alley.

I gasped as the vision ended. That looks like the alley on the next street. I can't let that happen. but there is no one else around it's getting dark.

I ran to the payphone further along the street.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"A rape, murder, or something is about to happen."

"What is your location?"

I told her where it was going to happen and she said dispatchers would be here soon. It's about to happen, I can't wait for them!

"Help me!"

I ran towards the alley and hid behind the wall just waiting for him to turn around.

"Shut up or I swear I'll kill you," he growled.

That's my cue. I walked slowly and quietly towards the man who had his back to me as he pushed the girl further into the alley and onto the floor.

"Leave her alone," I called out making him turn towards me quickly.

"What? Who the hell are you?" he growled picking her up and holding a knife to her neck.

"It doesn't matter, " I shook my head, slowly stepping towards them, "Let her go."

"Yeah I don't think so," he laughed.

"I said let her go," I bit out.

"Why should I? You can't do anything about it."

"If you let her go you can just leave. Nothing will happen to you," I lied, a plan forming in my head.

"Yeah no not until I have my fun. Now run along before I kill you," he held onto her but stuck his knife out towards me for a second.

I stopped walking, "Take me instead."

He glared at me, "What?"

"I said, take me instead and let her go."

He thought about it for a second before agreeing.

"If you talk i'll find you and I will kill you," he hissed cutting her on the arm and pushing the sobbing girl towards me.

"Thank you," she whispered to me before she ran out of the alley.

I turned to see that she left the alley which was a mistake on my part. Note to self; never let your eyes leave the criminal.

"Now enough stalling it's about time I had some fun," he grabbed me and put the knife to my neck.

"I don't think so," I muttered.

I jabbed him in the gut with my elbow and then in the head as I had seen in class. His knife dropped and I ran, but I started to feel woozy and  suddenly fell to the ground.

"I already cut your neck once. I guess I'm going to have to do it again and this time you won't live," he spat out.

I put my hand on my neck and it felt wet. I looked at it and sure enough there was a lot of blood. No wonder I was woozy.

"Yep now you can't talk there's no way you can get away or call for help," he chuckled darkly.

I tried yelling but it didn't work. I can't save myself how I saved myself last time. I'll have to try my force field.

'C'mon, c'mon!' I thought helplessly as I tried to create a force field to no avail. I don't have any strength and it's getting harder to breathe.

"You know what? I'll kill you afterwards."

He kicked me in the stomach and I coughed out what I guess was blood.

"There! Over there!"

"Get the hell away from her!"

Familiar voices, and police sirens were all I heard through the ringing in my ears as he kicked me in the head multiple times and everything went black.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

516 48 56
"Rain begins to pour from the sky, mixing with the bright red liquid pooling at the figure's feet. Her long black hair sticks to her pale face, her b...
43 23 23
A young woman wakes up in the hospital, with no memories other than the fact she had just been horribly injured in a fight, and she has superpowers...
370 29 27
Kathrine is a normal girl... or so she thinks. Weird things keep happening to her and some of her classmates. Her world seems to be upside down until...
5.8K 85 24
Evangeline thought she was just an average angel with black wings, but she had a past. A past she couldn't remember until she was returned back to h...