The Virgin Lessons

By eatthecraic

"First things first, learn how to loosen up. If you really want to learn, you can't be so uptight." He said a... More

The Virgin Lessons
Chapter 1: And... I'm Dead
Chapter 2: Sweet Baby Corn, What Am I Getting Myself Into
Chapter 3: No Sense In Lollygagging
Chapter 4: Rules and Regulations
Chapter 5: Not Every Kiss Begins With K
Chapter 6: Hardly PDA
Chapter 7:The Schedule
Chapter 8: Peek Show
Chapter 9: Ronnie and Smooth Lips
Chapter 11: Isn't He Just A Ray Of Sunshine?
Chapter 12: Marvel Is Nice... Sometimes
Chapter 13: Better Than Air
Chapter 14: Shop Until You Drop
Chapter 15: Sky Rocketing Heels
Chapter 16: Curfew Was Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 17: Sober Hugs
Chapter 18: Little Things
Chapter 19: Thanks For Your Concern, But...
Chapter 20: It's Not You, It's Me
Chapter 21: Dread to Butterflies
Chapter 22: Truth Or Dare

Chapter 10: It's A Date

319K 8.1K 3.2K
By eatthecraic

What’s the most favorable day of the week? Friday! And believe me when I say I’m really glad it is. Not only can I sleep in tomorrow, I also don’t have any “Avery Lessons.”

I rolled out of bed with a grin plastered on my face, like an actual I’m-glad-it’s-the-last-day-of-the-week smile.

I practically skipped to my bathroom to take a shower. After I finished getting ready, I ran down to my kitchen to grab a quick a breakfast. I looked at the clock to notice I had about twenty minutes left before I left. Deciding I have time for a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, I fixed myself the cereal and went into my living room. Flipping the television on, I decided to watch Spongebob Squarepants.

What? He’s amazing and my boyfriend.

My phone rang and I looked to see it was Ally.

“Hey.”

“Hey, need a ride?”

“You ask me this every morning.”

“And you decline every morning.”

“I do not!” I gasped dramatically.

“Yeah you do, is it because of Tony?” She questioned. Obvious protests from him could be him.

Anthony ‘Tony’ Harrison, her 15 year old brother who has no shame in hiding the fact that he wants to get in my pants. He’s a major flirt and is sprouting into a little player. But he’s just another example of a person who’s more experienced than me. If I hadn’t known him practically all his life, maybe I would’ve had a crush on him like the rest of our friends. But he’s too much of an annoying, bratty brother to be considered anything more in my eyes. Yeah, sure he was considered hot for a freshman but that’s a ship I’ll be more than happy to let pass.

“No! Of course not.” I was partially lying. Sometimes the comments he blurts out can be uncomfortable but that’s something I’m immune to.

“Then what is it? Do you not love me anymore?” Ally fake sobbed into the phone.

“I’ve moved on, I’m sorry Ally. I don’t love you.” I played along.

“Well that sucks for you because I’m outside.”

“But I didn’t even finish my cereal.” I pouted, although she couldn’t see it.

“Oh stop your whining before I send Tony inside to retrieve you.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll be out in a minute.” I hung up and practically choked down the remains of my cinnamon toast crunch. I set a new record for running through my house like a mad woman. I got my book bag and slipped on my converses. When I open the door, I come face to face with Tony. Well, shoulder to face since he had a growth spurt one night.

I hold in my groan as he smirks and opens his mouth to what he thinks will be ‘smooth talking.’

“I was getting worried that you slipped in the shower. I was going to save you.” Tony rested his arm my head and leaned closer.

“Oh how tragic that would have been.” I roll my eyes.

“It would’ve but since you’re nowhere near naked, how about we-”

“Save it.” I stop him before he continued that sentence. We all knew where it was going. I ducked under his arm and made my way to Ally.

“Hey girlie.” She greeted me with a smile.

“Hey sugar.” I gave her a side hug and settled myself in the front seat.

“I was sitting there.” Tony huffed.

“Now I’m sitting here. Where are your manners? I raised you better than that.” I joked.

He sat in the back and began to text, which means he’s ignoring me. I couldn’t help but laugh at how immature he was.

“You’re going to be the death of him one day.” Ally said a she drove off.

“Yeah well, hopefully some lucky girl will take my place.” I strapped my seat belt on while setting my bag down at my feet.

“You know I could hear you right?” Tony spoke up.

“Oh look you knows how to use his ears.” Ally mocked.

And that, my friend, was the beginning of a very, very long car ride.

~

When I finally escaped the bickering siblings, I headed to my locker and grabbed my calculus books. Who thought math would be exceptional enough to have at such early hours? Whoever put my schedule together must not like me. I can’t just jump into math right after waking up.

I finished gathering my things, but someone covered my eyes with their hands. It was really warm, despite the cool hallway.

“Oh, I hate you whoever this is.” I maneuvered my books to rest between my legs and felt the mysterious person’s hands.

“Um, hmm.” Was all I said as I thought really hard as to who this was.

Ally? No, she doesn’t have enough patience for me to guess.

Tony? No, my eyes would not be one of the places he would put his hands.

Avery? No, I know for a fact he wouldn’t want to willingly be seen with me.

I honestly had no clue.

I felt the person shift and kiss under my ear. I shuddered at the feeling. It began to tingle slightly, not as much as Avery but enough for me to want to touch it.

Then it was as if a light bulb turned on in my head. I was guessing, but I was praying I was correct.

“Dylan?”

Alas, the hands were removed. I could see once more.

“Took you long enough.” He joked. I turned to face him and a grin stretched across my face.

“Yeah, that doesn’t happen often.” I laughed lightly.

“How did you know it was me?”

“I’m just that good.” I teased. I had no idea where this normalcy came from and how I was capable of having an average conversation with Dylan, but I didn’t think too much of it.

He laughed and leaned against the locker near me.

“So I was thinking…” He trailed off as I closed my locker. The first bell rang, signaling us to make our way to first period.

“Yeah?” And this where my anxiety kicks in. I have no clue what he wants to say but for once, instead of over thinking I’m going to allow him to finish speaking, without panicking.

Well that’s easier said than done because I tried to think of every scenario my twisted little brain could muster up. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I missed what he said. Now he was just waiting for me to say something.

“What?” Oh perfect! Nice going, way to not make an idiot out of yourself. He’s talking to you, obviously uncomfortable and you’re making things worse but not paying attention to what he’s saying?

“Well… what do you say?” He said looking everywhere but me as we started walking mindlessly to class.

It took me a moment to realize, I yet again, missed what he said. I’m so embarrassing it’s not even funny.

“I’m sorry could you repeat that one more time. I tend to get distracted with my thoughts.”

“Um, yeah. I wanted to know if you would like to hang out after school?” He asked again with hopeful eyes.

“Oh, um…” I trailed off, not really sure how to answer. Obviously I would say ‘yes’ but I didn’t want to sound desperate or too energetic.

Well answer before he thinks you’re trying to let him down easy.

I’m trying! It’s hard.

How hard is it to say ‘yeah, sure’?

It’s easier said than done!

“You know, it’s okay if you’re busy. It’s okay even if you aren’t busy! If you don’t want to hang out, it’s cool.” He spoke confidently, but his expression looked defeated.

“No, no, no! I do want to hang out with you!” Way to not sound desperate. “It’s just that- this might sound really lame and I’ll guarantee you that I will be embarrassed after I tell you, but I was trying… to think of a way to say… yes.” I said in a small voice.

Dylan’s face was priceless. He looked ecstatic and sighed out a breath of relief. It was kind of weird to see him happy because I accepted his offer. I wouldn’t expect someone to be hoping to spend time with me.

I let a small smile escape at the mere thought of him happy because of me. It warmed my heart that he was glad we had plans to hang out after school.

“Awesome! So, it’s a date.”

The word ‘date’ made me shiver slightly. I’ve never been on a date before and now I have one with Dylan. One the most popular, beautiful looking person in school. Next to Avery.

Why was I thinking about him when Dylan was right in front of me?

I don’t know but I guess my thoughts triggered some sort of facial expression because he quickly spoke after.

“O-or it doesn’t have to be a date of course! Just two people hanging out, getting to know one another, casually.”

“No it’s fine, really.” I reassured him.

“Really? Because  I have a feeling I’ve been messing this up since I started talking to you.” He looked down at his feet, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. I wouldn’t say anything about it though, it’ll only make him blush more and I know how annoying it is for someone to point it out.

“Really, it’s okay.” I reached to gently squeeze his hand.

“Great.” He beamed. “So it’s a date?”

“It’s a date.”I confirmed just as the late bell rung. “Thanks for walking me, you didn’t have to.”

“It’s no problem, mine is next door.” He nodded.

“Bye.” I gave him a small hug and walked into class.

Calculus could suck balls because there is no way it’s going to ruin my day.

.

.

.

.

.

DID YOU MISS ME?

I BET YOu didn’t.

Anyway, I’m sorry I haven’t updated in 2 months but I explained why on my message board. I’m not going to promise when my next update will be but it will be more frequent.

I know this chapter is shorter but oh well :)

I’m sorry and ily guys

Jessica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 30
He took a whiff of his cigarette before pulling me close to him. My heart was thumping so hard against my chest that I was afraid he'd feel it as I w...
1.4M 37.1K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
30K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
14.2K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...