Stay

By Danny_O

A Jesus foster fan fiction. Jesus at boarding school. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Untitled Part 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

748 15 0
By Danny_O

I laid next to Jesus on the couch and he held me. His fingers ran through my hair as he watched whatever was playing on the tv. I kept thinking about how fast things between Jesus and I are going. I mean I'd just met him and already am laying in his arms? He doesn't seem to mind or he would have said something right?

"Lynn?"

I get taken out of my head and see Jesus paused the movie. I looked up at him and he kissed my nose.

"Are you alright?" He asked furrowing his brows.

" Yeah just thinking." I shrug and sat up.

"About?"

"Is this going too fast? Are we moving too fast? We just met like 2 days ago and are already super affectionate towards each other. " I ranted till he cupped my cheeks. I crossed my eyes and looked down at my lips.

"It's okay. Don't you worry your pretty little self. " he kissed my cheek and got off the couch.

I pouted and grabbed his hand. He looked back at me and chuckled. I smiled and let him go wherever he was headed. I waited till he got back. He stood towering over me. I looked up at him.

"You're so tall!" I exclaimed, standing on the couch to wrap my arms around his neck easily.

"And you're so short." He smiled and pecked my lips.

I got off the couch as the front door opened. My dad saw Jesus and his face went red.

"Dad this is Jesu- Jesus Foster." He spoke up.

"Yeah? You know him?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I mean I'm his principle." My dad said wearily.

"Well he's staying for dinner if that's okay?" I questioned.

"I guess that's fine. I'm going to go upstairs and change out of my work clothes then I'll be down to make dinner. Is fish and rice alright with you both?"

I look at Jesus and he shrugged and nodded. I turned to my dad and nodded. He smiled slightly and went upstairs into his room.

"Don't worry about him he's just very protective over me because of what happened ya know." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs into my room.

"Awe do you sleep with these every night?" Jesus chuckled grabbing my stuffed animals.

"Yes In fact I do. You have a problem with that?" I defended.

"I'm just kidding babe. It's cute. " he smiled kissing my forehead.

I huffed and climbed onto my bed pulling Jesus next to me. I noticed him looking around my room.

"You're room is so big." He whined.

"My whole house is big!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"Yeah I know but it's awesome." He chuckled and laid back onto my pillows.

I got up and walked into my bathroom and grabbed a hair tie.

"Skylynn foods almost ready!" I heard my dad yell up the stairs.

I yelled back saying we'd be down in a second before walking back to Jesus. He was standing and admiring my art work on my walls. I stood next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Who is that?" He asked pointing to one of my old sketches.

"An old friend." I lied hesitantly.

"You can tell me the truth Lynn I don't judge." He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"It's my ex." I sighed and grabbed them off the wall.

"Like your ex best friend?" He asked with an unsure look on his face.

"My ex girlfriend Jesus." I corrected him.

"You like girls?" He asked with a blush on his face.

"I like girls and boys." I bit my lip nervously.

He stood staring at me.

"We should probably go down stairs now." He spoke walking out.

It's a lot to take in I guess. He's probably only dated girls who only like boys. I mean we aren't dating so. I walked out of my room and down the hall then downstairs into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
122K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...