Take Off ● One Shots [ haikyu...

Por mp0206

❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring... Más

● Sugawara Koushi : Dying Sparks
● Akaashi Keiji : Searching For You
● Sawamura Daichi : Couple Maze
● Bokuto Koutarou : They Don't Know
● Oikawa Tooru : Moved On
● Morisuke Yaku : Pounding Heart
● Ukai Keishin : Falling For You
● Takeda Ittetsu : Piece By Piece
● Kuroo Tetsurou : Longer
● Oikawa Tooru : Daddy-san ?
● Tsukishima Kei : Affections
● Hinata Shoyou : She's My Girl !
● Nishinoya Yuu : I Lost You
● Kageyama Tobio : Can't Be Fixed
● Terushima Yuuji : Only Me, Baby
● Sugawara Koushi : Care For Me
● Tsukishima Kei : Birthday Surprise
● Nishinoya Yuu : Stay The Night
● Oikawa Tooru : I Don't Feel Lonely
● Sugawara Koushi : Let Me Show You
● Bokuto Koutarou : Obvious
● Tanaka Ryuunosuke : Back Off
● Bokuto Koutarou & Oikawa Tooru : Win Her Heart
● Oikawa Tooru & Sugawara Koushi : She Will Choose Me
● Terushima Yuuji : She's Not You
● Sugawara Koushi & Kageyama Tobio : Your Name
● Kyoutani Kentarou : Mad Dog and Mad Cat
● Ushijima Wakatoshi : Let's Go
● Tsukishima Kei : Try Me
● Shibayama Yuuki : Warmth
● Kageyama Tobio : Together
● Hanamaki Takahiro : Not Bad
● Sugawara Koushi : Only Imaginary
● Iwaizumi Hajime : The Other Side
● Nishinoya Yuu : Start Over Again
● Semi Eita : I Did Love You

● Iwaizumi Hajime : Listen To Me

13K 444 101
Por mp0206

You slowly woke up from a good sleep and was shaken up when you felt something warm next to your arm. You turned to see that Iwaizumi was peacefully sleeping next to you and you had realized that you weren't home but rather in the school's infirmary room.

"Oi," you said and poked his head. Iwaizumi jolted and sat straight up.

"(L/N)-san!" he shouted as he almost lost balanced from waking up. You looked at him confused as to why you were there until suddenly your memories came back. You glared at him with cold deadly eyes as the scene flooded your mind. You were helping the boys volleyball team with their morning practice that day and Iwaizumi, being the strong ace he is, blew a volleyball straight at your head. It knocked you out cold, and you weren't conscious to beat him up for it.

"So how was it?" you asked with your arms crossed. "How was it to almost blow my head off my body?"

"Oi! I didn't mean to do that," he replied. "Your big head was in the way, so it wasn't my fault."

"Ohohoh, so it's suddenly my fault now for standing in the way of the volleyball?" you were this close to strangling him up. Iwaizumi only laughed and placed his hand on your head, "You seem alright so I should head to practice now."

You could feel the heat rise up to your cheeks and swat his hand away.

"What do you mean by practice? Isn't it still morning-," you were still talking when Iwaizumi stretched, grabbed his bag, and headed for the door.

"Idiot, it's past 4pm already," he cut you off and waved. "Don't leave the bed until I get out of volleyball practice. Miyano Sensei will be coninng back sortly to watch over you until I end practice."

"Who are you? My mom?" you crossed your arms and pouted. He walked out and away without replying back to you. Irritated by his words, you sat up and looked around for your bag. You found it on a chair not far from the infirmary bed. You got out of the bed and grabbed your bag. Although your head was still feeling a bit dizzy, you told yourself you were able to make it home without Iwaizumi. You made your way out the infirmary room and towards the front gates of your school.

"Oh! (F/N)-chan!" your best friend spotted you. She was running about with the school committee and noticed your figure. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Ah, yeah," you nodded and laughed. She smiled and nodded, "That's great! I was worried about you. I wanted to stay and watch after you for a bit but Iwaizumi-senpai said he had it under control."

"Wait- what?" you were confused. Your best friend only chuckled before elbowing you, "Senpai watched after you since morning practice."

Hearing that your cheeks flushed a bright red as you pushed your best friend away.

"I-I don't care!" you mumbled. "For all I know he could be plotting my next death scene. I'm going home, bye!"

You stumbled your way around your best friend and left the school grounds. She only shrugged and chuckled before continuing with her work.

Quite some time passed by and the volleyball practice for the boys were over. After having the team clean up the gymnasium, the members headed home.

"Iwa-chan!" the annoying brunette that Iwaizumi hated appeared beside him. "Is (L/N)-chan waiting for you in the infirmary room?"

"She should be," he replied. His best friend nodded and gave him a thumbs up, "GO IWA-CHAN!"

"SHUT UP SHITTYKAWA!" Iwaizumi jabbed the side of his best friend's stomach. The poor child groaned in pain before smiling, "Just confess already Iwa-chan. Everyone knows you both have a thing for each other."

Iwaizumi put out his hands as if to prepare and jab Oikawa again, but Oikawa put his hands up in defense.

"I'll go home," he replied and winked. "Goodluck, Iwa-chan!"

Before Iwaizumi could murder his best friend with punches, Oikawa had run off making it impossible to do so. Ignoring what just happened, Iwaizumi continued onto the infirmary room. He remembered the nurse had told him she would be willing to stay a little after to watch over you and so he hurried his way there. But to his luck, the infirmary door was locked and you along with the nurse were nowhere to be seen inside the room. He began to panic and searched the nearby surrounding before growing angry.

"Are you looking for (F/N)-chan, Iwaizumi-senpai?" Iwaizumi looked up and saw your best friend. He slowly nodded, "I told her to wait for me after practice so we can walk home together before something else attacks her head."

Your best friend nodded, "She left home already."

Iwaizumi's ears perked up and his eyes widened, "She what?"

Your best friend was going to repeat what she said when Iwaizumi cut her off by bidding goodbye. He made his way out the door and towards your house. His house was in the same direction so it made life easier for him to reach you. It wasn't long before the doorbell to your house rang. Your mother opened the door and smiled seeing that it was Iwaizumi.

"(F/N) is in her room," she said, "Come in~"

Iwaizumi shook his head, "I want to talk to her about something short, so would be okay to ask her to come out?"

"Of course!" your mother smiled before heading up to your room. You were resting on your bed as your bedroom door flew open. You looked at your mom who shooked her head at your figure lying lazily on the bed.

"Iwaizumi-san wanted to discuss with you some things," she said. You waved her off, "Tell him to go home mooomm~"

"I mean I could always invite him in and into your room-" she said before you cut her off, "I'll go outside!"

Smiling in satisfaction, your mother headed back to preparing dinner while you headed outside. You walked out the door and shut it behind you. Standing by the gate was Iwaizumi.

"What do you want?" you headed towards him. He glared at you, "I told you to wait for me."

"Well sorry MOM, I didn't want to," you rolled your eyes. Hearing that Iwaizumi sighed in frustration, "Are you even okay to be walking around with such a weak body?"

"Why does it matter at all to you?" you were beginning to get a bit irritated. Iwaizumi paused as his face grew a tint of red. He knew the reason why he always worried so much about every little thing, why he would wish for practice to end quicker so he could walk you home, why he would get this sudden rage of anger when he saw you chatting with boys from your class. He knew it, because he knew he had fallen in love with you and there was no way out. You waited for an answer but didn't recieve one.

"Well if we're done here then I'm leaving back-" you said when the words that left Iwaizumi's mouth made you stop in your tracks. You turned slowly to look at him, "W-what?"

"I said I like you," he mumbled it out but it was very clear to your ears. Your cheeks began to heat up as you chuckled, "Y-You're not serious are you?"

You started throwing questions of denial at him but Iwaizumi grabbed your hand and pulled you into his embrace.

"Listen to me, (L/N)-san!" he shouted to make sure you would be quiet so he had his turn to talk. "I like you since the day we met. There was something about you that made me completely stop in my tracks. I don't know if it was the way you smiled or how your laughter would bring happiness to people or even that stubborn attitude of yours, but I fell in love with you and I fell quite hard so shut up and be my girlfriend."

Your face was still in his chest as you listen to every word coming out of his mouth. His heartbeats were loud and clear and then you knew Iwaizumi's words were true. You pushed him off and pointed at him.

"Let me tell you Iwaizumi-senpai!" you said. "From now on we are dating, but just because I'm your girlfriend, that doesn't mean you have to worry about me 24/7!"

"W-wait! Of course I have to worry!" Iwaizumi swat your hand away and flicked your forehead. "I can never sit still now that you're my girlfriend! Do you know how frustrating you are?"

"You're worst!" you glared at him.

"But you love me!" he shouted.

"Of course I do-!" you shouted and stopped. Iwaizumi smiled and nodded in victory. You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Goodnight and get home safe you idiot!" you shouted before running back inside your house. He watched you entered and stood there for a few minutes to let it sink into his mind.

"Did I just..." he thought. Before Iwaizumi knew it, a big smile spread across his face as he headed home that day.

●●●

□A/N:
Ok I need to sincerely apologize about the hiatus that I didnt update my readers about ; ^ ;
i had finals and projects that piled over me and I couldnt find the motivation to write anything i'll be honest .
i was depressed for a couple weeks during school and told myself i would get back to these after the semester is over .
unfortunately when school was done , something occured unexpectedly right on my first day of summer vacation .
the frustration i went through did not help me at all . i couldnt even eat properly or sleep .
thankfully it was kind of resolved and now i'm back ~
i do hope to get the remaining requests done before Anime Expo 2017 so i dont keep you all waiting longer ; A ;
once again i'm sorry to all my lovely and wonderful readers !
your comments, votes, and love for my books are much loved ! 💖😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.7K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
703K 16.6K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
153K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...