SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and...

By pinkpatata

SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster [A FAN-FICTION] Description: SOTUS: The New Head Hazer an... More

Author's Note
My Love
Rama VIII Bridge
Together, Forever
We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
I'm Not Your Hero
Secrets
I Need Your Trust
Bittersweet
Revelations
Unexpected [Part 1]
Unexpected [Part 2]
Just Friends
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 1]
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 2]
Love Sick [Part 1]
Love Sick [Part 2]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 1]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 2]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Freshie Night
Arthit Rojnapat
Author's Note
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 1]
An Approaching Disaster
Rival [Part 1]
Rival [Part 2]
Author's Note
A Night To Remember [Part 1]
A Night to Remember [Part 2]
Author's Note
For Him [Part 1]
Author's Note
Author's Note
Does SOTUS needs a third season?
For Him [Part 2]
End of Book 1
Author's Note
Hello Everyone!

The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 2]

3.9K 138 16
By pinkpatata

WAD'S POV

We reach P' Prem's house almost midnight. I wake him up to inform him that we already reach his house.

"P' we are here"

P' Prem paid the taxi fare and we already head inside their house but there is something keeps bothering me, I forgot that his mother is angry at me.

"P' wait! What about your mother? I guess she is angry at me"

P' Prem looks weird because he only gives me a smile after I asked him about his mother's reaction towards me.

"Wad don't worry"

"Why I shouldn't worry? Do you want me to get slapped?"

"Hahaha! Stop thinking like that! My mother is not harsh as what you are thinking!"

"But P'"

"Wad, I talked to her already about you and me, she said that she is just shocked to what she have seen in the hospital that time so she can't handle her emotions. But now, she is okay for me being with you"

P' Prem fight for our love? I imagine how brave he is while doing that. I suddenly felt guilty because I haven't told my parents about P' Prem and me. This guilt inside me makes a short reply saying that I understand.

"Okay"

We head up to his room, their house is quite big same as his bedroom. It looks like that his bedroom is much bigger than our house lol!

"P, what the hell are you doing inside this spacious room?"

"I play guitar sometimes, recording some self composed music and occasionally jack off when I'm bored hahaha!"

"P'! Wtf!?"

"Why? Haha you asked me right? I'm just giving you my answer 5555"

I try to walk around his room just to check some sort of things. I look at his work station, his mini recording studio inside his room.

"P' Your room has good Architecture!"

"Really? Why did you know?"

"Nothing I just sense that your room is flexible, meaning it can be used in other way not just for sleeping or resting"

"Woah, you're a good observant! Well yeah I guess too, the Architect of our house asked me to what hobbies I do like the most so yeah I guess he apply what hobbies I do have  to my room"

"P' Can I take a shower?"

"Uhm, No!"

"Aw why?"

"You can't take your shower without me hahaha! Can I join you!?"

"Hell no! You're getting pervert again!"

"Aw, I'm just joking, I will prepare your towel and clothes. Please wait a minute"

I'm busy applying shampoo when I noticed that his soap is almost used up so I call him to provide me an extra soap.

"P'! Do you have extra soap?"

"Yeah wait a minute!"

He knocked on the door and I opened it. The shampoo foam in my forehead is suddenly penetrate in my eyes which makes me hard to see things clearly.

"Here is the soap"

I don't know where to find his hands holding the soap he was handling me because I can't see him clearly.

Until I heard his footsteps about to enter the bathroom also which makes me crazy because I don't wear anything.

"P'! Why did you enter!  Go out!"

I keep on hiding my private part by covering it with my hands.

"P'! Please go out my eyes getting hurt!"

"Aw, this is my bathroom why are you going to get me out? Hahaha!"

I stop speaking and try to look for the water faucet to wash my eyes soaked with shampoo until..

"P'! What are you doing! Let go of me!"

I feel someone hugging me from my back. I could feel his skin touching mine and his chest that I feel from my back is so warm.

PREM'S POV

Wad asked for a soap so I find one and give it to him. I knocked on the door and he opened it in a bit. As he opened the door, I got stunned to what I have seen. Even thought this is not the first time I saw his body, I can't help myself to resist my urge to feel it.

His body soaked with water and soap makes him more attractive than ever. So because of this temptation which I can't control I step inside the bathroom and take of my clothes.

I get closer to him and he looks clueless to what I'm doing because he can't see things clearly because of the shampoo in his forehead which makes him hard to open his eyes wide.

I hugged him from his back and whispered to his ears.

"Can I join you?"

"Wth are you asking? You already here inside with me and you are now soaked with water do you think I have a choice to reject your request!?"

"Haha well I guess you don't have a choice, let me help you to wash your body"

I started scrubbing his back with a body scrub that I'm using everyday and I can't clearly see his face but I'm sure that he was resisting himself to smile.

"Wad, what is happening to you? Are you crazy? Haha"

"Nah! Just continue scrubbing let's get this finished, I'm getting cold"

We're sitting inside the bath tub while I gently scrubbing his back. I don't know why but it seems like the awkwardness is filling up the whole room. So I made a way to break the silence between us.

"P'! Stop hahaha! Stop tickling me! P'!"

"Hahaha! Why are you so serious huh?"

I'm continue to tickle him and he looks dying because of laughing. Until he suddenly make a way to turn his back around to face me. He pushed me and he gets his face closer to me which made me to stop what I'm doing.

He seriously staring at my me and I can't help myself to take my eye contact away from him. I keep on turning my head away from him to avoid the awkward eye contact he is doing.

"Wad! Why are you staring at me like that!? You scaring me!"

"P'.."

"Yeah?"

"Punish me"

What is this feeling? It feels like my temptation has come to an end and I feel myself about to explode. This urge and temptation that I was resisting earlier has finally made its way to release.

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah!"

I started to lift my head to reach his irresistible lips. I started devouring his lips and keeps on pushing his head against mine. I can feel how he hardly fighting all my kisses and he sometimes biting my lips which driving me crazy.

I got on top of him and I continue to kiss him. I can hear how he hardly catching his breath so he paused for while.

"Why you stop?"

He didn't respond to my question but instead he give me a hint. Which I guess he wants me to start the story and make it to the climax.

{to be continued}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 18.1K 47
This is the story between Forth and Beam. But TaeTee as them. The new casting hurts a lot fans including me but, in my heart, TaeTee is always the re...
432K 21.7K 66
Beam is an Introvert person, Meaning he enjoys being alone or just being accompanied with few numbers of people. He mostly like to stay at home, read...
1.3M 51K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.1K 343 9
Parallel universe of DIE FOR YOU #VEGASPETE & vp special chapter wherein after the death of Vegas' dad in minor and main family's encounter, Vegas go...