The Big Book Of Anime Lemons...

Von BloodSkiesFall

This book is full of anime lemons and male dominance, but some female dominance in here too Mehr

A/N
Chp. 2 (Renji Yomo - Silence)
Chp. 3 (Juuzou Suzuya - Secrets)
Chp. 4 (Koutarou Amon - Justice)

Chp. 1 (Tatara - Kiss it better)

460 10 0
Von BloodSkiesFall

I walked down the dark halls of aogiri's headquarters. I disliked everything and never liked anything so life was pretty boring. I was a extremely close subordinate to the one eyed king or in other words lady Eto. I was one she really loved to talk to even though I didn't talk very much. Lady Eto was out today with Tatara observing the human world and had me stay to watch over the head quarters, but I became very interested in one certain male.

My face stayed emotionless as ever as I slowly inspected the male. I wanted to know where he was going. He always left around this time and it really worked Lady Eto's last nerve.

He walked out of the big, ragged building and into the streets. I stayed in the shadows watching from above as he walked and walked down the road. "I know your there." His voice rang. He cracked his knuckles with his fingers and devilishly laughed.

I jumped from the electricity poles and landed softly expressionless as ever. My pale, slim figure standing tall in the dark of night my (h/c) hair flowing in the calm breeze of fall.
"Ugh~ as sharp and piercing as ever (y/n)!" Yamori's deep voice carrying off with the wind.

"Yamori, I can not allow you to leave from this day forward." I say calmly keeping my composure.

"Yea I knew something like this was going to happen, but I can always use another toy to play with!" He yelled releasing his Kakuja and attempted to strike me.

"Your incompetent and you lack ca... pa... bility!" I dodged and swiftly flipped striking his jaw with my knee using my kakuja and tearing a giant gash threw his back. I let him go and he fell to the floor almost lifeless.

"Y-you d-damn bi-bitch! Gahh!" He coughed up blood and struggled to speak.

"This is tedious." I walked off leaving him there to rot.

"Mhmhaha!" I heard ring through my head. I turn to see Lady Eto standing by Tatara.

"Ma Lady!" I closed my eyes and got on one knee.

"(Y/n) look up." She demanded terror was coursing throughout my body. "(Y/n), do you have any idea what your doing wrong?" She questioned.

"Lady Eto, with all do respect, I couldn't allow Yamori to leave... again. I'm sorry." I bow.

"No! Its not that. You left headquarters unattended." Her tone changing drastically. "I gave you on job, (y/n)." She made clear.

"I swear Ma lady it won't happen again." I said in a pleaded tone because I knew what was going to happen next.

"Tatara, mahaha!" She laughed demonically. He stepped up to me and grabbed my arm taking me away.

"Damn! Please Tatara, wait no! No! No! No! No! Please!" I pleaded letting a tear fall from my face.

I held onto him as he tried to throw me in the tight, dark room. He stumbled and fell in with me. "Gahh!"he yelled hitting the floor along with me. The door closed behind us and it grew pitch black.

Even though we were already in I still held tightly to Tatara showing no sign of letting him go. "Damn it!" He yelled. I opened my eyes but it was useless. The room was consumed with darkness.

"Don't let go." I mumbled.

"What? What are you going on about damn it?!" He yelled.

"Tatara." I whispered holding him by his waist. I couldn't tell, but I believed to be in between his legs. He released his kakuja which pulsated a red light that helped a little.

He took off his cloak type thing and wrapped it around me. "Sleep." He ordered. I laid my head on his inner thigh and attemped to sleep, but failed.

I sat and stared at Tatara. I couldn't help myself but touch his mask. He opened his eyes and looked directly at me. "What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Sorry." I stood up. Pulling up my tight pants from showing off way to much. I wasn't a teenager anymore but I swear I acted like one.

"Where are you going?" He asked kind of loud.

"No where." I answered. Its so hot for some reason and I couldn't shake the feeling that Tatara eyes were glued on my ass. I plopped down back on the floor and faced Tatara. I got on my hands and knees and crawled closer to him. He pulled me in close to him sitting me on his lap.
"Tatara?" I knew very well what Tatara was getting at but it kind of shocked me. Our bodies pressed up against each others. I looked down to him and he looked up to me. Our foreheads connecting with each others. I pushed my hair behind my ear but piece kept on falling. His hands were holding my waist as I arched my back to give me more of a sexy appeal. I placed my hand on the sides of his mask slightly smiling.

"I don't wanna move from like this. I don't wanna ruin this beautiful picture." He whispered. Oh god Tatara take me now. His hands trail under my shirt and to undo my bra. I take off his mask and softly brush over his lips with my finger tips. I can feel the lust and desire in his touch making me crave more.

"Tata~ uhh!" He squeezes my boob in his hand and attacks my lips like a wild animal. I moan into our kiss causing him to shoot up and me to arch my back even more. Tatara peeled away my clothes one by one leaving me in my underwear, Sending a new feeling through my body with every delicate touch.

He turned me around on his lap and held up my hair with one hand running his other hand up an down my tall, upper, womanly frame. He kissed my shoulders and collarbone up to my jawline. He nipped my skin every once in a while but he'd always kiss it better making sure to be passionate and gentle just like I like it. It was like he knew me before. It was like this wasn't our first time together, but it was all so real.

"Your such a woman,(y/n), I love it." He whispers in my ear. "I don't want just any little girl." The words he spoke matched his tone so perfectly. He slid down my stomach to the lace of my panties playing with it.

He removed his clothes kissing my arms and hands. We were both only in our underwear and he had laid us down steel flooring.

Our lips attacked and didn't part for a while. We made out like crazy tossing and turning in each others arms and grinding on each other like we belonged to no one else in this world. His lips detached and reattached to my jawline. All the excitement and lust had me out of breath for a little while.

We didn't spend to much time talking we just keep carring on being gentle as if the other would break any second. He trailed kisses down my body until he reach my nipple he such harshly and licked it a few times earning small moans here and there from me. He slowly slid down my stomach to my panties grabbing the sides and pulling them off me.

He grabbed my thigh and pulled it up kissing the inner thigh. He still continued to nip skin here and there but it was all so pleasurable.

Our heavy breath went together like a symphony and it just felt like he was the only one who could match me. I knew I truly loved this man and I hope he felt the same. For once the world wasn't boring to me and I don't think it was ever going to be again.

I could feel his tongue run over my womanhood and it drove me insane. He licked it and sucked harshly but still being as gentle as possible. "Tatara~ nghh!" I scream showing the little girl inside of me.

"Mmm! (y/n), you taste delicious." He said kissing it before coming back up to be face to face once more. His lips collided with mine making me taste myself.

He ran his fingers through my
(h/c) hair whilst kissing me passionately. I placed my hands on the sides of his face while he flipped us over so I was on top. Before I knew it tears had begun to roll down my face, but they were tears of joy. He noticed this because he stopped kissing me.
"(Y/n), tell me." He whispered holding onto my hips.

"Tatara, they are tears of joy! Its because... I'm in love with you!" I say to his face wipping my tears away. I feel his hand on my cheek and the other on my back pulling me down.

"I'm in love with you too, (y/n). When I touched your body it was like we instantly connected. Like we already had done this before. You had such a beautiful response to my touch, it was truly pleasing. You're no little girl, you're the woman I've longed for." His word made me want to give him everything I've had. He kissed me and removed his underwear planting kisses on my body beforehand.

Tatara was so big it kind of scared me. He grabbed my hands telling me it was going to be ok. I slid my slim frame down on his throbbing dick. It filled me up and made me moan like crazy. I waited a few before moving then I started to move my hips rolling them and bouncing up and down. The look of pure pleasure on Tatara's face was adorable. I kissed him and continued before he took control of my body.

He flipped us back over and thrusted deeper inside me lifting one of my legs over his shoulder. "Tatara~ gahh mhmm I can't take it anymore!" I cry out releasing my lovely juices on his dick.

"Hmm~ your truly amazing,
(y/n)!" He whispered nibbling on my ear. He flipped me over so my butt was in the air and my back was arched.

He positioned himself and pushed into me. I gasped and bit my lip pushing my hair behind my ears. His thrusts were deep and fast. He seemed to get faster with every reaction I had. I could feel my inside being torn as he pounded me harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I wanted to cry at the pleasure only he could give me.

Tatara is amazing he felt so good in me. His heavy breaths hit my back giving me goosebumps all over again. I wanted to love him in a way no one could.

"Damn it! (Y/n)~ I'm cumming ~!" He ran his finger up and down my back before releasing in me and I released on him. Tatara was completely out of breath and his body shook ridiculously. We struggled to find out clothes but eventually found them all spread out within the darkness. I put on what I thought was my bra and it was followed by the rest of my clothes and he did the same.

After quiet some time of making out the room became consumed with light. The door opened and Noro came into view. He never spoke just walked in and walked out. We got up and I kissed him pushing him against the wall and entwining our fingers.

"I love you, (y/n)." He breathes softly on my lips.

"And I love you, Tatara!" I kissed him and hugged his warm body and he did the same to me. We walked out and Noro stared at Tatara through his mask. I walked away holding on to my arm and biting my lip. "Damn, Tatara is something else!" I whispered.

----------------------------------
Oh how the cringe is real.

Okay Imma be completely honest I didnt realize how bad this chapter was until I re-read it lol. Honestly seems like I wrote it when I was two, but if you liked this chapter feel free to vote!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

273K 8.2K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 41K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
362K 12.8K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
210K 8.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...