I fell for you (Victor x Yuri)

By Zina_4248

This is my first yaoi. May contain smut. Hope you like it! P.S. I changed the cover. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Just some random pictures: Viktuuri
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Random Pictures
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Blackmail: A Short Chapter...
Happy Valentines Day
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Yuri on Meme
Haha. Funny story...Not
Chapter 30
One Unexpected Night
Author's note
Shitty Group Chat Chapter
Author's Note!!
Mr. Krabs I have an ideaaaaa
IMPORTANT💖💖💖
Uhh hiii?
Im back. i play pokemon go evEry daY.

Chapter 21

6.8K 197 171
By Zina_4248

Hello friends. It's been a while. Sorry for not updating sooner. I've not only been distracted from school dealing with exams and sleepiness, I 'll admit I've been a lazy duck. 

Also I just noticed that this fanfiction has wavered a little off Viktuuri and  to the other characters. I hope you don't mind. I think I should add additional tags to this and add something to the title. Idk. *Sigh* See this is another reason why I don't write. But you guys enjoy it, so I'll keep it goin'. 

And all these new mangas are gonna be the death of me. I keep falling into all these holes lol.

Now, ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

~Victor~

You know who stupid enough to go for a swim in a outdoor pool in the winter time? That's correct! Victor Nikiforov. The doors suddenly opened and out stepped a tall male with two toned hair carrying a towel. 

And apparently Christophe Giacometti was stupid enough to go swimming too.

"Oh Victor!" Chris said in surprise. "I didn't know you would be out here. I was just gonna go skinny dipping."

Oh God! The cringe!

"Well don't let me stop you." I said even though I wanted to.

"Nah, I won't do it this time. Can you take some pictures of me? I need to post some on Insta."

I agreed and took his phone from out of his hand. He posed and we made small talk through the photoshoot. 

"Victor, I wouldn't have pegged you for someone to leave the ice for coaching." Chris said suddenly, catching me off guard for a second. "Or is it another reason?" 

I looked at him from above his phone. "I have no comment on that." 

Chris pouted "Oh come on! There has to be something." I ignored him. "You know, now that you're out I'm the oldest skater. I wanted to compete with you and win gold. You seemed to enjoy the sport. But you're gone. That's why I'm asking you why you left."

I paused with my clicking. "Thank you Chris. For caring. I'm alright with being off the ice. I just want Yuri to win." 

Chris nodded, thoughtful. "Let me see my phone. I'll call someone to take a pic of the both of us."

⛸⛸⛸

"YURI!" I busted through the me and Yuri's hotel room with Chris. Yuri jumped up from his sleep with as start. "CAN YOU DRAW ME A BATH? I'M FREEZING."

"Yeah and can you make some coffee too." Chris added.

Not giving Yuri any time to respond, Chris and I jumped on top of him.

"HEY! BOTH OF YOU GET OFF ME! YOU'RE FREEZING LIKE ICICLES! HEEEYY!!"

(Cash me out Time Skip Howboh Dah?)

Today we had to get up early for the Women's competition.Me, Yuri, Yurio, and Phichit were going to sit with Sara and Runi and wait for them to skate. We all walked into the rink, greeted by the loud sounds of the audience. To everyone else, Runi looked so excited. But I could tell she was nervous. I knew something was bothering her. She's always confident when it comes to skating. I'll have to ask...

"SARA!" Runi shouted out as she waved her hand over her head to catch Sara's  attention. Sara was walking some feet away to the back where the skaters wait.

"RUNI!" Sara shouted back, turning and running towards Runi. She ran into her arms and they hugged, with Ru being taller than Sara. Runi picked her up and spun her around. Runi's faced cleared. It was unlike before when her eyes conveyed nervousness. She was happy.

They chatted a little, in their own bubble. Yuri nudged me and tipped his head slightly in their direction. He leaned in close to me.

"You see what I see." He said, putting his hand over the side of his face to cover up his mouth so nobody can lip read what he's saying. I nodded. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. The competition will start in 10 minutes."

"Ru!" I called. She turned her head towards me. "You should warm up. Let's go to the back now."

"Alright." Runi turned and walked off with Sara beside her. The rest of us walked behind them.

As soon as we got to the back, the girls warmed up. Me and Yuri sat down together. Yurio went off to a corner. Phichit was taking selfies. Sara took a break and stood after a couple of stretches and started to play with her phone, calling someone. 

"Who are you calling?" Runi asked taking a break also. 

"Nobody since I can't get them." Sara's childlike voice replied.

"Sara!" A male voice called. We all turned to see who it was. 

"Mickey!" Sara said in annoyance and anger. "I told you not to follow me to the finals." Emil followed behind Mickey.

"Someone has to protect you from the jaws of these men." Sara's twin brother responded. I always thought that guy is incesty.

"Dude. She doesn't need to be protected." Runi spoke up watching it all.

"Yes she does!"

"No she doesn't!" Runi insisted, standing up.

"And why the hell n-"

"BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE!" Sara blurted it out. There was a silence that followed. Everyone was really paying attention now.

"Sara? How cou-? Who is it?" Mickey said, saddened by the thought of his sister going behind his back.

Sara hugged Runi and buried her face against her chest. In return, Runi put her arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Everyone in the room was shocked. Yuri and I guessed it, but having it confirmed was something else. I knew Runi swung both ways. I was the first person she told. She was the first person I told that I was gay. She said her gaydar detected it.

"H-how have you been d- seeing each other?" Mickey asked.

"Today marks our fifth month anniversary." Runi filled in when Sara didn't speak.

"I think I need to sit down." Mickey said.

"You've been dating that long?" I asked in awe. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't know how to say it. And if I'm being honest, I kinda forgot." Runi said with a slight smile.

"How do you forget that?!" Yurio spoke up. 

"Oh you be quiet! When are you gonna tell a certain someone you like them?" Runi retorted.

Yurio blushed red, practically steaming. "How do you know I like someone?" 

"Because whenever they come into the room, you get all tense, stare at them, and become a little less of an asshole."

Yurio blushed more. Yuri was giggling beside me. Phichit was taking pictures of Yurio. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Women's Grand Prix Final...." 

"Isn't so clique that a couple is going against each other for gold?" Phichit asked after the announcer was finished and the first skater went out.

"Yeah. But we all know who's gonna win." I said grinning at Ru. She grinned back.

"I don't think so." Mickey cut it. "Clearly my sister is going to win."

"I think not." We continued our friendly conversation, all the tension gone out. I looked over at Runi laughing with Sara, who was legs were slung casually on her lap. Happy. I felt something on my shoulder and turned my head to see Yuri with his head on me. 

"They're gonna be together for a long time, I can tell." Yuri said as he watched the couple. 

"And us?" I asked smiling down at him, a little scared of his answer.

"Oh, we're going to be together. Forever." Yuri intertwined our hands and bought them up to his lips to kiss my hand.

I liked this forever thing.

Sorry if it's not the chapter you want, but I have more to come. Till next time✌🏽😘 Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.9K 19
(Completed/abandoned) Adopted by @ThatOneWierdBiMom Fluff~. Smut/Lemon~. Angst~. Horror~. A.U's~. These are the One-Shots I will be able to make. The...
34 0 3
Just oc smut lmfao It's from a series I'm creating, and I got bored and made smut of some characters lol.
123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
21.9K 422 52
Hi,this is my first book so pls don't judge me. I will be writing smut in some of the oneshots pls keep in mind that this is a top tae and bottom koo...