Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Epilogue

3.2K 107 44
By saccharinewriter_

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S RANT :D This is it guys. This is finally the LAST CHAPTER. We have reached the Epilogue and the end. I hope this makes you smile, sad, cry or feel something. xD I have finally finished A BOOK. Oh my god. :D And I have YOU guys to thank for it, if it weren't for you, i would've stopped writting. :"> I hope you enjoy this last chapter. You guys are my inspiration. <3 :* 

Congrats everyone! This book has reached 20,000+ reads. Thank you so much! :"> Excuse the typo's please. 

Epilogue

    This is really it. He’s really going to leave. He’s going to leave everyone for two years. He’s going to leave me here to study to London because Mojo said so. I’m going to be left here in New Townsville surrounded by couples—which are my friends. I can’t do it, I can’t see him board that plane.

   I’m going to feel so alone…I’m going to miss you.

   I know I’m being selfish here, but please, don’t go…

   Don’t leave…please.

----------------------------------------------

-Brick’s POV-

   I’m done checking my luggages in and I’m now waiting for my flight to be called. Everyone’s here except for one particular person, Momoko. I know she will be the first one here to see me off but surprisingly, she’s the one who’s not here.

   Is she not going to see me leave? I want to badly see her and give her a kiss before I go and be gone for two whole years.

   She needs to be here. Where is she?

   I want to hold her before I go…

   I frowned as I looked at my watch. “Where’s that girl? She’s not going to see me leave?” I sighed and looked at everyone with a frown on my face. All of them are beginning to get worried and so am I. I wanted everyone here before I go and the person whom I wanted more to be here and see me off isn’t here.

   “I don’t know I can’t contact her. Her cell must be switched off.” Usa frowned at her phone and put it back in her pocket. “That’s totally weird. I mean, we all know how much she’s going to miss you…” She trailed.

   I sighed. “I think I know where this girl is at.” Kaoru smirked.

   Everyone turned to look at her with questioning looks. “Where?” I asked. Kaoru gave me a smug smile, “Try to remember that one certain place you both enjoy being at.” She stated, “You know, that one place you find peace in.” She shrugged with a smile. 

   I furrowed my eyebrows at her in question. What’s Kaoru getting at? A place where we both find peace?

   My eyes widened a little in realization. “The beach? She’s at the beach?”

   “Bingo.” Kaoru chuckled. I frowned, “Well I can’t go there right now. My flight is about to be called and if I go I might miss it and Mojo will go bonkers.”

   “Bonkers? Dude, really?” Butch laughed, “You’re already using British slangs?”

   I glared at him, “Shut it.” I snapped. He instant shut up and rolled his eyes. “Whatever”

   “So what are you going to do now?” Boomer asked. I thought for a while. I can’t go. Maybe Momoko just couldn’t handle seeing me off so she went to the beach? That must be it.

   “Well, you guys know I can’t go, might as well leave it at that.” I shrugged.

   But I know deep inside I’m not fine with that. I want to hold her and kiss her because I won’t be able to do that once I leave.

   “Oh puh-lease, just sit there and wait while I fetch miss dramatic pinky.” Kaoru rolled her eyes and began walking away. “Y-you will?” I splutter. She paused and turned, “Of course! That girl is just being dramatic.”

   Miyako giggled, “Yes, yes. I know Momoko wants to see you right now but she went to the beach instead because she doesn’t want to see you leave. It’s hard for her.”

   “So, I’ll bring her here. Just wait. I’ll even drag her here if she doesn’t want to.” Kaoru laughed followed by everyone’s laughter. A grin played on my lips.

   “Thanks Kaoru. I hope you make it in time.” I chuckled. She smiled and nodded. “Oh don’t worry your pants; I’m going to make it alright!” She gave me a thumbs-up and began to run to the exit.

   I just hope she will.

***

-Kaoru’s POV-

   I ran like my life depended on it. Well, not mine but someone else’s. Momoko’s being miss dramatic pants right now and won’t come to the airport to see Brick leave.

   In my opinion, she needs to be there to see him off. I know it’s hard for her and for anyone to see your loved one leave and be back after a few years. Because you know it, you’ll miss that person. You can Skype or whatsoever but still, he’s not there.

   Talking to him face-to-face is way different that Skyping and emailing for two years.  It only feels like your talking to a machine with his face on the screen. Soo…she needs to be there till’ the last minute. Give him your farewells, hug and kisses.

   I swear that will feel better rather than moping around in sadness in the beach. Jeez.

   I handed the taxi driver 20 bucks and sprinted off to the beach. I need to be fast or else I won’t make it in time. It’s finally happening. The red leader of the ruffs is going to London today. A lot can happen in those two years, who knows what will.

   I stopped by the stairs that lead you down the beach to catch my breath. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and looked a head. I smiled to myself.

   There she was, sitting in the sand as she hugs her knees to her chest with her face buried on her knees. Her auburn hair was disheveled and was pointing in every direction possible.

   She looks like a mess. Aye, my head, she’s crying so much over this? I totally get it but she needs to smile and be the strong one here because it will only make Brick feel sad if she’s sad too. I took a deep breath in the nose and started walking towards her shaking body. A small smile played on my lips as I lightly shook my head.

   I reached my handkerchief in my pocket. I stopped next to her and it seems like she’s busy crying her eyeballs out to notice my presence. I handed out my handkerchief right in front of her face.

   “Hey, you might need this.” I said quietly as I look at her face. Oh my god, there was snot running out of her nose. Her eyes were puffy, too.  

   Momoko slowly raised her head as she looked at me. Hey puffy eyes met mine and when they did she began crying in hysterics. She took my hanky in the process, by the way.

   “Kaoooruuu!!” She wailed. “He’s going to leave!” She sobbed as she buried her face in my hanky. I sighed and took a seat next to her. I gazed at the sky. The sun was setting; it has this beautiful pink mixed with orange color. It was utterly beautiful.

   “You know,” I began speaking, “the New Year has passed and gone and up till’ now, it’s funny how we get to fall in love with the boys.” I said with a chuckle.

   I feel Momoko sniffle as she turned to look at me. That’s right, the New Year has passed and it was already January. Mojo agreed to let Brick leave in the first week of January. Remember that Mojo told Brick that he’d leave right after Christmas? I think Butch and Boomer did something to change the monkey’s mind so thus, Brick’s departure date became somewhere in the first week of January.

   Momoko smiled but she didn’t say anything.  “If someone told me I’d fall in love with the rowdy’s…I think I might’ve laughed my ass off and didn’t believe them right at that moment.” I grinned and turned to look at Momoko who was now watching the ocean’s beautiful waves.

   “Don’t you think so?” I smiled. “Yeah…” Momoko said with a hoarse voice from crying. “Kaoru, I’m going to miss him. I don’t want to see him leave.” She said sadly.

   I roll my eyes and give her a soft smack in the head.

   “OW!” She wailed as she rubbed the spot where I had smacked her. “Don’t be such a dramatic pants!”  I said with a raised voice. She was starting to get on my nerves. Momoko stiffened and her eyes widened in surprise at my sudden outburst.

   I stood up. “You love him, don’t you?” I asked with a little lace of annoyance. She gulped and slowly nodded. “Then why aren’t you there seeing him off? Do you even know why I’m here?”

   She opened her mouth to answer but I spoke before words can come out, “I’m here because Brick needs you! You’re crying like a kid here when your boyfriend is going to leave and you won’t be able to see him after two years!”

   Momoko frowned and stood up too. “That’s the point! Don’t you get it? I’m crying here because he’s going to leave and I won’t be with him for two goddamn years! Do you know what that feels like?!” She screamed as tears began to well up in her eyes.

   I threw my hands in the air, “You’re crying like a big baby! Yes, he’s going to leave. Let’s be honest that no one wanted for this to happen but it’s already happening and all we need to do is bid him farewell and wish him good luck!” I yell, “We’re his friends and you’re his girlfriend! We need to stay strong for him!” I said to her and that leaves her standing there in surprise.

   “God, Momoko. He’ll be back soon. Don’t think of him leaving, it will only make you sad. Think that he’ll be back soon and you’ll get to be with him after all this bullshit.” I said with a sigh.

   I was about to say something again when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw a text from Butch.

   “Where are you? Hurry up, Brick’s about to leave. xx”

   Shit. I lost track of time. I sighed and looked at Momoko; she was looking at the sand with sad eyes. I opened my mouth to say my last words.

   “Brick needs you the most and you’re not there. You need to be there” I said with a sad smile as I began walking away. After a few steps, Momoko came running next to me.

   “I’m sorry. I’m coming with you.”

   This made me smile. I chuckle. “Heck yes you are. I came here to fetch you, not to sermon you.” She laughed and I laughed to but my laugh immediately went away. “Shit, we need to hurry! Butch texted me that Brick’s about to leave.” I gushed as I began running.

   I hear Momoko gasp. She grabbed my arm and this made to jot to a halt. I turn to give her a questioning look. She gives me cocky smile, “Who needs to run when we can fly?”

   I laughed and shook my head, “Oh I swear. Flying comes in handy in situations like this!” I chuckled as we both began to transform and fly to the airport as fast as we can.

***

-Brick’s POV-

   I kept glancing at the doors, hoping that a familiar auburn haired girl comes in with Kaoru. But after thirty minutes, there was none. I was beginning to lose hope. Maybe Momoko just didn’t want to see me.

   “She’s not going to come” I mutter quietly with a frown.

   Miyako who was sitting next to me, turned and smiled. “She’s going to come. I know she will. Just wait a little longer and have faith.”

   I smiled and nodded my head. Just wait a little more. It’s not that I don’t have faith in her; I can wait for the rest of my life if I had to. It’s just that I’m scared. There’s a time limit here. Any time, my flight will be mentioned and I’m scared she—they might not make it in time.

   That the one thing I’m more worried about. Please, make in it time.

-After 15 minutes-

   Nothing. They’re not here yet. I bit my bottom lip in worry. I guess I’ll have to leave without saying goodbye to her. No, Brick. Wait a little longer.

   All hopes began to fade when my flight was mentioned.

   [A/N: Please search the song in YouTube called Last Song - Yamai. Play it in this part. Wattpad won't post the link of the vid on the side. They say it was NOT FREAKING VALID. :/ You need to play the song in this party for the FEELS. xD]

   “Attention! Gate 25 for flight U7869X from Tokyo, Japan to London, England is now open and ready for boarding. Passengers are advised to proceed to the gates for boarding. The gates will close fifteen minutes before departure time. I repeat, Gate 25-“

   I sighed and stood up. “Well, I guess this is goodbye.” I said with a sad smile. Everyone turned to me and flashed their sad smiles. Butch and Boomer gave me a bro hug and we did our handshakes. Miyako and Usa gave me quick hugs and they bid their farewells. Ben and I bumped our shoulders and did the handshakes too.

   “You guys take care of Momoko while I’m gone, alright?” I said with a smile. “Make sure no one touches her while I’m gone.” I said to Butch, Boomer and Ben. They smiled and nodded.

   “Take care there Brick!” Ben smiled. I nodded. “Of course, I will.”

   “Don’t cheat on Momoko, okay?” Usa smirked. “Because if you do, I’ll ready a coffin for you when you get back.” She grinned.

   I chuckled. “Why the hell would I cheat on her? Trust me, I won’t.” I smiled and began to gather my things. “Well, I have to go. I have to check in my boarding pass. I’ll see you soon.” I said and waved as I began walking away.

   Everyone waved as I walked away. I guess they didn’t make it in time.

-Momoko’s POV-

   “Move! Move, please! I’m in a hurry, excuse me, coming through!” I kept saying those words as I ran and shove bodies around me just to get inside the airport. It was really crowded.

   I’m scared I won’t make it. Kaoru was right in front of me leading the way. When we did a turn, the waiting area came into view. I saw Miyako and everyone but… he wasn’t there.

   “Momoko! Oh my god, he just left!” Miyako screeched. I frowned, “We didn’t-“

   “Move! He just left a few seconds ago! You’ll reach him! Hurry!” Usa pushed me and told me to run and search for him. I turned to her, “But I—where do I find-“

   “Trust your gut and find him!” Butch yelled. I didn’t have the time to make a face at him so I ran to a blind search for Brick. This airport is not that big…I’ll find him, right?

   I ran and ran to find him but I don’t see him anywhere. There was just so many people and I was already getting yelled at by mad people whom I keep on shoving and shoving out of the way. I can’t help it! I need to find him!

   I’m so stupid for wasting all of my time crying at the beach. It was stupid, honestly. Kaoru was right, I need to stay strong. I’ll be with him again. He’ll be back soon.

   I was beginning to lose hope. I stopped to catch my breath. I rested my hands on my knees and catch my breath. When I looked up, there he was walking with his luggage.

   Oh my god. There he is! I wasted no time and sprinted towards him. Just a little more…! Please knees! Don’t give on me! Keep running! My knees are about to give in, it was already aching from all the running.

   “BRICK!” I screamed as I managed to take hold of the hem of his red jacket. I sighed in relief when I managed to catch up with him. He stopped immeadiately making me bump to his back. Ouchie.

   He quickly turned and when his crimson eyes met mine, he sucked in a deep breath and engulfed me in a hug. “Momoko! You made it!” He sighed with relief as he hugged me so tight. I hugged him back equally as tight.

   I feel the tears coming back. He loosened the hug and cupped my cheeks. I grabbed both of his hands that was cupping my cheeks and squeezed them. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry for being late. I thought you were gone already!” I sobbed.

   “No, no. I’m here, I’m right here, baby.” He cooed and gently kissed my forehead. “I’m so happy you’re here.” He muttered as he pecked my lips.

   I felt as though time slowed down. I smiled under his touch. “I’ll miss you, Brick. I’ll miss you much. Take care okay?” I said as tear began to stream down my face.

   He nodded. “Of course, I will. I’ll call you, text you, I’ll even Skype you. Every single f*cking day I will.” He chuckled as our lips melt together. Brick kissed me passionately with hunger. Our lips mold together as I feel his soft lips on mine.

   I whimpered a bit when his lips left mine. He chuckled as he brushed my bangs away. “I’ll miss your kisses too…” I mumble with a pout. He laughed softly. “I’ll miss you and your lips. I’m happy you made it in time. Take good care of your self, baby.” He said sincerely with so much love that made my heart melt into a puddle of sweet liquid.

   He kissed my hair and hugged me one last time. “Stay away from boys, please.”

   I roll my eyes as I snort. “Stay away from girls, please.” I fire back at him with a ‘I’ll-kill-you-if-you-flirt-with-girls’ smile. He smirked, “You know you’re the only one for me, pinky. I’m your bad boy, your only bad boy, no one else’s.”

   This made me smile. “I have to go Momoko. I’ll call you when I get there okay? Wait for my call. Good Bye Momoko. I love you so much.” He kissed me one last time.

   “I love you” I reply as I waved at him. “I’ll see you soon.”

   “See you”

   That was the last time I was with him. He’ll be back soon. I also trust him that I’m the only one he loves. I smile to my self as I began walking back to where everyone is. We all went back home after that and continued with our daily life without Brick.

   He’ll be back soon before we know it.

   My mind raced back to what Kaoru has said earlier. It really is funny how we managed to fall in love with the boys and how Usa got a second life. Last year has been very nice to us and I hope that this New Year will be the same.

   End of Book 1

Thank you for supporting this book till' the end. I hope you also support the next book which is the SEQUEL of this. There will be a sequel. :"> It will be posted soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
7.6K 193 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
97.4K 1.8K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
5.5K 137 8
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are the heroes of Townsville since they were young girls. Twenty years later, they are still the town heroes, but the...