Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!

**Not Edited** 

[The power chants they used only came from my imagination. Enjoy! .xx] 

Chapter 20 // One, Two, Three Let's Do This!

//Brat’s POV

   SCREAMS!!

   My sisters and I flinched as we heard a mad scream coming from inside the house. Berserk slowly sat up and was rubbing her temples. Brute was already up and her arms were behind her head looking bored as ever. As for me, I was sitting on our lawn with my legs crossed.

   Well speaking of our lawn…it looked like a storm just passed it.

   “I’m pooped and tired. Say, do we have Froot Loops?” Brute asked bored as she yawned. Berserk looked incredulously at Brute.

   “You just ate the last box of your Froot Loops this morning. Seriously, how much can you eat?” Berserk smirked. “Pig”

   Brute shoots Berserk a cold glare. “Shut up, I love my Froot Loops”

   “Sorry to burst your bubble then. We’re out of your stupid cereal.” Berserk laughed. Brute looked like she was going to snap anytime soon and this lawn and the house will be blown away and will look like a battlefield if they somehow start at it again.

   I rolled my eyes heavenwards. These two always keep fighting, as for me it’s either I get too annoyed with their stupid little fights that I join them like last time or just completely ignore them and leave the house.

   “Oh shut it. We have corn flakes, motherf*ckers.” I snapped and took out my nail file.

   “Ew” Brute made a disgusted face. Berserk laughed at Brute and Brute joined her soon after. Brute is so picky with her cereals. What’s the point? They’re both delicious.

   Berserk snickered, “Putting that stupid cereal fights aside…who the hell screamed? That doesn’t sound like Himeko getting raped.”

   I laughed, “You’re so mean”

   “Since birth” Berserk winked and stood up. I let out a snort and followed her inside, Brute also doing the same and headed towards the kitchen to find Froot Loops. I spotted Girly still sitting on the couch with his paws covering his ears. Awww.

   “Girly!” I smiled widely and walked towards it only being blown to the wall with a force of power. WHAT THE FU—

   “Brat!” Berserk screeched. Before I know it, my surroundings went black.

//Berserk’s POV

   “Brat!”  I screeched as she went flying to the wall. There was now a hole in the whole and Brat lies unconscious there. I quickly looked at the direction where the blow came from. My body tensed up as I saw her awake and was looking deadly upstairs.