Scattered light

By lyrics_are_my_story2

AU kagehina in which Kageyama is an antisocial musician that lives in an apartment across from a loveable dea... More

Maybe I could know you
Starry Skies
How To Catch Flies
Kids Say The Darndest Things
Stories and Snowflakes
A Taste Of Fire
Maybe You Could Know Me Too
Feather Light And Paper Thin
I Want To Believe
Ambrosia
Ragdoll
Oil And Water
Giant Bunnies And Tiny Sisters
Sing To Me My Ashes
The Sword Of Damocles
Do You See What I See

Well

11.5K 144 5
By lyrics_are_my_story2

This wasn't my story my plot or my idea. This was such a beautiful story I couldn't help but post it here. I asked the author if they were on Wattpad since it's my preferred way to read on my phone. They said no so I asked if I could post it on here for them as long as I linked back to their page and they agreed. It was only on archive of our own. By the brilliant author GhostFox.
Link : http://archiveofourown.org/users/GhostFox/pseuds/GhostFox
They have other short stories about this one. They all surround the plot and are fun to read. So please please please go check them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.2K 31
[KILLUGON] After a terrible first semester, Gon transfers to a university in San Francisco where he gets a stellar deal on a one-bedroom apartment. A...
607K 57.5K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
22.5K 1K 18
Francis thought going to college in England would be a breeze. However he soon realizes it will be tougher than he though after meeting a certain Eng...
119K 3K 23
Todoroki Shoto, one of the most dangerous and most feared villains in the city. He's known for his cold and stoic attitude, it's almost as if he has...