The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

By AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... More

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Guilt
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Ohio
Awestruck?
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
NYADA
Take Me Or Leave Me
Recovery
Without the Flash...
Change for the Better? Pt 1
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

Struggle

2.3K 49 21
By AlyceSeafire

Under the Pipeline

Sebastian and Eddie were barely conscious. But Eddie was particularly concerned for the young lawyer. The broken leg had swollen badly and the rest of him isn't much better. Eddie had watched the Reverse Flash create his little metallic pipe while trying to keep his attention away from Sebastian.

However the younger man wasn't really helping. He kept taunting and challenging their captor. Who in turn beat him multiple times in their short time under...wherever they are.

Three day without any food or water, the two were already weak. And Sebastian had sustained multiple injuries that Eddie was afraid that he didn't have long. He could see the younger man slowly drift to the darkness.

"Hey, hey!" Eddie said from his metal chair. "Don't you dare drop on me. Fight it."

Sebastian groaned "I don't think I could last the next round of being some sort of rag doll, Thawn."

"Then fight it." Eddie exclaimed. "Iris told me all about the Sebastian that she grew to know. The one who would never let anything get in his way to what he wants. The sharp tongued, confident, and bitchy guy who I know wouldn't want to die in some ditch."

Sebastian gave a weak chuckle. "You got that right. But I would die protecting the ones that I love. If that is what keeps him from Barry, then so be it. If I can keep him distracted, and buy more time for Barry to find us or figure out a way to defeat Wells for good, well I guess that is worth dying for."

They both heard something shake above them. Eddie could hear someone above them fighting.

"I told you, they will find us." Sebastian said. "But the question is, will they be able to find us before something worse happens."

Sebastian tried to pull himself up and he felt a sharp pain around his chest and he felt himself fade into the darkness.

"Sebastian!" Eddie exclaimed watching his girlfriend's friend drift into the darkness. "HELP! DOWN HERE! HELP!

Eddie continued to exclaim and he heard people slowly move towards their location. This gave him a bubble of hope.

He heard someone climb down the ladder.

"Eddie!" Joe asked. "Partner, oh my god. I got you."

"Sebastian first." He groaned as Joe cut off the ties that kept Eddie on the metal chair.

Joe turned to where Eddie motioned and he swore his heart stopped.

The cocky young man he had partially raised was collapse in a small pool of blood. His leg in an odd angle and wrist blistered from the rope that kept him by the pipe. The young man who had never lost a fight looked defeated.

"Sebastian!" Hunter exclaimed as soon as he climbed down the ladder. He immediately checked for a pulse. And was relieved to find it still beating. Probably not as strong as he'd wanted but still pretty strong. My stubborn little warbler. He thought.

"We need to get them out of here." Hunter said. As much as he wants to keep Sebastian in his arms right now and wake him up, this is a dangerous place. It's enemy territory. His military training kicked in. Everyone needs to get out of here before their opponents find them or they're all toast. Especially if their enemy is one who can run at the speed of sound.

Using his Swiss knife he started to cut through the rope that dug to the skin of his husband. As soon as he got his husband free he placed a shaky kiss to the blistered wrist and as gently as he could wrapped his arms around his neck and held it with one hand. He could climb the ladder even with Sebastian at his back.

He could climb as far as he has to as long as he gets his husband back to safety.

Half way to their treak back to the cortex, Hunter felt arms tighten around his neck.

"Hunt?"

"I got you Sebastian." Hunter reassured softly to Sebastian. "Just hang tight, Bas. You're safe. Everything's going to be alright."

Sebastian relaxed behind Hunter and rested his head on his shoulder. He was again unconscious but kept a tight grip around Hunter's neck, as if he were making sure that it wasn't a dream

As soon as they got to the cortex, Caitlin started to fuss over her two new patients.

Hunter carried Sebastian to the hospital bed in the office while Cisco pulled the other one out from the office where Eddie sat as Iris started to fuss over him.

Caitlin first did a preliminary exam on Sebastian before heading to Eddie to do the same.

Cisco stood beside Hunter and pat his shoulder. "They're going to be okay."

"I hope so."

~()~

There were two things Sebastian felt when he started to rouse. It was both comfort and pain. Two things that seemed to fight within his body as it started to wake from a much needed rest. He slowly opened his eyes to a familiar room.

A heart monitor was beeping nearby and his felt a little lighter than he remembered. He groaned as a dull stabbing around his chest started to make itself known.

"Bas?" Sebastian turned to find a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Hey Hunt." Sebastian croaked with a raspy voice.

"Thank God." Hunter said gently wrapping his arms around him. Sebastian wrapped his own around Hunter as tightly as he could. "I thought I lost you."

"I'm still here." Sebastian reassured. "What happened? How did you find us? Where's Eddie?"

"You were under the pipeline here in S.T.A.R Labs." Hunter explained. "We heard Eddie calling for help. We found you unconscious and I carried you back here."

"And in good time too." Caitlin said coming in the room. "Any longer down there I'm not sure how long either of you would've had especially you with your injuries. You are lucky to be alive, Mr. Smythe"

"Ta da!" Sebastian tried to say spiritedly but came out a tired groan with spirit fingers. "So what's the diagnosis, doc?"

"You got a spiral tibial fracture at your right leg and a broken rib. Thankfully no internal bleeding. However you have acquired some minor lacerations and a rather bad rope burn. But you will get better with a four months and some physical therapy."

"Which I am sure is already handled." Sebastian said with a smile towards his husband.

"Of course." Caitlin said smiling at the couple. "And I believe you have a visitor."

"Sebastian!" Barry said barging into the room. "I am so sorry. He got a way. I wasn't...I didn't..."

"It's okay, Barry." Sebastian said. "I'm going to be fine. I live to create more chaos for another day."

"He took you. Who knows what happened. I wasn't fast enough. I'm so so..."

"It's not you fault." Sebastian said. "He was bound to do something soon. I was starting to think that he wasn't going to show his face again. We need to move forward."

"But..."

"Hey," Sebastian said reaching for his brother's hand. "I'm fine. I'm going to recover. I am in good hands. All you have to worry about right now is catching that son of a bitch. Alright?"

"Alright." Barry relented.

"You'll get him, Barry." Sebastian said. "You'll get him for the both of us."

~()~

Sebastian had gone to work as soon as he was allowed out of the make shift hospital. Or at least he tried to. Not only did he have to escape from Hunter to get to the work. His boss had practically ordered him a leave of absence to recover.

Which of course would be a good thing if it weren't for the fact that Sebastian loved his job. But with a phone call, he was grumbling at the front seat of Hunter's car heading back to their apartment.

"I am pretty sure you don't need a babysitter." Hunter said. "But I am really close to calling someone to keep an eye on you."

"I'm fine." Sebastian insisted. "Okay I was kidnapped by the psycho who killed my mom, but it's done. I'm fine now. I can go back to work."

"Sebastian, you broke your leg." Hunter explained. "You should be resting. You can't represent your client rolling on your wheelchair or walking around in crutches."

"I'm fine."

"Just give it some time." Hunter said. "You'll be back on your feet before you know it."

"After a few months with my physical therapist." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Only if you behave."

"But you like it when I'm stubborn."

"Where did you get that idea."

"Well when..." Sebastian looked saw a familiar car parked next to their usual parking spot with two people standing there expectantly. "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

As soon as Hunter parked the car, Sebastian had used his crutches to get out of the car and was immediately lectured by his foster parents.

"Sebastian Harold Allen Smythe, what in the world did you think you were doing." Jennalyn Smythe said her arms crossed as she looked sternly at her foster child.

"Hi Mama, hi Papa." Sebastian said sheepishly. "I want to get back on my feet."

"Not in your condition." Mrs. Smythe said. "You need your rest. You were kidnapped by some psycho who ..."

"I'm fine, Mama."

"You have a spiral tibial fracture on your right leg. I highly doubt that is considered as fine, Sebastian." Hunter said resting his arms on top of his car.

"Not helping Hunter." Sebastian said. "I'm fine. Besides my boss wouldn't let me go back to work until I am back on my feet."

"Great. So you can come home with us." Mr. Smythe said. "I mean it is a while but a change of scenery for the next few months would help in your recovery. And it would give your mother peace of mind knowing that you aren't running around with a broken leg or in danger of being kidnapped again."

"I'm fine..."

"Then you'll be even more fine in your old room in our home in Ohio." Mrs. Smythe insisted.

"Can we please talk about this inside?" Sebastian asked.

"Of course." Mrs. Smythe said. "And after our talk you will pack a bag and head home for a few weeks to recover."

Sebastian rolled his eyes at his mother as he slowly walked towards the elevator.

It took some convincing but Sebastian eventually relented into going home for a while. In the condition that Hunter visits at least twice a month, and that he returns to Central for his physical therapy sessions.

Hunter helped Sebastian pack his bag that night and Sebastian and his parents were to fly home the next day.

"Ohio's not going to be the same without you" Sebastian said as Hunter tossed him another shirt from their closet and he folded it properly to pack into the luggage.

"You managed two years without me there." Hunter pointed out. "You'll be fine"

"Maybe I should pay a visit to the McKinley." Sebastian said. "I hear some of our old rivals are now teachers."

"Well, that could be a good idea." Hunter said. "I'm going to miss you though. It's not going to be the same waking up without that snarky meerkat face in the morning."

Sebastian tossed a pillow right at his head. Hunter chuckled. He loves his feisty meerkat. And is glad to have him back. And hopefully there was no lasting damage from his imprisonment.

~()~

Age 26

After a few months of recovery, getting back on his feet and finally catching up with work, Sebastian thought that his life was finally getting back to normal.

He just had one more stop at the precinct before heading home to retire for the night. He crawled into the bed where Hunter who was already sprawled on switching channels on their TV.

"How was work?" he asked. While moving the channel to watch the news.

"It was fine." Sebastian said. "Finally convicted that serial killer that everyone suspected. They didn't see the little piece of evidence. Barry managed to find the last piece that connected it all to that horrible man."

"That's good." Hunter said. "One less maniac on the streets"

"True." Sebastian then saw something on the screen. "Wait hold on turn it back."

Hunter switched the channel back a few stations and found a horrifying sight. A black man with blue lighting was holding a man in a red suit like a ragdoll.

"Barry!" Sebastian jumped to his feet and quickly changed into a pair of jeans and started to run out of their apartment.

"Sebastian!" Hunter called chasing after his husband.

"We have to get to the police station!" Sebastian exclaimed "Barry..."

"Barry's not there anymore." Hunter said stopping his husband from running in blind. "The man in blue lightning. I don't know where they went. And I'm pretty sure you don't know either. You need to call someone who could know where he is."

"Caitlin and Cisco." Sebastian thought suddenly and running back to their apartment. He grabbed his phone and looked for the number of the scientists.

Thankfully Cisco picked up the phone after the second ring. "Sebastian, now's not a good time."

"What's happened to Barry!" Sebastian demanded.

"Sebastian..."

"What happened to Barry!"

"Cisco I need you here!" Sebastian heard through the phone.

"Look, Sebastian, now's not a good time. Come to the labs tomorrow morning we can explain everything then."

"The hell you are." Sebastian snarled and hung up the phone. He grabbed his keys and his wallet and stormed out of the apartment again.

"Where are you going?"

"S.T.A.R. Labs." Sebastian said with determination. "I need to see Barry."

Hunter grabbed his husband by the waist before he could get far.

"Let me go, Hunter!" Sebastian demanded.

"You are not in the right frame of mind, Sebastian. You can't just storm to S.T.A.R. Labs angry."

"I need to see Barry."

Hunter then whispered in his ear. "What do you think will happen to Barry if you storm in there mad while Caitlin and Cisco are trying to help him stay alive? Would you honestly risk going in there this mad demanding explaination while Barry is hurt and quite possibly dying? I know you, Sebastian. What you are thining of doing isn't going to help, Barry."

"What do you suppose I do?" Sebastian said his voice cracking.

"Calm down." Hunter said as he lead them back into their apartment and on the couch. "He'll get through this. Cisco and Caitlin have his back."

"I can't lose him, Hunt." Sebastian sobbed.

"You wont." Hunter said wrapping his arms around him. "Barry's a fighter. The both of you are. He'll get through this."

So this is the last of my stashed chapters. So updates are going to take a while (i do have school and stuff to get through still) I will update when I update. I really get annoyed with chapters of only an AN that says "im sorry i cant update" so i don't do that so if you dont hear from me in a while nothings good enough to post yet
Anyways tell me what you think and please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.1K 20
Barry Allen's life hasn't been easy at all, period. Adding the glee-verse in shouldn't make it worse, right? Best Rankings 6/6/2020 ~ #1 in MarleyRo...
136K 2.9K 28
|a Grant Gustin fan fic through a stream of text messages| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
38.4K 1.2K 55
Cisco detects a breach opening at the Central City docks, however, when he gets there all he can see is a trembling little boy who manages to create...
99.5K 1.7K 19
The always running Barry Allen, is going to need to get much faster in order to outrun his high school years. Taking place in season two of The Flash...