My Dirty Secret

بواسطة JanetTheDestroyer

Derek has met the love of his life, a pale young boy with freckles and brown hair. His name is Stiles Stilins... المزيد

My Dirty Secret
What Love Feels Like
The Capture of My Heart
Heart Breaks
The Truth
Pain
Major Wake Up
Love That Never Dies
Shit Always Happens
Derek
What Love Conquers
Blood Poisoning and Alcohol
Dispare and Lies
As the Storm Clears
Chasing Daydreams
Crazy Thing Called Love
For Whom the Bells Toll
Steamy Situations
Lust Fills the Air
Falling into Danger
Author Apologizes

Secrets Found

5.7K 151 7
بواسطة JanetTheDestroyer

Stiles was absolutely amazing. Derek couldn't get enough of him. Excitement was running through him, waiting until he could finally see the freckled boy again. Derek was totally taken by him.

Why can't time let us be together? Derek thought.

Can't wait to see you! xS

Reading the text from Stiles made Derek smile uncontrollably. His first date with him didn't go exactly as planed, but Stiles seemed to like it. He got to know him, as well as feeling how he was. It was kind of like a one night stand, but longer.

Thinking of you xD

Derek couldn't help but send stupid love things that people did when they were in relationships. He wanted to let Stiles know he was on his mind. He could never forget him.

Really missing you! Need your love xS

Derek smiled to himself. Stiles was his angel, and if anyone hurt him, he would hurt them, unless it was his father, he couldn't do anything about that. Derek was happy that he had found Stiles, yet he still needed to go on his "run".

Derek climbed into his car and drove to the woods. He got there quicker than expected, Stiles still on his mind. He parked the car and turned off the ignition. He got out of the car, smelling the fresh forest air.

He started to jog at first, picking up speed as he went along. Once the sweat starts to perspire on his forehead, he decided it was time.

Derek winced in pain as his inner wolf started to come forward. Bones were breaking, taking on a new shape that wasn't human like at all. His jaw moved forward, making a mussel, as his eyes set back and grew a little wider apart. His hands and feet changed into paws, his back arched like a dogs. He grew a tail, fangs, and vicious claws that could easily kill someone. Derek's inner wolf was now on his outside, available for all to see.

Derek howled into the air, making his presence known. He looked around, looking for something to chase, something to eat. Derek was all of a sudden hungry, no he was starving. His stomach growled in dissatisfaction, his ears listening close to find something to eat.

He took off running, hearing the soft clicks of a deer stepping around cautiously. Before soon he saw the deer in sight, drool slipping from his mussel. He licked his lips, getting ready to attack.

Derek leaped into the air, catching the deer off guard, stumbling onto the ground, the deers neck between his jaws. The deer struggled for a couple of seconds, trying to free itself, but to no avail. Derek started eating his meal, satisfying his growling stomach.

He finished eating and licked himself clean, all the blood gone from his fur. Once he was satisfied with his accomplishment, he stood still, listening to the sounds of the forest. He heard the beats of birds flying in the distance, the babbling of a brook, a branch being broke off in the distance, and the warning calls of younger animals to their parents.

Derek ran towards the babbling of the brook. He jumped in when he found it, soaking himself from head to tail. The water streamed around his legs as he lapped up some of the water. He stood there, watching, listening. He heard an unfamiliar forest sound off in the distance. It was unknown to his wolf side, but very familiar to his human side. It was Stiles calling his name.

Derek ran away from Stiles, circling back around so he was behind him. He ran a couple miles away, hoping that Stiles wouldn't hear the transformation back into a human. It was a painful process and he also needed to find his clothes.

Bones broke, taking on a human shape once again. His mussel shaped back into his human jaw, eyes rolling back to their normal position. His paws turned back into his own hands and feet, his legs growing long once again. His spine arched back into his normal height, his abs forming once again on his abdomen. Hair retracted into his skin, only leaving a happy trail along his abdomen and slight hair on his arms and legs. He found his clothes and quickly put them on, jogging towards Stiles' direction.

"Derek?" Stiles shouted.

"Hey sweetie," Derek called behind him.

Stiles whirled around, loosing his balance, falling into Derek's arms. The boy looked up and smiled, turning a shade of pink. Derek smiled and leaned down for a kiss. Their lips met, causing memories from earlier that day to flood back into their minds. Derek took control, turning Stiles' body to face his own. His arms wrapped around the younger boys waist, locking him in position. Stiles had his arms wrapped around Derek's neck, one leg wrapped around Derek's.

Derek lifted Stiles, holding up against his waist. Stiles wrapped his legs around him, locking his ankles together. As Derek deepened the kiss, Stiles ran his hands through his hair, feeling the silky softness of it. Stiles moaned into the kiss causing Derek to be turned on. He pushed him into a tree, moving his hands to Stiles bum. He moved his kisses to the crease in Stiles' neck causing Stiles to fist his hands into Derek's shirt.

"T-there's a branch in my back," Stiles stuttered, floating down from cloud nine.

"S-sorry," Derek apologized, picking him up off of the tree.

Derek brushed the dirt and tree bark off of Stiles back. He stood there looking at Stiles, how beautiful he looked when his cheeks were flushed red, his eyes light up, and saliva on his pink lips, making them shine. Derek smiled at him, putting his arm around his shoulder, kissing his cheek.

"Whatcha doing here?" Derek questioned, smiling at Stiles.

"Looking for you," Stiles smiled, leaning into Derek.

"Anything wrong?" Derek asked, serious.

"Not anymore," Stiles answered smugly.

Derek squeezed his arm a little tighter around Stiles' shoulder. He was into Stiles, yet he was afraid that once he found out his secret he would run away. It was best that he didn't know just yet. He wanted to keep Stiles, not scare him away.

"Derek, c-can I spend the night with you?" Stiles asked, snapping Derek into reality.

"Of course you can, anytime you want," Derek smiled, kissing the younger boys lips.

Ding, ding.

"Sorry," Stiles mumbled, pulling out his phone.

Derek looked away, not wanting to intrude Stiles' privacy. He heard him sigh, type something quickly, and put the phone back into his pocket. His expression turned from happy to dismal.

"What happened?" Derek questioned.

"It was just Scott. He wants me to go study with him in an hour," Stiles looked down.

"You can. I'll drop you off, and when you're done, I can pick you up, if you want," Derek suggested.

"Alison will be there," Stiles whispered.

"Do you want me to come?" Derek asked playfully.

"I'm not sure how Scott's mom will take that," Stiles smiled.

"Just go for an hour. Text me when you want to leave and I'll come and get you," Derek promised.

"Okay," Stiles said, trusting Derek.

Derek and Stiles walked to Derek's car hand in hand. Derek opened the door for Stiles, kissing him before he got in. He ran to the other side and quickly slide in. He started the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. Stiles told Derek where Scott lived as they drove to his house. The radio played Derek's favorite song and he sang along, blushing when he caught Stiles looking at him.

"I walk alone, I walk a- My shadow the only one beside me, My shadow's heart is the only thing that's beating," Derek sang.

"I walk the lonely street on boulevard of broken dreams," Stiles sang.

"You know this song?!" Derek asked shocked.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite bands," Stiles blushed.

Derek took Stiles hand and kisses the back, making Stiles grin from ear to ear. He stopped in front of Scott's house, putting the car in park. He caressed Stiles' cheek, pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'll see you later," Derek winked.

"I can't wait," Stiles smiled as he closed the door.

Derek watched as Stiles walked into the house. He put the car in drive and drove off to his house once again.

He parked the car in front of his house and got out walking through the gate. He smelled something, something that didn't belong. Something different. He wasn't familiar with the sent at all. All that was recognized was the smell that they were other wolves, but who were they?

Derek opened the door, being greeted by two blonde haired twins. They were buff, muscles showing through their shirts. Their brown eyes filled Derek's as they looked him up and down, checking him out. There was a blind man sitting on the couch, talking to a tan woman, who was short, but not that short. When he heard the door open, he looked directly at Derek, a smile spread across his face.

"Hello, Derek. We've been waiting for you," the blind man spoke.

"What do you want? I didn't do anything wrong," Derek answered, a little forceful.

"We need you to join our alpha pack. We know that Scott McCall is a werewolf and he is part of your pack, as well as Boyd and Isaac. We need you to kill them, making yourself stronger, then you can join our pack. But first you have to make a decision, your weak pack, or our strong one," the blind man warned.

"How did you get in my house?" Derek demanded.

"We asked if we could come in. Your maid let us in," he smirked. "We will give you a week to think about it. Make sure you make the right decision."

The alpha pack discarded, leaving Derek with only his thoughts. What would become of Stiles and him? He would have to leave with the pack if he accepted, and he would have to leave Stiles behind. If he didn't accept, he would be mauled to death, or have his own throat ripped out by their teeth. Either way, there was no positive coming out of this situation. He had to make a decision, and fast.

"Shit!" Derek cursed aloud.

He ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of Stiles. Stiles would be devastated if he found out that Derek had to leave. But being mauled almost to the point that you're almost dead wasn't a better decision. Derek had to think of something, something that benefitted both ways by the end of the week.

Ring, ring.

I'm ready to leave xS

Be there in ten xD

Derek forgot all about the alpha pack as he drove to get Stiles. He had a special night planned for the both of them. He was hoping Stiles was in a good mood or else the night would be ruined. Derek was excited to see Stiles again.

Derek pulled in front of Scott's house and put the car in park. He let Stiles know he was there, listening to the radio while he waited. He saw Stiles come out the door, waving to Scott and the girl, whose name Derek couldn't remember. He smiled as Stiles ran to the car.

Stiles opened the door, smiling as he got in. He leaned over and gave Derek a kiss, his hands running through his hair. He opened his mouth, Derek sliding his tongue in instantly. Derek's hands caressed his face as Stiles leaned into the kiss.

"I missed you," Stiles breathed between kisses.

"I missed you, too," Derek said, his breathing getting heavier. "I have a special night planned for us."

"I can't wait," Stiles smiled, holding Derek's hand.

Derek drove to his house, listening to the radio, singing when the songs he knew played. Stiles listened to Derek sing, loving the sound of his voice. He couldn't express the joy that he was feeling at this moment, but he did know that this is where he belonged, with Derek.

Derek pulled in front of his house and put the car in park. He turned off the ignition and got out of the car, running to the passenger side. He opened the door for Stiles, holding his hand out for him to take. He kissed Stiles' hand, pulling him in for a kiss. Stiles' hands ran through Derek's hair, while Derek's hands ran up and down his back. Derek picked him up, deepening the kiss. Derek carried him towards his house, kissing him along the way. He opened the door, and carried him towards the bedroom. Stiles kept steeling kisses as he was carried, not caring where they were going. All he cared about was that he was with Derek.

Derek let him down, covering Stiles' eyes. He wrapped his free arm around Stiles' waist, kissing the nape of Stiles' neck. He leaned in close, pulling himself closer to Stiles' body.

"You ready?" Derek whispered into Stiles' ear.

"Always," Stiles answered, smiling.

Derek uncovered Stiles' eyes, revealing the room to Stiles. The room was covered in rose petals, candle light illuminating the room. The room smelled of vanilla, soft music playing in the back ground. Petals covered the floor, the bed, and the pillows, roses in vases around the room. Stiles looked around in shock. He was surprised, his eyes lighting up as he turned towards Derek.

"You did this?" Stiles exclaimed.

"Yes," Derek smiled.

"For me?" Stiles asked, throwing himself into Derek's arms.

"All for you," Derek answered, catching the younger boy in his arms.

Derek put his fingers under Stiles' chin, pulling him in for a kiss. Stiles' hands found their way to Derek's hair again, his legs buckling under him. Derek caught him, putting his arm around his waist, holding him up. Derek lifted him up, Stiles wrapping his legs around Derek's waist. Stiles opened his mouth, sliding his tongue into Derek's mouth. Derek kissed him back, walking him over to the bed. He laid him down on top of the petals, climbing on top of Stiles. He slipped off Stiles' shirt, throwing it onto the ground. He kissed him passionately, his hands roaming Stiles' chest.

Stiles' hands ran along Derek's back, pulling at his shirt. He moaned as Derek gave him a hickey at the bottom of his neck. Stiles' pulled Derek's shirt over his head, throwing it onto the floor as well. Stiles looked at Derek's body, his fingers tracing his abs. Derek's lips crashed against Stiles', pushing Stiles back onto the the bed. Derek's hands traced Stiles' forming abs, his fingers finding the top of Stiles' pants. He unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down enough so he could rub his hand over Stiles' hard member. Stiles thrust his hips into Derek's hand, Stiles' fingers digging into Derek's back, begging for more. Derek slipped his hand under Stiles' boxers, grabbing onto Stiles' member. Stiles moaned, his hands finding the top of Derek's pants.

"I-I want to be on top," Stiles whispered.

Derek laid on his back, letting Stiles be on the top. Stiles slipped off his own pants as he got on top of Derek. He leaned down, kissing Derek passionately, his hands finding the top of Derek's pants once again. He unbuttoned his pants, following the way Derek did to him. He slid down Derek's pants, rubbing Derek's hard manhood. Derek moaned, arching his back. Stiles slid his hand into his boxers, grasping Derek's manhood. Stiles started to stroke it, starting off slow, then going faster as he heard Derek moan for more.

Derek grabbed Stiles' hips and flipped him over. His kisses were passionate, yet they were delivered with bruising force. Derek couldn't help himself as he took control. He thrust his hips into Stiles' manhood, hearing him moan his name. Derek really wanted to do this, he wanted to be inside him already. He wanted to hear Stiles scream his name.

"D-Derek......I-I.....want t-this," Stiles moaned, pleading for Derek.

"I-I can't," Derek started.

"Please," Stiles pleaded.

"If I hurt you, tell me," Derek pleaded, not wanting to let Stiles down.

Derek went to his bed side drawer, grabbing a tube of lubrication. He went pack to Stiles, his hands running up and down Stiles' thighs. He bent down, placing small kisses up Stiles' thighs, making him moan. Derek placed kickeys on Stiles' thighs, while he stroked Stiles' manhood. He put lubrication onto his fingers, spreading some onto the entrance of Stiles. He pushed his fingers in slowly, feeling the tightness of Stiles around his fingers. Stiles gasped, arching his back and bunching up the sheets between his hands. Stiles moaned, feeling himself float up to cloud nine.

"Oh, Derek!" Stiles screamed.

Derek smiled as he heard his name being yelled. Derek planted small kisses on Stiles' inner thighs, making him moan louder. Derek moaned, Stiles moaning making him want him more. He fingered Stiles faster, making him loose. He decided it was time as he lubed his manhood, still fingering Stiles.

"You ready?" Derek asked.

"Y-yes," Stiles moaned.

Derek stuck in the head, Stiles screaming as he did. Derek placed his hands on Stiles' hips, letting Stiles grip them as he slid in all the way. He stopped and let Stiles get used to it, loving the tightness of Stiles around him.

"Uhh!" Stiles moaned.

Derek started thrusting his hips slowly, making sure he wasn't hurting Stiles. He stroked Stiles' manhood, making sure that Stiles was always to be pleased first.

"Derek!" Stiles screamed, his hands clawing at his back.

Derek leaned down and kissed his lips, Stiles moaning into the kisses. Derek started to thrust harder and faster, making Stiles moan louder. He lifted Stiles' legs and wrapped them around his waist, deepening the stroke. Stiles screamed his name, begging for more. Derek took a hold of Stiles' member and began to stroke it in rhythm with his thrusts.

Stiles felt the substance begin to form in his stomach. The warm substance would soon be erupting from him, but he didn't want it to erupt now. He wanted to show Derek he could last long, even though he was a virgin.

"I-I can't hold it anymore," Stiles said as he came.

"I'm going to cum," Derek breathed.

As Derek came, they both laid there, breathing hard, slowly falling back down to earth from cloud nine. Derek kissed Stiles, wrapping him up in his arms. Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek in response, laying his head on his chest.

"Stiles, I..." Derek started.

"Yeah?" Stiles questioned, looking into Derek's eyes.

"I think I love you," Derek answered.

"I love you," Stiles said, a smile on his lips.

Derek felt the weight of the world fall off his shoulders. He hugged Stiles tighter as he drifted off to sleep. Stiles, hearing the beating of Derek's heart, knew that it was true, Derek did love him. He was relieved that he wasn't the only one who felt this way and that he wasn't rejected when he finally said it. Stiles drifted off to sleep listening to the beating of Derek's heart.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.4K 276 12
Derek is a werewolf and is just trying to get through life. However this gets harder when his coach is always yelling at him. What happens when Derek...
Skinny Love بواسطة Sam

قصص الهواة

500K 18.2K 22
Slight rewrite done March of 2022 Derek and Stiles fight their feelings for each other. What happens when they finally open up to each other? Sterek...
1.2K 39 3
It's not Derek's fault when he's hurt he wants Stiles. He can't help the warm loose headspace the younger man pulls him into. Stiles didn't know when...