The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

By AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... More

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Struggle
Ohio
Awestruck?
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
NYADA
Take Me Or Leave Me
Recovery
Without the Flash...
Change for the Better? Pt 1
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

Guilt

3.7K 69 1
By AlyceSeafire

Okay I need to say something before anyone gets confused. Hunter is the same age as Barry and Sebastian but is held back a year because of his rehab and redo of senior year...okay I'm good :D

Chapter 13: Guilt

Junior Year (Sebastian)

Sebastian sat alone in his room at Westerville. His parents were out for the weekend since his papa had an unfinished case to work on and his mom had a new client. He sat at the side of the bed, his knees to his chest staring at the window tears blurring his eyes.

The news of Karofsky's attempted suicide was at the news on Thursday afternoon. And it had reached the Warbelrs by Friday.

He can still see the look of disbelief and hurt in Karofsky's face with what he said.

This is all your fault.

He could see a ten-year old Barry Allen looking at him.

~()~

Sebastian had dragged Barry into joining a soccer game with his friends. Though what ten year old Sebastian could never understand is what Barry had against his friends. They were fine. At least Sebastian thought they were.

"Hey Seb!" Tony called playfully. "Are you ready to get your ass beaten! We're winning this."

"In your dreams, Woodward." Sebastian called back. Flipping him off. Sebastian along with their neighbor Clark, and a few of Sebastian's nicer friends.

"A-are you sure about this, Seb?" Barry asked warily. "I'm really not comfortable with this."

"You'll be fine." Sebastian said. "You're with me. Nothing's going to happen."

"I don't know how to play..."

"The goal of the game is simple." Sebastian said. "You just have to kick the ball into the goal. That's pretty much it. Nothing more. You can't touch it with your hands and you can't go out of the line. Simple as that."

"Can't I skip out on this one?" Barry asked. "I'd rather be at home right now."

"Come on, Barry." Sebastian said "Please?"

Barry looked at Sebastian then at the field of kids playing around. "Fine."

"Yay!" Sebastian said "You'll have a great time. Don't worry."

Sebastian's team was winning against Tony's team. And just as Sebastian shot the winning goal. He and his teammate jumped in joy. He turned to the back and was looking for Barry. Who he found lying on the ground and groaning after just being tackled to the ground. Sebastian could see little scrapes and scratches on his elbows and a small cut on his lip.

"Wow Allen." Tony comented. "You're weak. It's like you were born to take a beating."

Barry groaned as he got to his feet and some of Tony's friends was pushing him around.

"Hey!" Sebastian said with a glare at the other kids. But Barry couldn't help look at Sebastian with little tears in his eyes. "Barry..."

Barry then left to go home. Sebastian chased after Barry who was already halfway across the park with how fast he was walking.

"Hey, come on, Barry."

"Sebastian, just leave me alone."

"Come on, Barry. What's wrong?"

Barry looks away from Sebastian and just shakes his head. Sebastian steps in front of him and holds his arms.

"Hey, come on look at me, what's wrong?"

"You want to know what's wrong." Barry said angry and sad. "I didn't want to come. I'd just embarrass myself in front of them. But you just had to drag me along."

"I just wanted..."

"Well, you can't get everything you want, Sebastian." Barry said tears already rolling down his cheeks. In embarrassment. "This is your fault."

~()~

Sebastian couldn't help think that after that, the bullying that Barry had experienced started. The guilt ate him from the inside. There were times where he swore that Barry was feeling so down, that if mom and dad weren't there, he'd probably kill himself.

And now, Sebastian himself had caused that grief. He could remember all those nights where he lay beside Barry or he could hear Barry just across the rom crying over something that happened in school. And to think that he had caused someone to feel that pathetic and worthless, it stabbed him hard. The guilt was eating him up. And he didn't know what to do.

Sebastian picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts, he skipped through Barry's number and stumbled across a familiar name. He pressed the call button and waited for an answer.

"Sebastian?"

"I...." Sebastian croaked. "I-I need some advice."

~()~

Sebastian flew to Central City the next day. And Joe waited for him in the airport. He greeted Sebastian with a smile and a hug.

"Sebastian." Joe said having a thorough look at him. "Look how much you've grown the last time I saw you, you were barely reached my ear. And now your taller than me."

Sebastian gave a small smile. "Nice to see you again, Joe. Thanks for meeting me here."

"Anything in particular you need to talk about?" Joe asked. "I know you, Bas. You and Barry may not be as alike as many have thought, but I know you. You wouldn't fly an hour long flight over a small problem."

"I really need some advice."

"I know a place where we can talk."

~()~

Joe lead Sebastian to a new coffee show just around the corner from the precinct.

"A coffee shop? Really?"

"This place is new." Joe said. "And they do serve Central City's best Java."

They sat at the corner booth of the Coffee shop where no one close could hear them.

"So what's this about."

Sebastian then started to explain. The bullying, the little acts of rebellion, and Dave's suicide.

"I honestly didn't mean to hurt him to the point he could consider taking his life." Sebastian said. "I didn't think he was so deep in the closet. I thought he was out. He was really adorable around the bar, he wasn't ashamed of who he was, though he was a bit shy. He didn't seem closeted."

"Sebastian, you said this happened weeks ago. You couldn't have caused this."

"Yeah, but I didn't help." Sebastian said.

Joe placed his hand on Sebastian's shoulder.

"You made a mistake, Sebastian." Joe said. "But that doesn't make you devil's encarnate. It makes you human. The fact that you feel guilty for even that little act, justifies it."

Sebastian looked up at Joe who had a determined and a fatherly look in his eye.

"Our mistakes don't define us, Sebastian." Joe said. "It's our actions to fix it."

Sebastian nodded. Small tears were still in his eyes that he had wiped away with his sleeve. Joe then engulfed the older Allen brother in a reassuring hug.

"Thank you, Joe."

"You're welcome." Joe said "So, for now, just enjoy your weekend here at Central City. Alright?"

"Okay." Sebastian said with a sheepish smile."

~()~

Sebastian's flight back to Ohio lands on Monday night. So his parents sent an excuse letter to Dalton to excuse his absence on Monday classes. He decided that before his flight home, he had one last stop before he goes back.

He sat on one side of the glass in Iron Heights Prison. Henry Allen was brought into the room across the glass and had a surprised look on his face seeing Sebastian on the other side. But that didn't remove the big smile he had seeing his son.

They both picked up the phone.

"Hey there Stranger." His dad teased. "I didn't think I'd see you in the middle of the school year."

"Yeah." Sebastian said sheepishly. "I just needed some time away. From all of the drama."

"Everything alright?" Henry asked with a worried look.

"Yeah." Sebastian said with a smile. "It's going to be."

Sebastian then proceeded to catch up his dad to what has happened to his life. From his life in Paris, to his time at Dalton.

His dad chuckled at his son's antics. While Sebastian looked at the glass sadly. He placed his hand on the glass and Henry did the same.

"We'll be a normal family again, one day dad." Sebastian said.

"Don't worry about me, Sebastian." He said. "I've told your brother this multiple times before. I'm getting old. You and Barry, you have all the time in the world. You need to spend it living out there, instead of worrying about me in here."

"I saw him kill mom, dad." Sebastian said with tears in his eyes. "I saw him stab that knife through his heart. I know that you didn't do it. You couldn't have done it. You... you don't deserve this. That man in the yellow suit does."

"Sebastian." Henry said. "You and Barry, knowing you both believe me. Is good enough for me."

Sebastian's fingers curled slightly on the glass. Hoping that he could at least touch his father's hand. At least once in six years.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, son."

~()~

First year College NYC (Hunter)

After meeting Barry at school, Hunter had never been so happy. That was until he started to notice the little things.

He had the one person who could possibly understand him for who he is. Sebastian, despite all that happened, knew Hunter. More or less. But there was one down side.

Sebastian was afraid of him.

Or possibly afraid of what he'd do to him. Hunter could see him flinching over little touches like if he caught him in the arm to catch up to him or if he sometimes called out for someone while he was with Sebastian.

Hunter was falling hard and he couldn't feel any worse.

The Warblers were having a Saturday get together and Jeff had invited Hunter. It was a usual Saturday at Thad's place, which was basically a day of ranting and talking about College life and how different it was from Dalton.

When Sebastian and Thad went to order take out in the kitchen. Hunter was left with Nick and Jeff.

"So when are you going to tell him." Nick asked. As soon as they were out of earshot.

"What?" Hunter asked confused.

"When are you going to tell Sebastian you like him." Jeff asked

"I.. I don't know what your talking about." Hunter stammered

"Please, give us a little more credit." Nick said. "We could see right through you. You like him. But you don't want to tell him."

"I'm not afraid."

"But you don't want to." Jeff said.

"I've caused enough trouble as it is." Hunter said

"Have you tried apologizing."

"Yes."

"Then what's the problem."

"I...I don't want to hurt him." Hunter said. "After everything I've done..."

"So you instead decide to hurt yourself."

The two looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What do you want me to do?" Hunter demanded making sure that Thad and Sebastian couldn't hear him. "I can't do anything. He flinches when I touch him. He keeps his distance. As much as everything is good between the two of us. We can't forget all that happened. I blackmailed him. I threatened him. Hell I had forced him to take the stupid drugs."

"But that's all in the past."

Hunter looked down.

"Look," Nick said. "from the time we've known Sebastian, there is one thing that you should know. He doesn't trust people as easily."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"No," Jeff interrupted. "What Nick is trying to say is that it takes a bit of time. Sebastian has been through much. You might be in good graces, but you need to get him to trust you again. And in order for you to do that. You have to put a bit of faith in him."

"What?"

"Believe that he would forgive you." Nick said. "You have to give him a reason to trust you again."

"I can't assure him of that."

"You're only human." Jeff said "You make mistakes, and if there's one person who'd understand that. It's Sebastian."

"Just think about it."

And Hunter did. He promised himself. He will make up for all he's done. And he will get his best friend back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.2K 45
Nora and Bart journey to the past, seeking to alter their future. Henry, their estranged brother, joins the quest, anticipating a broken reunion with...
14.3K 337 40
In this story, The Flash is back with a whole new beginning. Barry find out he has twin sisters that he never knew about and that they were in the sa...
46.7K 1K 29
Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He is the Flash afterall. His family and fri...
64.5K 838 18
What happens when Barry is forced to go see the Warblers and New Directions perform. What happens when his friends find out? Read to find out(I suck...