That Co-Worker [Harry Styles]

By GottaBeYou

When good meets bad and turns into firing red of love. Like two chemicals creating a new bond or explosion. Y... More

That Co-Worker [Harry Styles]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Authors Note
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Five +
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Sorry /:
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-five
Chapter Eighty-Six
I am a shitty author
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
GUYS
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Untitled Part 104

Chapter Forty-Five

46.3K 812 297
By GottaBeYou

Chapter Forty-Five

* D a r c y *

I shut his door, and took a few steps back, feeling my fragile hand feel my beating heart. It was magic to hear those three words, but it wasn't as powerful as an 'I love you' yet it very well similar. Things like this that involve a sort of compassion meant by words is something that makes you frozen, or drift away up in the clouds. It wasn't love, it wasn't lust, it was the awakening of Harry's first interest from the longest. And I was his interest.

I was in the middle of a love triangle, is what I felt it as he drove away out in the distance. Jason, my boyfriend, someone Harry said he'd leave me crying all alone. How could I be so sure? How could he have known?

'Me and Jason use to be buddies back in high school,' Harry's British voice echoed. 'Stay away from him, Mary' I remember a while ago when Harry warned. 'Is she your next victim?' the breathy New York accent echoed afterwards.

And I, have grown even more dizzy than I was before. My thoughts didn't even hesitate to choose from who spoke the truth because right now it is undecided and unsaid.

People gasped at my late entrance to Mr. Gibson's. With a late pass in my hand, I handed it to my male teacher. He gave me a weird look then signaled me to sit. When I turned I didn't help to notice all the pair of eyes and agape mouths all towards my attention. It has become heated inside, very hot I shall say, when I quickly walk over to my seat.

"As what I was saying.." Mr. Gibson faced the board and began to write.

As he spoke, I sat there trying to listen. A tap interrupted my focus, and turned to my side to see a girl I barely even know lean to whisper something in my ear.

"You're into them?" She lowly questioned.

My face drops to Harry's shirt who they perhaps noticed when I entered. "Um, not really." I turn back to listen but she taps my arm again. In the nicest way, I turn to her again.

"You smell like guy cologne, I thought you were a church girl?" She smiles and examines my boy-looking outfit.

Usually, I would wear jeans, and plain t-shirts. Or wear lots and lots of pink designed shirts with a pretty collar of this generation style.

The fact that the girl commented that I was a 'church girl' slightly offended me in a way. So I moved my lips to the side while I thought what to comment. Plus, this is Harry's shirt which in fact will have his cologne but why would it smell like him if he hasn't worn it?

I gasp loudly, making the whole class turn. "Sorry." Slowly I began to lower myself in my seat, and looked at the girl next to me.

"I am innocent, can't I have a boyfriend?" My voice slightly sounded rude.

"Shit." I heard her scold and turn to the board.

I felt bad now, but I continued to listen until class was over. Since class ended, I walked over to my hang-out spot to see Melissa, Grace, and Amanda.

They all turned in unison, but Amanda didn't have a pleasing attitude. "Are you wearing a guys shirt?" She laughed.

"Y-Yeah." I fix my hair towards the front of my face.

Melissa charges for a hug the quickly backs up with a confused expression. "What?" I giggle with arms still open.

"You smell like a guy." She takes a few steps back.

Was it THAT strong? I gulp because they'd want an explanation on why I have a guys shirt, or why I have a scent of a male. They will ask why I don't have my materials and everything. Sure they're my friends, but as the goody-two-shoes in the group, perhaps they will view me as bad now. Worse for Amanda if she finds out who's bed I slept in.

"Why are you wearing a guys shirt? And smell like one?" Amanda asked.

Suddenly, as I was going to speak the truth. Grace chimes in and locks her arm in mine. "Didn't I tell you guys?"

"What?" The girls turned to Grace.

"I dared her to do this, because you know how me and Darcy have AP Spanish together? Well, we made a bet on who gets a better score in the quiz will dress as a guy. See?" Grace pulls out her quiz that was marked in red - 100%.

Grace gave me a wide cheek-to-cheek smile because she knew I was hiding something. I thought Amanda would of done this to me but, I guessed wrong.

"My brother Oliver's shirt." She tugs the end of Harry's shirt.

My eyes look up to Grace's beauty and thank her with a smile. "Let's go to the restroom." I inform her.

We walk towards the restroom, and keep an eye out if any of the girls were near. "Thanks." I stop and hug her. "I have so much in mind, so much I can't even think straight."

"Amanda has been talking shit about you that's why." I felt like I have been shot. My best friend is against me? "She is like obsessed with that Henry dude."

"Harry." I nod and look away in disappointment. "I don't even like.. I mean at least... I'm telling you I am confused!" I ruffle my messy dark brown hair. "What has she been saying?"

"Remember when he wanted to only talk to you this Monday after his presentation? I sorta kinda slipped it out to the girls." I sighed but, didn't mind that she told them. "It was a mistake." She gives me a hug then coughed immediately. "Also, that is very strong. Anyways, Amanda took it the bad way and well turned against you. She goes to Sears almost everyday now which is completely ridiculous. Her dreams are absolutely horrid and nasty. When she sees you, she mutters bitch to you. Melissa is in her side so don't say a word."

I was heartbroken, right then and there broken. "All for a guy." I shook my head. "What do I do now?"

"Don't worry about it." Grace gives me a sly grin. "Harry doesn't even like her. He looks like he's into you because his eyes were locked towards yours the whole presentation after his questions. Is he a bad boy?" She asks.

"I don't know but they say he is." I answer and Grace looked oddly worried for me.

-

* H a r r y *

"Harry you woke up early?" My mother recalled.

"I had to take Mary to school." My mother gave me an uncertain expression. "Darcy. I took Darcy to school."

"Tell me why she was here?" She asks.

"Oh, I forced her to come because apparently she was going over to Jason's house to sleepover his." My mother gasps.

"Is she involved?" She worried. "That boy has not givin up?" I shook my head.

"He stopped but, he noticed her in the club. One of her idiot friends forced her to attend. If only she wouldn't have went she would have been in this problem." I substitute instead of 'mine.'

Marimba scared the shit out of me, since my mother knows the tone get's me frighten she looked confused. The display name read that is was Jason with a heart at the end. Damn, Mary.

"Yeah?" I coldly answer and immediately heard raspy laugh.

"You got me angry." He addresses. "You are very clever, Styles. Just you watch. Has Darcy told you? We're going to Cambridge."

My finger quickly ends the conversation, as if it was an actual conversation. "FUCK!" I scream.

"What happen, baby?" My mother soothes me while rubbing her thumb on my cheek.

As much as I want to destroy something right now, I forced myself to remain calm, "It's like the situation like Melanie mum." My mother gave me a tight hug after I spoke. "She got involved, and they are together. They are going to Cambridge together."

My mother releases with a gasp. "What?"

"He beat me to it." I slap my arms down to my thighs. "He's going to do it. I'm too late to convince Mar... Darcy because she is swooned over him. She doesn't believe me or him. She said she wanted to find out who was telling the truth. I got Jason fired though at work."

"When did you save Melanie?" She asked.

"Before before he took her to dinner." I exclaimed. "Mar.. Ugh! Darcy, has kissed him, slept in his house, and hung out a lot for a whole month. It's been a month so that means.."

"No." My mother gasps. "Do something!"

"How mum? How! She won't fucking believe me."

"So you got Jason fired? How?" My mother asked.

"Don't ask." I ignore to answer. "But-"

"---Oh! um um um remember um um when um remember when you took Melanie to a dancing thing at your school around December around there?" My mother snapped.

"Winter formal?" I made it clear. "Oh."

"Get yourself together and ask her to Winter Formal, before Jason because I am for sure he will find out about this too. Have you even explained how Jason is?"

"Ask her to Winter Formal?" I gulp.

"Do you want her to get raped Harry?" My mother slapped my arm. "Do you like Darcy!" She screamed out loud.

Sorry, Melanie.

"I like Darcy."

-

HERE IS THE RISING ACTION

Ahhhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 132 9
Niall and Harry are murders. They first time meeting is nearly fatal, but that only leads to love, sex, and a lot of deaths.
535 25 13
these violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and ice which as they kiss consume what they touch it turns into somethin...
420K 11.1K 46
All they want is to see their best friends -- who hate each other beyond belief -- fall in love. So they put a bet on it. ⇢ some mature content so r...
43 0 100
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘, 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. �...