My Kryptonite: A Supercorp St...

Da star_rey

Kryptonite isn't Kara Danvers' only weakness, and it becomes even more dangerous with a Luthor... Altro

1. Shivers
2. Angel
3. Emerald
4. Trust
5. Savior
6. Betrayal
8. Red
9. Always
10. Surprise
11. Truth
12. Secrets
13. Promise
14. Firsts
15. Hers
16. Miracle
Not a Chapter, But Very Important!!!

7. Kryptonite

14.2K 410 62
Da star_rey

Kara shot awake the next night in the DEO. She scanned her body for injuries, and she was surprised to find her ribs no longer hurt when she touched them. Yet she gasped when she sat up, her heart pounding in her chest. She could hear Lena pacing outside the room which upset Kara. She didn't want her here. Alex heard her wake up, turning around to rush to her side. She looked worried.

"What the hell happened?" Kara panted, her heart still racing.

Her sister frowned. "You want the long version or the short version?"

Kara rubbed her temples. "Just tell me why I'm not dead."

"Well, the man at the warehouse wasn't drawing your blood, he was injecting you with an anesthetic to make it seem like Lillian's weapon was affecting you," Alex began. "Then once it started taking affect, Lena--"

"Don't mention her," Kara snapped, angry tears pooling in her eyes. "She betrayed me."

Alex rested a hand on her sister's arm. "Kara, let her explain; it's not what it looked like. She's here to answer any of your questions."

Kara scoffed, Lena sheepishly entering the room and flashed Kara a small smile. The Kryptonian maintained a cold expression on her face.

"I don't want to see you, Lena," she said curtly.

Lena continued to walk towards her, heels clicking on the concrete floor. "Kara, please. Let me--"

Kara furiously rolled off the bed and stood up, her fists clenched at her sides. She shouldered past Lena, heading for the DEO exit. Lena jogged behind her to keep up.

"Kara!" she shouted, grabbing her shoulder. Kara moved it, Lena's hand falling off. "Please, I'm begging, just let me tell you what happened. I completely understand why you're mad--"

"Then why did you do it, Lena?" Kara cried, practically yelling. A few heads turned. "How could you do such a thing knowing it would break my heart?"

Lena's lip quivered, and her eyes desperately searched Kara's face. "Kara look at me."

Kara lifted her head up, making eye contact with the CEO. Her face was full of pain and regret, but Kara didn't know if she could even trust her feelings any more.

"Lena," she mumbled. "I need to go. You should probably just go back to work. It's obviously more important than me."

"Kar-" Lena said, but Kara had already run for the doors, shooting out into the midnight sky.

Tears streamed down her face as she raced towards the stars. Her heart felt like Krypton--broken and destroyed. At that moment, she wished her home hadn't been destroyed. Her parents would be alive, she wouldn't feel like an outsider, and...she wouldn't have met Lena.

Finally, Kara couldn't take it. She yelled into the black abyss as loud as she could, her screams broken by the sobs that racked her body. She cradled herself, squeezing her abdomen to try and control her shaking body, blood dripping from her lip from biting it so hard. Pain ached all throughout her body, almost paralyzing her. She began to fall, her cape fluttering vigorously as she came closer and closer to the ground.

She didn't care if when she hit it she would die. She didn't care if she wouldn't be a hero anymore. She just didn't care. All Kara wanted was Lena; her happiness, her joy...her kryptonite. The one thing in the entire universe that made her weak, but in a good way. But just like kryptonite, Lena had ultimately hurt her.

Kara was so close to the ground, and she flexed her body to prepare for the impact. But instead of her body hitting the concrete, something hit her from the side and scooped her up. She cried out, but soon she was set on the ground. She turned around and smiled. It was Kal-El.

"Kal!" Kara cried, hugging her cousin. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled. "Thought I'd stop by National City to check on my little cousin."

"Hey!" Kara said, punching his shoulder. "On Krypton I was older than you, so I am here too."

He chuckled. But then his expression became serious. "Kara, what were you just doing?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "You could have gotten killed."

The blonde stared at the ground, wiping a stray tear from her eye. She couldn't exactly tell Kal her problems--he would writhe at the fact she was dating a Luthor.

"I've just been having some really bad issues. But I'm okay now. I just needed to let off some steam."

Kal nodded, rubbing Kara's arm. "Hey, when I first started out as Superman, I got overwhelmed by my public and personal life. And us Kryptonians have some serious anger issues when it comes to stress, so we just have to find smart ways of coping. And-" he looked up, "that is not the right way to deal with it."

Kara pursed her lips. "I'm sorry, Kal. I-I just have never dealt with something like this before."

"What is it?" he pressed.

"No, I-I can't really tell you," Kara muttered. "I will later though, okay?"

He grinned. "Of course." He nudged Kara's arm, playfully laughing. "Well stop being a bummer and why don't we go get some drinks! That'll cheer you up."

Kara chuckled. "I'm gonna change real quick. But I will be back in zero seconds."

After, they both flew for their favorite alien bar.

At the bar, aliens of different sorts surrounded multiple pool tables, while others opted for drinks at the bar and dining tables. Kara searched for J'onn's friend M'gann, and as per usual, she was tending the bar in the center of the room. She smiled and waved at the two Kryptonians as they walked in.

"Hey, M'gann," Kara chirped.

"Kara, Kal, what brings you guys here?" the martian asked.

Kara made a face at Kal. He spoke. "Kara had a rough night. I thought I'd treat her with some drinks."

M'gann nodded, and shortly brought out a bottle of blue liquid. "It's on me guys."

"Thank you so much," Kara giggled. She eagerly picked up the bottle and two shot glasses M'gann handed her, skipping for a pool table.

"Kara, don't you wanna sit down?" Kal asked. Kara shook her head.

"I have a great idea. Let's watch these guys, and every time that one makes a pocket," she pointed to a blue alien, "I take a shot. And every time he makes one," she motioned at a tan colored alien, "you take a shot."

Kal shook his head. "This could either go really good or really bad."

"C'mon! Let's get loose!" Kara yelled, lifting up the bottle.

Needless to say, the blue alien made most of the balls in the pocket within the first 15 minutes of the game. The tan alien made 3 balls in. It was obvious Kara was much drunker than her cousin after the first game and 8 shots.

She giggled, her glasses lopsided on her face. "Yeaaa, letzz do an-anuther game, boyssss!"

The blue liquor sloshed around in the half empty bottle, which Kara held close to her lips at all times. At this point, Kal had stopped drinking, purely amused by his cousin's drunkenness.

"Hey, couzzz," she slurred, tripping over her feet and almost dropping the bottle. "The boyz are gonna dooo another...game, hah. Joinnn ussss."

"Kara, only one more, or otherwise you're gonna pass out," Kal warned. Kara just giggled. Her vision was blurry because she couldn't focus her eyes.

The second pool game started, and the blue martian quickly made a few pockets within minutes. Kara could barely lift the bottle to her lips, and she struggled to hold her own weight. Eventually she collapsed, but someone was there to catch her. Those emerald eyes.

"Leeenaa," Kara mumbled. "W-whaa are yeww doinggg here?"

Lena shook her head, evidently trying to hide a smile. "Kara, sweetie, you are very drunk right now. I need to get you home."

Kara pouted. "But I-I'm having sooo much fun, right guys?" The aliens behind her chuckled, just as amused as Kal by Kara's antics.

"No Kara, you're coming with me and--oh my god is that--" Lena stopped, her eyes meeting Superman's.

"Miss Luthor," he said flatly, stiffening.

"Superman," she nodded. The two exchanged a hostile glance. "Look, I know you don't trust me because I'm a Luthor, but Kara's my friend. And unlike you, I do not have the super strength to carry her home."

Kal narrowed his eyes. "Fine, but I'm staying with her. I can't trust you, yet."

Together the two carried a very very drunk Kara back to her loft, which was all a blur to her. She kept rambling to Lena who walked next to Kal. The CEO just smiled. Kara felt like she was supposed to hate her, but she didn't know why, so instead she just babbled to the woman.

"Lenaaa," she mumbled. "You look s-soo pretty tonighttt. Your eyes are so green, l-like kryptonite, right Kal? Buttt greener and prettierr like you, hah, did I mention you look so very p-pppretty Lena. So, so,pretty--"

Kal cleared his throat, eyeing Lena. She remained silent.

"Kara, we're at your apartment," Lena said.

"Ooo weee, I think I haavve booozzee heeere..."

"No more for you Kara," Kal ordered. "You're going to bed. We were at the bar for hours."

Kara weakly swatted at Kal, who chuckled. "You're not my brother, Kal, you're my leeetlee couzzin..."

Lena raised a brow at Kal. "Cousins? She never mentioned that."

"Beats me," he replied, setting Kara next to himself and propping her weight on him. "Shoot, I don't have a key--"

Lena fished for a key in her purse, revealing it to the hero. "Kara gave me one."

Kal rolled his eyes.

Once they got inside, he guided Kara to her bed, who flopped onto the sheets. Already she felt herself beginning to fall asleep.

"I'm sooo, sleeppyy," she muttered. "Weelll you sssleep with me?" Lena sat next to her on the bed and stroked her hair.

"Maybe later, but you need to go to sleep, angel. I'll see you in the morning." Lena had called her an angel. Kara giggled when she softly kissed her forehead. Kara pouted, wanting to kiss Lena's lips. But the oh, so sexy CEO already left her room. Kara was very sleepy.

She closed her eyes, and although she was falling asleep, she heard Lena and her cousin fighting in the kitchen. But she couldn't do anything, her body was turning off.

++++++++++++

Sunshine pierced through the curtains, stinging Kara's sensitive blue eyes. Ironic since she could literally shoot lasers out of them. She sat up and ran a hand through her tangled hair. She got out of bed, only feeling tired since the affects of a hangover didn't bother her. In her bathroom, she was met with her reflection, which showed a very, very hungover Kara. She was lucky she only looked that way.

After Kara washed her face and combed her hair, she entered the kitchen where Lena sat reading the paper and drinking a cup of tea. Kara came behind her and kissed her cheek, and she felt the CEO's shoulders relax. She turned around and held Kara's face in her hands, sadness in her emerald eyes. Kara softly touched her lips to Lena's, breathing into her mouth a sigh of relief.

"Kara," Lena muttered through the kiss. She broke away. "Kal just left, we had a...talk. And Kara, I did something wrong and I owe you an explanation."

"Oh," Kara said. She immediately remembered the past events that the alcohol made her forget last night. She wrung her hands nervously.

"Kara, all I ask is for you to please listen and give me a chance to explain."

Kara felt anger and sadness, but she recalled what Kal told her about patience. "Okay, I promise."

Lena took in a deep breath. "I never intended to work with my mother, I planned to trick her."

Kara furrowed her brows, but continued to listen.

"I pretended to be loyal to her in order to learn everything I could about Cadmus, the weapon, the alien prison. Once I found out there was an antivirus for the machine, I told your sister and Hank so they could help me. I knew that Lillian would trick me into thinking she'd give some of the antivirus to me; I-I knew she wouldn't do that for me. So when she told me all she needed was your blood, I hired someone to replace the vile with my own, which has no affect with the acid it's mixed with. Then I immediately told your sister and her troops to come when you did, which I assumed would be the next day. You know you can be very predictable, Kara. " She paused, laughing softly. "So, you weren't passing out from blood loss, it was just something to make you appear as if the virus were affecting you once I pressed
the button. And-and...well I basically killed my mother."

"And the virus, did it kill everyone in National City?" Kara asked.

"No," Lena replied, making Kara relax. "I didn't give Lillian the correct Isotope; that would be stupid. So the weapon was a dupe. Everyone's okay."

"Lena," Kara croaked, her eyes filling with tears. "You saved National City, a-and me. You're a hero."

Lena looked away. "No, you're the real one."

Kara grabbed her hands, gazing into her emerald eyes. "Lena, how could you forgive me, I-I blamed you for so many things that weren't even true."

She shook her head. "No Kara, your reaction to what I'd done was completely acceptable. But it was my fault that I lied to you, a-and I feel terrible. Just one more reason not to trust a Luthor-"

Kara pulled Lena's face to hers, moving her lips against her soft, pink ones. Lena clutched Kara's shoulder, bringing her closer and deepening the kiss. Kara's tongue met Lena's, and she became lost in their kiss. She missed this. She realized Kara couldn't live without Lena. She was her other half. She made every day worth it for Kara. And Kara couldn't think of any way to express this to her except through words. Kara pulled away, Lena scanning her face with a smile.

"Kar-"

"I love you," Kara blurted out.

Lena's eyes widened, and she nervously grasped Kara's hand. Kara hurriedly continued before Lena could respond.

"I love you, Lena. I am utterly and totally in love with you," Kara said, gazing into those emerald green eyes that reminded her of kryptonite. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be, well, me, and I love you for that."

All Kara could hear were Lena's deep breaths for a while. She worried she'd messed up.

"K-Kara," the CEO began.

"Lena, I-I'm so sorry if it's too soon--"

"I love you too, Kara Danvers," she said. Kara's heart melted. Lena continued, smiling as tears fell from her eyes.

"I always knew it was you, Kara," Lena murmured. "From the day I met you, I knew you'd be the person I'd finally be able to love and trust. You know, growing up as a Luthor, I had no friends, and no one loved me, a-and now? Now I have you, and I've never been happier in my entire life."

Kara smiled from ear to ear. "Lena can I tell you something?" She nodded. "My whole life, I've lived on a planet that's never really been my home. Back on Krypton, I-I felt safe and loved and comfortable and...happy. And now I've realized, I feel exactly the same way about you. When I'm with you, I feel at home."

A tear fell from Lena's cheek, and Kara quickly wiped it away. Lena held her hand over Kara's, resting it on her own face. "I love you so much Kara Danvers."

"I love you too Lena Luthor," the Kryptonian responded.

Lena bit her lip, eyeing Kara's mouth. Her hand began to trace up Kara's inner thigh, causing her body to shiver. "Hey, let's save that for a special occasion," Kara whispered.

Lena whined, sticking out her bottom lip. "Karaaa, Thanksgiving isn't for another month."

Kara smirked, licking her lips. "You do know your birthday is in two days, right?"

Lena returned a smirk, and she leaned forward to bite Kara's lip. "Oh, good."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

589K 20.7K 200
Life was tough after your mother left, but one woman stood by you and despite everything you and Lena Luthor were as close as sisters, she helped you...
11.7K 435 43
In order to stop Lex's new plan, the team must travel back in time to before Krypton was destroyed to get the alien technology they need to stop his...
12.7K 395 21
Supergirl falls in love with the towns new hero. Lena Luthor falls in love with Kara Danvers. Eventually they learn a secret about each other that ch...
The USB Da Grey!

Fanfiction

9K 202 11
It is the day after Lena left the Fortress with Myriad. The state of Kara's heart is undeniably broken to the point where the only thing she can thin...