In Love With A Thug

By Miickeyy

Description in the first Chapter More

In Love With A Thug
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Dedication
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Ben's Girl
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Filler
Chapter 44
A/N
Chapter 46
Your Choice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chaper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Epilogue
NEW STORY!!!
NEW STORY (cont.)
...

Chapter 45

272K 4.7K 1.2K
By Miickeyy

Tyla POV

Where does Quinn get his stamina from? I truly would like to know. We had been going at it for a while before he was tired. I rolled over out the bed and looked at Quinn. I swear he looks so sexy when he sleeps.

His phone started ringing on his night stand. I knew he couldn't hear it cause not once did he move to check. I didn't even bother to pick it up cause its not mine and Quinn probably would get mad at me. When the person finally hung up they called back. It was starting to annoy me so I went to wake up Quinn.

Me: Quinn get up

Quinn:*sleepy voice* What

Me: Your phone keeps ringing. Answer it or cut it off

Quinn: shhhh

Me: Answer your damn phone

Quinn: You do it I'm sleepy

He rolled over onto his stomach and dozed back of to sleep. I stared at him for a minute to see if he was serious before the disturbing sound of his phone broke me out of my trance. I reached over and got his phone and answered it.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

??? Um who the hell is this answering my mans phone?

Me: Excuse me. Who is this?

??? This is Candice. The girlfriend.

Me: Well this is the fiancé.

Candice: Well he must be playin you boo cause we been together for years.

Me: Yet I'm the one with the ring 💍

Candice: Whatever hoe. Ask yo man who was keeping his bed warm at night when you wasn't offering.

Me: Look here ima need you not to be calling MY FIANCÉ'S phone anymore. Ok thanks. Bye Felicia 👋

*End of Convo*

God why does this man have so many hoes. I looked at his call log an low and behold she was the one who called yesterday. No one my ass. I ain't even gonna blow this one out of proportion.

Quinn rolled over and looked at me.

Quinn: Morning!

Me: Goodmorning!

I got out the bed and walked to my dresser getting out some panties and a bra before I take my shower.

Quinn: Who was that on the phone?

Me: Candice

His head turned so quick he got whiplash. I simply walked into the bathroom to shower. I knew it would leave him thinking. He's probably still sitting on the bed thinking about it. I did my morning routine and when I got out the bathroom, like I said he would be, Quinn was still sitting on the bed thinking. I went and got dressed before leaving the room to check on my kids.

Quinn POV

I knew that hoe was gonna be trouble. She already startin shit. She betta keep her ass away cause I know Ty and when she mad she will start swinging.

I reached over and grabbed my phone looking at the call log. This chick called my phone 8 times. UGGHHHH! I got up and threw my phone on the bed and went to shower. This shit just pissed me off. When I got downstairs Ty was watching TV with Jay and Kyla.

Me: Did y'all eat?

Tyla: No

Me: What y'all want?

Tyla: Go get some Waffle House

Me: iight

I know Ty not mad but it's still got her thinking. I looked down at my phone and saw that Ben was calling.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Ben: What's up?

Me: Man nothing. Going to go get them some breakfast.

Ben: You good? You sound upset

Me: Yeah, Candice called like 10 times and Ty picked it up.

Ben: Damn. Does she know when to quit. I swear ever since you first met her she been on you.

Me: Yeah, If she try something she just gone get hurt so she might as well just give up already.

Ben: Man, I gotta go Jas' is back there yelling for some food. Bro, how did you do it with Ty?

Me: lol don't worry. When your bundle of joy come, its all gonna be worth it. I wanna have 1 more kid cause Ty and I don't have one together but she gotta 'think' about it. But gone head and feed Jas' you don't wanna make a pregnant woman mad.

Ben: iight I'll talk to you later

Me: Bye

*End of Convo*

I quickly got the food and headed back home. When I got back to the house Jay ran up to me screaming.

Jay: Daddy where you go?

Me: I got us some breakfast

I sat down and made us all plates. Ty sat down and started feeding Ky and Jay was so into his plate that he wasn't even paying attention.

Me: Ty I'm sorry

Tyla: I'm not mad. I was just upset with her.

Me: Well don't worry about her. She ain't nothing to nobody.

Tyla: I know but if she do something and I don't like it I'm gonna hurt her.

That got me laughing. I didn't doubt it either. I know what she's capable of.

Me: What you doing today?

Tyla: I wanted to invite the girls over and do something.

Me: Okay well I gotta go to the trap and get something.

Tyla: Don't get shot again. I'll make sure to kill you myself.

Me: Okay baby. I Love You

Tyla: Love You too.

Tyla POV

I'm not happy with the fact that he's going to the trap house but if I tell him not to go he ain't gonna listen. I'm just going to invite my girls over and were gonna have some fun.

About an hour later I looked out the window and there was Tay and Jas. Tay was carrying in a sleeping Ari. I grabbed the ice cream and spoons and we headed upstairs.

Tay: Girl Talk !

Jas' Ok so this whole pregnancy thingy is stressful. Sometimes I think Ben wants to leave me the way I've been acting. I'm so evil.

Me: No your not girl. It's the damn hormones. They are a bitch. Quinn is still trying to get me to have another kid. He said he wants to have one with me but he gets mad when I tell him he need to wait. I want to look nice in my wedding dress. Not a fat whale.

Tay: Derek is the same way. Ari is completely on my side. Just yesterday she told him that were not having another kid cause she wants to be the only one. She refuses to tell him but she said if we have another kid he's going to forget about her. I told her he's not but she's standing her ground.

Me: Man before I even bring another child into this world ima need Quinn to get his hoes in check.

Jas' Yea Ben was telling me what happened. Girl she betta know her place. She ain't the one with a ring so she betta have several seats 💺💺💺

Lol these are the talks I live for. Me and the girls just talked until Ari woke up hungry, so we ordered some Chinese and went downstairs to watch TV. I swear this living room ha more toys in it than Ky's room.

Me: Jas this is what your living room gonna look like in a couple months.

Ever corner I turn there is a toy. I told Quinn they have enough but he still be spoiling them. When the doorbell rang I got up to got get it. I paid the man and took the food. I didn't know when Quinn would be back cause he said he just need to go get something but we all know that's a lie.

I called his phone to see what he wanted for dinner only to be sent to voicemail. Whatever he'll call back.

Me: Do you guys think it would be bad for me to get a job?

Jas' No why you ask?

Me: Quinn doesn't want me to work but I want to make my own money.

Tay: Girl you betta go ahead and get you a job. Quinn just gonna have to suck it up.

That's just what I'm going to do too. I'm gonna send out my résumé today. I already know some potential places I want to work. Us girls spent the rest of the day together before they went home. Jas' was getting tired and hungry and Ari was falling asleep again. I looked over at the click and it was already 8. Quinn is probably still at the trap smoking or at his mommas and I doubt it's the second one. I swear if he come in here smelling like weed his ass is in the guest room.

We ate dinner and I put the kids to sleep and Quinn still wasn't home. I ain't waiting all night for his ass to come home. I climbed into bed and cut on the TV. After about 10 minutes I cut the TV off and went to sleep.

Quinn POV

SHIT! The first word I thought if when I got up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy Guys 👋

UPDATED! It's Saturday so I know a lot of you guys were expecting this. I have some BIG news...

GIRL SCOUT TIME!

They are back with those deliciously sinful cookies. I have been waiting for them all year 😁

I already ate 1 box of Thin Mints...
My Favorite 😍😍😍🍪

Antiway I got a question...

QUESTION OF THA DAY: What do you think made Quinn say 'SHIT' ?

Love You Guys 💋

~Mickey🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 586 34
Description on first page :D
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
18.1K 562 41
The description is in the first chapter of the story.Hope you enjoy it ^·^
33 2 18
Description was too long but it will be apart of chapter one !!!!