limits

blaankdrarry tarafından

Daha Fazla

Mended Together
Quidditch Accident
The First Time
Room Together
Noticed
Four Times
Follow
Like A Pair Of Leather Trousers
Like A Pair Of Leather Trousers Part Two
Most Things Are Never Left Unsaid
The Freshest Air
The Bride Whore
The Mirror Of Erised
The Warmth Of You And Youth
Misunderstanding
Silken Moonlight and Midnight Hair
The Kitten Prince Of Slytherin
Like Tears In Rain, You'll Have My Sympathy
Dorkus Maximus
Double Tall Extra Hot Draco Malfoy With Whip, Please
Completely Abnormal
A Szerelem Labirintusa
Of Love And Hate
The Surprises Of Life

Merciless Love

7.8K 204 143
blaankdrarry tarafından

A/N: This is a bit different from my other one shots, it's in Harry's Point of view. Also if your confused or something just comment and I'll explain. I was in a dark mood when I wrote this.

____________________________________

Merciless Love

"I love you, Harry."

He says.

I stay quiet, staring at my plate of food, it's cold and hard like me. The world looks black and white, or is that just me dying?

He waits for my response.

I wait for him to leave.

--------

When I wake up he's gone.

The bed is empty, no pale blonde hair peeking out from the bed covers. No soft snoring tingling in the room, I don't feel his heat. The bed is cold, the sheets freezing my already cold skin. The room is silent except for my breathing, not a sound in the house. Just the silence that screams a thousand times, waiting for help that will never come.

He's gone. Gone forever.

--------

The clock ticks against the silence of the house.

I can hear the tapping and tipping of water that drips and drops on the sink. The birds outside chirp and sing, the sun blowing warmth and heat to those that surround it's outside.

I stay inside the house, where it is cold and grey. The bare walls dripping with dullness that cannot lighten a thing in the room. They say black is the absence of color.

I say white is the absence of life.

--------

I see him one day.

I don't know how much time has passed. Years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds. Time doesn't matter to me anymore, it lost its sense when the world started peeking black and white cracks in the color of life.

He looks happy. A smile gracing his pallor beauty, his grey eyes seem wide and full with such color I haven't seen in years. It's ironic isn't it? The only color in my life is grey and yet his eyes have more freshness of color than anything.

He's holding hands with a man. The man is handsome, with black and silky hair and bright green eyes. Handsome features decorate his dark colored face. They look happy.

I feel color seeping into the grey.

--------

I dream of him.

In my dream he laughs, a beautiful song that rings in my ears.

"Shut it Potter." A smirk plays on his lips and he laughs.

"Kiss me then." I challenge back.

His grey orbs shine like a marble and he leans in.

When I awaken it's to the tingle of my lips.

--------

It's lonely in the house. Especially at night, when the sky is dark and the stars don't shine. The moon cannot brighten the darkness that blinds the world, it's a small fear of mine and it excites me.

A giddy feeling spreads in my chest when I feel the monster we call fear eat my insides. My lungs gasping for air, my mind spins and yet I feel such emotions that I cannot explain. The monster claws at my heart, making it stop beating. It's black and cold fingers glazing my skin. I can feel it's breathe, the stank of sadness and death fills my lungs and I breathe it all in.

It's a wonder of madness that coils my soul, striking the broken cords of my heart.

--------

When I open my eyes the sun is out, but no sunlight drips into the room. The blinds making sure that the warmth and light cannot reach the inside of my cold and grey house.

The house has nothing inside, I made sure of that.

The furniture is long gone, pictures burned, clothing and shoes ripped into pieces. Everything is gone. I wear a grey shirt that fits me like a dress, no shoes placed on my feet. My long black bangs cover my green eyes.

Are they still green?

I'm not sure, I broke the mirror.

--------

Today it's raining, I like it.

Rain means no sun and no sun means no warmth.

I step out of my cold house and I can feel that nails of fear grasping at my broken cords. It's awful screeching voice whispering in my ear to not leave.

I leave the house.

--------

I see him today.

I don't think he recognizes me. I don't recognize myself.

"Cory, don't run off like that." His voice sounds deeper, but I can feel something in me stir, a feeling of peace.

The little boy Cory looks like him, with pale blond hair and pale skin. But this boy has green eyes.

"Sorry papa."

He looks at me for a moment, something passes his grey eyes.

I look down, my green eyes following the green path that decorates the side walk. I hear them leave and I feel a smile on my lips.

I can see the color, even when the voice of fear screams at me in the silence of my mind.

--------

I sit in the dark that blankets me. It's hard to find out which is worse; the dark that covers my heart or the darkness that sweeps the outside.

Tonight I sit in the paths of London. The city bursting with noise, but all I hear are the murmurs of nothing.

It's cold and rainy, my grey shirt soaking with the dripless of water that falls from the sky. Today, the world looks grey. I am letting the monster inside me domain my being, it feels better when I let go and blind myself into the hidden world that lays secrets beyond my mind.

--------

I dream again.

He's here, with his skinny wrist and long limbs.

"We'll be late if you don't hurry and you know how Molly gets when we're late." He's fixing my tie and I can feel myself smiling.

"I've been ready for the past hour. It's you whose been keeping me from leaving." He glares at me and I laugh with amusement lacing my eyes.

He's gorgeous today.

"Come on then Potter, we mustn't keep them up."

His hand feels warm against my cold palm.

---------

Fear is winning the battle.

I'm falling into a hole of darkness and I'm afraid I won't be able to reach out any longer.

And then I hear his voice.

"I hate the cold."

It's enough for me to keep fighting against this grey darkness that does not allow me to see.

----------

I've been searching for that thing that will unlock me from this prison that I live in.

Have been in the searing of coldness, in the blankness of white walls, the screams that resound in my quiet mind. My dreams that fear has tried to control. I've been looking in the dark cave inside my soul, in the grey eyes of my love.

And all along the answer was in my broken strings, in the harsh beat of my heart, in my dreams of color.

It was love, merciless love.

---------

Do you want to know a secret, I'm the little voice that whispers in your ear Harry Potter, the monster of fear that claws at your chest at night. I'm the one who feeds your mind the nightmares that haunt you.

Shhh, it's a secret Harry.

I'll come back, the fear never leaves.

It's the price you must pay for the love you hold for Draco and your son Cory.

Love, merciless love.

---------

As my story came to an end I realized that I was the villain all along.

END

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

287K 18.6K 103
Nem sok mindent szeretnék elárulni a könyvről....A lényeg annyi, hogy ez egy Drarry fanfiction. Ha érdekel olvass bele.😄 Kezdés: 2019-10-28 Befejezé...
3.8K 307 74
Olivia Grey, de ismert nevén Olivia Hill emberfeletti erővel rendelkezik. Kiváló ügynökké vált Nick Fury kezei alatt. Sokszor segített be a Bosszúáll...
125K 7.8K 26
Miért pont ő? Annyian vannak ebben a szaros iskolában! És nekem mégis Harry Potterbe kellet beleszeretnem... (A történet egyáltalán nem követi a...