Mended Together

Cavina Elizondo was sitting next to Draco Malfoy listening to him ranting about the famous Harry Potter. She was very much use to this along with the other Slytherins Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Nott.

He suddenly stopped and all eyes turned to him a look of surprise written in their faces. What they weren't use to was seeing Draco practically crying his eyes out when he saw the female Weasel give Potter a kiss in the cheek that was way too close to the mouth area of Potter.

After the war the eighth years had to be put together because there wasn't enough room for all of them to be in there respective houses. The headmistress McGonagall had given every eighth year a dorm for themselves and even a table in the Great Hall for them.

So here they were all the eighth year Slytherins, who had happen to be forced by the Ministry to attend Hogwarts for there final year, sat in silence at the end of the table watching Draco look at the exchange between Potter and the Weaslette.

Cavina took a sharp breath, Pansy gasped, Theo paled, Crabbe and Goyle contemplated whether or not they should leave or comfort Draco, and Blaise looked with sad eyes at Draco.

In the beginning of the term Potter and Draco seemed to have developed some kind of truce and were polite to each other. Sometimes you would see the two exchange some words and laugh, but other than that they didn't have the best friends relationship.

That of course didn't matter to Draco, during break Draco had confessed to Cavina that he liked Potter very much since fifth year.

Cavina snorted and almost chocked on her chocolate frog and gave Draco a look of bewildered and amusement and had simply said "I've known that since you could start talking, your first words were literally Harry Potter" and left leaving a very confused Draco.

After that he came out to the rest of the Slytherins and they all accepted him. The question in the air was 'who is the lucky broke?' Cavina smiled in her mind at that memory.

Flashback

"So Draco, mind telling us who the lad is that caught your eyes?" Blaise said wiggling his eyebrows.

Cavina smirked knowingly and looked at Draco with an innocent look. She smiled at him before saying, "*cough* Potter *cough*"

All of them turned to look at her and she had merely inspected her nails looking as if she had never interrupted. All eyes returned to Draco and Theo was the first to break the silence.

"Did Cavina just say Potter? Or am I just hearing things and needing a check up at St. Mungo's"