Repercussions and Possibiliti...

By taraflee

It was no shotgun. It was a deal between two consenting adults. A work of fiction. Provocative. More

Chapter 1: The Fall of Krey
Chapter 2: Furious Demoiselle
Chapter 3: Lip Locked
Chapter 4: Bewitching Attempt
Chapter 5: Caught in the Middle
Chapter 6: Mirroring the Past
Chapter 7: Branded Pain
Chapter 9: Midnight Runners

Chapter 8: Affinity and Love

30 3 0
By taraflee

"Tita Kreyon?" The girl who bumped me innocently asked. My forehead creased. She held my arm and I was suddenly comforted by the softness of her skin.

"Do you know me?" I asked and she nodded. "I saw you at my dad's room in Brooklyn." She said cutely.

I laughed. "Why silly. Why would your dad have a picture of me?" I said still sounding nice even if I find the idea oddly.

"Yes. Yes. She was also wearing that necklace. That's a lighthouse right? The one that will guide your path when you can't see through the vastness of the sea when it's dark." She trailed and I can't help but raise my eyebrow.

"Look kid. I only have one brother and he ran away two years ago. He can't be your father." I said sounding a little irritated. This can't be Johann's daughter.

"How old are you?" I heard Evans asking. I unbelievably looked at him.

The kid in front of us counted her fingers and she showed us her cute little five fingers.

My eyes widened...not because of her age but because of her birthmark.

I took a step back.

She can't be hers.

"What's your name?" Evans asked her again when someone shouted from afar.

"EUROPE AMBER! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING TO STRANGERS!" A gorgeous looking lady walked furiously towards us.

Europe grabbed my hand before she hid herself behind my back.

Wait. Is this Johann's wife?

"Halika ditong bata ka!" The lady said before harshly grabbing the kid's hand but Evans blocked her.

Europe sobbed. I carried her and she buried her face on my neck.

The lady in front of us raised her eyebrows heavenwards. "EUROPE! Halika na! Sumosobra ka na talaga! Hindi ka lang niya anak, lulunurin na talaga kita dito. The moment your dad marry me, you'll be out of the picture." She shamelessly stated like a 5-year-old girl could digest everything she's blabbing right now.

"Tita Kreyon...save me." The kid whispered and my heart melted.

"Who are you and who was his father?" Evans asked and the lady looked at him. She smiled sweetly before extending his right hand.

"Oh, I'm Kira San Jose. And that stubborn kid is Johann Dela Fuente's daughter." She boasted.

I felt Evans hand on my hand. I stayed still.

"Now, give me the kid." She asked like what I was holding was just something. I balled my fist.

I tapped Evans' back before handing Europe to him as I face Kira and her rudeness.

"Hi." I said and he crossed her arms.

"I don't have time for this. Just give me the kid so I can discipline that shit well." And she tried to grab her again but I grabbed her wrist.

She grunted. "Ano ba! Bitawan mo nga ako!" Sigaw into but I didn't listen.

"Europe, is this lady terrorizing you?" I queried and she nodded. "She hit me because I tried to call my dad." She fearfully stated.

The lady in front of me eyed her.

Pabagsak kong binitawan ang kamay nito.

"Aray!" Maarteng reklamo nito.

I grinned. "That was nothing compared to what you did to my lovely niece. I don't know what Johann is up to to even consider you taking care of his child but he will know about this. And I'll make sure it'll sound as bad as everything we witnessed."

She crossed her arms. "Niece? I doubt that. I bet you don't even have a name." Maarteng sabi nito.

A sly smile formed on my lips.

"Actually, I do." I answered as I extended my hand. "I am Kreyon Dela Fuente. Johann's younger sister. And this kid is my niece."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...