i. HOME chris schistad [...

By fleetwoodstevie

if you are here, and you are happy, it is home. female oc x christoffer schistad [season 1-2] [UNDER MAJOR ED... More

[edited] prologue;
[edited] cast;
[edited] sesong en;
[edited] 1+ mandag
[edited] 1 + tirsday
[edited] 1 + onsdag
[edited] 1 + torsdag
[edited] 1 + fredag
[edited] 1 + lørdag
[edited] 2 + søndag
NOTE
[edited] 2 + mandag
[edited] 2 + tirsdag
[edited] 2 + onsdag
fwd: 2 + lørdag
3 + søndag
3 + lørdag
4 + søndag
4 + mandag
4 + tirsdag
4 + tirsdag (part 2)
4 + onsdag
fwd: 4 + lørdag
5 + søndag
5 + mandag
5 + tirsdag
fwd: 5 + torsdag
5 + fredag
5 + lørdag
winter break + fredag
christmas eve + torsdag
christmas + fredag (part one)
christmas + fredag (part two)
winter break + lørdag
new years eve + torsdag
new years day + fredag (part 1)
onsdag (apologies)
new years day + fredag (part 2)
new years day + fredag (part 3)
new years day + fredag (part 4)
new years day + fredag (part 5)
unknown + the beginning
season 2 + a new era
2.1 + mandag
2.1 + tirsdag
2.1 + onsdag
2.1 + torsdag
2.1 + lørdag
2.2 + søndag
2.2 + mandag
2.2 + tirsdag
dialogue + part 1
2.2 + torsdag
2.2 + fredag
2.2 + lørdag
2.3 + søndag
2.3 + mandag
2.3 + tirsdag
the beginning of the end;
a trip back in time;
cigarettes and the beloved mother;
an explanation (or a few);
-0.4
-0.3
-0.2
-0.1
0.0 EPILOGUE

fwd: 3 + fredag

2.3K 58 10
By fleetwoodstevie

NOV 27 2015

{19.49}

> isak : can't come tonight. family stuff. sorry

Elli frowned at the text, her heart breaking for her best friend.

She had known for some time now that Isak's family situation was quite dysfunctional, it had opened her eyes, figuratively, to the fact that others suffered within their home. However, it had also opened her eyes to the evidence that if Isak's situation was bad, her's was ridiculously horrible.

HALF AN HOUR LATER, SOFIENBERGPARKEN

As Elli slid into the front seat of Williams Porsche 911 Carrera 4S she thanked him for coming and picking her up on such short notice, and explained that due to personal reasons Isak would not be joining her.

'You look hot, if I'm being honest,' William said, placing a six pack of beer on Elli's lap.

'If you're being honest?' Elli laughed, 'Well if I'm being honest, you look like shit in a can.'

'Thanks.'

{20.26}

3 missed calls from Father

on the phone

> father : where are you? are you at that party? I told you not to go! I said you weren't ALLOWED to!
> elli : I know. And ja, I am on my way to the party.
> father : how did you get out of the house?
> elli : same way I always do.
> father : what?
> elli : the window.
> father : fuck you, you disgraceful child!
> elli : want me to put you on speaker phone?
> father : what?
> elli : I'm in the car with a friend, a Nissen third year, a guy friend.
> father : you whore, come home now!
> elli : no. if you want me home, come get me, come make a scene!
> father : when you get home, appropriate disciplinary actions will be put in place.

'What was all that about?' William asked when the phone call had ended, looking quickly over to his peer with concern before returning his focus to the road.

'Nothing.'

'It wasn't nothing,'

'I'm having a beer.'

'Elli-' William began, but Elli interrupted by popping the lid off one of the beers with her teeth.

'I'm going to-' Elli took a big swig of the drink, '- get so fucking drunk tonight,' Williams car pulled to a short stop at a red traffic light.

'Elli? What's going on?' William asked.

'Nothing's going on, I just want to get really drunk tonight because I'm sixteen and want to feel rebellious or whatever shit teens in movies do. I'm the only person under the age of seventeen going, and wouldn't want to seem like a baby amongst all your cool friends!' Elli defended, opening her second beer.

PARTY VENUE, OUTER WEST OSLO

By the time Elli got to the venue she had already drank three of six beers and as expected, when walked in by William, whose hand was appropriately placed on the small of Elli's back, supporting the lightweight girl who was already overly tipsy, a small cheer erupted and she was engulfed by a bunch of penetrators who were already drunk and/or high.

It wasn't until ten minutes of greetings and welcomes had passed that an increasingly intoxicated Elli noticed a gloomy looking Chris, seated upon one of few love seats in the room. Stumbling away from a very attached and protective William, she made her way over to him, sitting down (heavily) next to him, spilling vodka down her black top, the material clinging to her chest.

'What's up with you, trashcan?' Elli said, giggling at herself.

'Iben broke up with me.'

'Oh,' Elli said, not expecting that to be the cause of the males mood, 'Because of Eva?'

'Amongst other things...' Chris replied, hastily drinking the rest of whatever alcohol was in the bottle he held. Elli scoffed.

'She broke up with you because you weren't loyal to her which amongst other things shows that you can't be tied down. So why be gloomy when you can be free now! Fuck as many girls as you like with no, or less, consequences!' Elli argued out of the blue whilst drinking.

'Ah, so drunk Elli is honest and wise!' Chris shouted over the music and voices, Elli laughed and curled into Chris, kicking her shoes off in the process.

images posted on various forms of social media and on various accounts

Elli sat straddled across Chris' lap, passionately making out with the attractive guy below her, both intoxicated (although Elli more so) and completely unaware of their surroundings.

The two had danced together all night and after both had decided they were both have shitty days, expressed their moods through some heavy hooking up. It was completely meaningless and only lasted a few minutes before Chris had pulled away stating 'You are far too drunk and I not enough', reasoning that he wouldn't stoop as low as to taking advantage of a girl incapable (at present time) of making good decisions.

With that Elli had slumped off Chris falling unconscious due to her high alcohol level on the couch beside him, Chris was dragged off by some of his friends to the kitchen for drinks. It wasn't until the hour bringing Saturday was near, that Chris finally returned to the couch, finding three hormonal guys feeling up the unresponsive sixteen year old.

Acting immediately, a small fight broke out among the four with a few (including William) coming in to defend their friends. After a bit of push and shoving, Chris scooped Elli -- and her shoes -- up with ease and began to make his way out of the house.

He was stopped by William, grabbing his upper arm, 'Mate, where are you taking her?' He asked, looking down at his friend.

'Home,' Chris replied, shaking his friends grip and walking out of the house earning multiple remarks that pointed out that him taking her when she could decide where to go was no better than what the other guys did.

--

Once outside, Chris had to think of where to actually take Elli, as when he had said 'home' he had not specified whereabouts that would be. He was too drunk to do anything let alone drive, so there was no way he could get Elli to her residence in Sofienberg and he couldn't take her to nearby residen Isak Valtersen as Chris presumed the first year was occupied due to his current absence.

After a moments thought, Chris began walking down the sidewalk, on his way to his apartment in downtown Oslo. His muscles aching from holding the tall girl, he continued to trudge across the dark pathway.

published: 18.jan.2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.7K 28
❝I would choose you.❞ ❝Then why didn't you?❞ © 2017 SKAM #1 - Chris Schistad
237K 5.4K 44
in which christoffer schistad is all the bad art in the world and belle araya vega is all the good art in the world. " MY B...
157K 2.7K 66
Nothing could be anymore different than the personalities of Grete and Christoffer. Yet somehow they keep running into each other. A lot more than G...
13.7K 221 43
When Carla accidentally slept with Chris Schistad, the fuckboy she hated so much, she tried to stay away from him. But when he helped her study, they...