His Hand Pick | ✔️

By _Vexx_

'"You can't just keep ignoring me you know," he said as I turned around and continued walking, ignoring him... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
Important note to readers
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Please read before continuing
2.6 (AE 1)
2.7 (AE 1)
2.6 (AE 2)
2.7 (AE 2)
2.8 (AE 2)
2.9 (AE 2)
3.0 (AE 2)
End comments

2.8 (AE 1)

4.9K 123 4
By _Vexx_

Alternate Ending-1

-POV Samm-

I got a text from Opal, finally.

She wants to meet today after her work shift, but I'm going to be there before her. I rather be there early than late.

I sat in my car for a while until she showed up, I was about to get out of the car but Opal didn't walk into the café. She walked to the side alley.

A few moments later a guy and a girl I recognized went down the same alley.

A few moments went by and the girl peeked around the corner and gave a thumbs up behind her. Then the guy came from around the corner carrying an unconscious Opal.

I was frozen as I watched them put her into a van. I snapped out of my state and they started to drive away.

Not gonna happen.

I carefully followed their van, doing my best not to be suspicious. Soon they pulled into a old apartment complex. I circled the block and parked down the road after watching what apartment they walked into.

Luckily it was a ground floor apartment, so I went around to the back of the building and looked into one of the windows. I was looking into a bedroom, but the door was cracked open enough for me to see into the living room.

There sat Zelda tied to a chair with tape over her mouth and Opal unconscious tied to a different chair.

I gritted my teeth, they have Zelda too.

I went back around the building to the door and put my ear to it, I heard multiple voices.

"Alex, what are we going to do? We didn't want to be a part of this the first time when you burnt down the dorm. And now you've kidnapped both Opal and Zelda. Your taking this too far." One girl's voice said.

"Too far?" Shouted who I assume is Alex, "too far was when we let Opal be a part of the fucking team! Too far what's when we let her get away with knowing what we did that night at the football game!"

"Your definition of of 'too far' is much more different than what Kc, Rachel and I think!"

Then two more voices popped up, "Yeah Alex, you've gone to far this time."

"I'm not even sure why we let you do this to us."

"Your a monster!" A loud slap came from inside, that's when I took it as my sign to intrude.

They didn't lock the door, so I just walked in, stood in the corner was two girls, and stood in front of the guy as another girl. Zelda was looking at me with wide eyes.

They all turned and looked at me, "oh great, big bulky football player is here for his girlfriend, Mags get the chloroform."

"No."

"What did you just say?"

"I said no! And I'm sure Kc and Rachel agree with me!"

The two girls in the corner walked out, at the same time they shouted 'yeah.'

I walked up to the guy, I towered over him in height by about four inches.

"You're a dick you know that?" I said looking down on him.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Alex raised and eyebrow.

"This," I punched Alex square in the jaw. He hit the ground with a loud 'thud.'

-0-

-POV Opal-

My eyes fluttered open, the last thing I remember is a rag covering my mouth and everything went black.

I looked around me, Zelda was in a chair next to me, both of us tied to a chair.

I looked up and saw Samm standing over Alex who was on the floor.

"Listen, I'm not going to go to the police with this," Samm's voice was getting more stern, "but if you lay another fucking finger on Opal, you will get what's coming to you because no one touches the only person I have left!"

Tears came to my eyes, I needed to get out of this chair. I started to struggle and rock in the chair. Rachel came up behind me and untied my hands. As soon as I was free I flew into Samm and cried.

What was I doing, keeping myself from him, I was only causing myself to hurt more.

Samm pulled me away from him and trapped me in a kiss. I now understood why I wanted to keep myself away from him. Due to past experiences I believe love only ends up hurting, so I keep myself away from it.

But Samm has made me realize.. Love only hurts if you ignore it.

I pulled away from the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered, "I love you Samm."

I felt his body tense, but then quickly relax, "I love you too Opal."

My heart was beating fast, I felt like I was going to pass out. I was shaking more than I expected.

A shriek made us turn, Zelda was jumping up and down, "Finally! I've been waiting for you two to finally admit it to each other!"

I laughed into Samm's chest, I felt him laugh too.

"You piece of shit," both Samm, Zelda and I turned, Mags was on top Alex punching and slapping him, "I let you control me for too long! I'm sick of it!"

"Mags!" Zelda rushed past Samm and I and pulled Mags off of the now unconscious Alex.

Mags curled up into a ball in Zelda's arms on the floor. Kc and Rachel sat down next to them. "That was awesome Mags!" Said Kc

"Yeah!" Rachel agreed back.

-0-

-POV Samm-

Opal became such a large part of my life as soon as she entered it. I didn't know that she'd eventually mean everything to me. I love her, I love her so much.

I picked her up, "I can feel you shaking."

"You don't say?" She said softly and smirked.

"You two leave, Kc just called the cops, I don't want you guys mixed up in this." Zelda told us.

"I don't want you to take the fall for this Zelda," said Opal

"I'll be alright, were the victims, plus I have my connections."

Opal nodded, "okay."

With Opal still in my arms I carried her out to my car. Once we were both in the car, a cop car went past us.

Opal let out a long and harsh sigh, I let out a small laugh.

"What?" She looked at me, her cheeks turning red.

"I missed you," I reached my hand out to her.

"I missed you too," she placed her hand in mine and laughed softly. We drove back to my house.

We just pulled into the driveway when she spoke again, "I know what happened between you and Sienna wasn't your fault, I was just overwhelmed with anger seeing her all over you, and seeing her lips on yours-"

I cut her off, "Sienna is a manipulative rich girl I shouldn't have let say with us. She used one of my weaknesses against me and," I sighed, "I shouldn't have let her near me."

"Listen, I know you didn't want her kissing you, I could see it in your eyes. I was just so filled with so many emotions my only reaction was to run and forget about what I saw."

"You mean so much to me, I would never purposely hurt you."

"I know." She paused for a while, "thank you for the book, where'd you find it?"

I laughed and scratched my head, "I drove all the way to a Seattle bookstore."

"No you didn't!"

"I did."

"Thank you."

I smiled, "I don't need thanks."

"Too bad," she smiled.

"Shall we go inside?" I asked.

"We shall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
125 1 31
Cazey. Goody Goody. Doesn't take people's crap. Loves herself. Has two best friends. Opal and Jen. Ian. Bad boy. Player. Sleeps around. Has three be...
642K 24.6K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
1K 30 13
"I really should just focus on base-" Adel cut him off while laughing, as she stood up from her place in his bed. "Calm down, Dude. This was a hooku...