Ghost Witch ( Ghost Bird and...

By docistheboss

The Blackbourne and Toma team are called for a very special mission by the Academy. They didn't think that H... More

author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Questions
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude
Chapter 12 - Pranks Interlude Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little Survey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Contest now closed. Thank you <3
Thank you! <3
Chapter 23 - Love us (part 1)
Chapter 24 - Love us (part 2)
Chapter 25 - Evanesco
Important Note
Chapter 26 - The Polterspy
Chapter 27 - The Evil Trio
♥ Muy Importante ♥
Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...
Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!
Oh, what's this?! :D
Giveaway Winner!
Chapter 30 - The Doc is The Boss!
Bonus Chapter #1
Would You Be Interested?
New HP and Academy story

Chapter 7

6.1K 345 57
By docistheboss

After we have been briefed by Mr. Dumbledore about how he found Miss Sorenson and what her community was all about, he told us that he did not know who was the traitor here in Hogwarts but that there surely was one. Someone who knew Miss Sorenson but was probably disguised as Miss Sorenson told Mr. Dumbledore that she didn't recognize anyone at the school. She did say that the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher had a slight French accent that reminded her of hers and her father's. Her father is from Quebec, Canada. His mother was French Canadian and his father was American. Miss Sorenson's mother is British. I understand now her cute accent. She sounds like an American with a slight French pronunciation and some British slangs here and there. Not too much, though. After we heard her talking about the horrid woman who gave her birth, I feel like she does not want to talk like her. I suppose that she might have also voluntarily copied her father's accent because the families who disappeared about the time we think her community has been built, were all British. He was the only one she ever knew with that accent.

That makes me think that the traitor could be her father or one of his friends or maybe one of his relatives. I'm only speculating here. But how would anyone know about her being here? I checked all the wizards newspapers that were in the Headmaster's office, starting from the one on the day she was found to the one from this morning. There was nothing. Sean even read that... thing called 'The Quibbler' and Axel took all the ones called ' Witch Weekly'. Nothing. Someone must have stayed behind to watch and see who would come and have followed them after that. Then maybe it is the same person who got himself the teacher's job or he told someone who was fitting the bill. That teacher did arrive at the castle two days after Miss Sorenson's arrival. He even missed the sorting ceremony. Whatever that means...

Unless someone from the Ministry of... Magic... said something to the wrong people. You would think that they would be more professional. We are supposed to be here for a couple of months, anyway. We will sort this out and then we will still be taking care of her. Sang... What a delightful girl. As the days are passing by, she's opening up to us more and more. She does not seem to see that we are starting to fall for her. It's so easy. She has a heart of gold, always wanting to please the people around her. Mostly us and the castle's staff who is showing her affection. 

The reason to explain our presence here was given by Dumbledore, the day after we arrived. It was during breakfast, while all the children were eating. The man told them that we were Squibs - people from wizard parents who don't have any magic powers - who are at Hogwarts to do some jobs around the school while Mister Hagrid was preoccupied with a new variety of baby owls who were given to the school because they were a little odd. I was told that someone gave them to Mister Hagrid after they found out the poor creatures had two heads each and could not decide a direction to deliver post and parcels. One head wanted to go one way and the other the opposite way. They were hurting themselves so Mister Hagrid took on himself to show them how to work together.

We are not allowed in the Forbidden Forest, though and I am extremely glad about that, as Sean told me what kind of creatures were roaming there. The boys made a good job, wiring the staff, some voluntarily and some without the knowledge of being wired. There are cameras everywhere. We've been shown all the secret places and passageways and Victor and Corey placed new apps on our phones. One with the castle's and castle's grounds maps and one that says where everyone is in and around Hogwarts ( our group and the staff ). There is also an app showing us the fastest way from where you are to where you want to go and a special app for Sang that's been improved with a spell by Mister Dumbledore. She can see who's closer to her and when she presses her finger on his name, he's then magically transported automatically right beside her. We tried it, of course, and I have to say that it is very efficient. However, I don't like it one bit. I have experienced Apparition once with Mister Dumbledore and it's almost the same. Just slightly less difficult for our poor Muggles' stomachs. 

I'm currently at Hogsmeade, now, with my 13 brothers and Miss Sorenson. I'm sitting in a place called 'The Three Broomsticks'. It's... Medieval. I don't have any other word to describe the place. I'm just happy that they actually have forks and knives so we don't have to eat with our hands. I'm sticking with the food sounding like actual meals while most of the boys are experimenting. Some are drinking something called ' Butterbeer' and 'Fire Whisky'. I like a beer once in a while but butter in a beer does not sound good at all. What in the world is a Tongue Tying Lemon Squash??? 

While we're all eating our desserts, Miss Sorenson is at the bar, asking for a glass of water, I see Raven going her way with something hidden in his big hands. He then proceeds to sit beside her. When she notices him, he gives her whatever he has in his hand and smiling at him, Miss Sorenson accepts and plunges a spoon into it, taking a bite of... 

" Fruit!!!!! He fucking gave her a fruit salad! That sneaky Russian! " shouts the younger Taylor brother. Ah. Well, it's too late, now. Though I believe he already gave her one the day we met her. I guess it's his way of reminding her of his intentions. He's never been very subtle, though. I think she knows by now.

" I told her not to take it. She did it four times, now. Dude, Raven! She gets it! You're just showing off! " says Nathan when Mister Ravenstahl and Miss Sorenson are sitting back at our long table. 

" Stop! Stop the giggling right now, Pookie or I will have to administer the giggling cure! " Sean tells Miss Sorenson. She looks gorgeous, as usual, wearing a bright orange sundress, bought by Gabriel an hour ago here at Hogsmeade. She kept dancing while moving from shop to shop along our way to The Three Broomsticks, smiling and thanking us for the little gifts, blushing as per usual and offering kisses on our cheeks as a thank you. Like her smiles weren't enough for us, but we shut our mouths and gladly accepted her affection. 

" Is it gross? "

" What is, Pookie? "

" The giggling cure. Does it taste gross? "

" Well... I guess it depends if the one giving the cure brushed his teeth or not. "

" I don't get it... Why would it matter? Could you demonstrate, please? With Owen? "

" Um... " There's a silence around the table. I will certainly not demonstrate Sean's giggling cure... with him. I won't. Even if she begs me. This 'shit' as Gabriel would say, will never happen... Like, ever. In a lifetime. In a million years. Added to another million years. Until the end of time. Amen.

" They can't, my little Marshmallow. "

" Why can't they, Marc? "

" Mostly because they don't want to and we don't want to see it. It would be like... "

" Seeing mom and dad getting it on. Doing the deed. Making babies. Just, no. I mean Raven and Corey, fine. Mr. B and the Doc? Fuck, no. " says Gabriel, finishing Marc's sentence.

I think she just realized what 'the giggling cure' is because she's smiling brightly, even though her cheeks are pink. Oh, oh. What is she up to? I didn't tell you? Miss Sorenson is a little shy, but she's mischievous and has been getting quite bold the more she's getting to know us. Not that we did much more than sitting her on our lap, holding her hand and kissing her cheeks. I've been told not so nicely by Mister Snape that after he tried to give her 'the talk', she told him that she has been reading a lot of books about sex ( her words. Not mine or Mr. Snape's ) in her community and apparently here, at Hogwarts. She said she knows where everything goes. Again, her words. The professor then proceeded to remind us all what would happen if he heard about anyone of us hurting her. I have no words. We didn't even tell her how we feel about her yet. We did have an extended family meeting about it. The fourteen of us for now. We do have an understanding. If she chooses to, she can be with us all. We chose her and only her. I think it's pretty clear that she's it for us. We just want to take it slow. I know she cares for us. I see her interacting with all the boys and myself the same way. She doesn't seem to like one more than the others. 

We talked about what it would do to our teams if she wants to be with us and we voted all in favor of forming one big team. One big family. For her. Our beautiful witch. So wonderful inside and out. I do hope that at the right time for her, she'll say yes. It's not a common thing, one woman for so many men but we can hope and we'll do everything in our power to make it work.

" So... Basically, the cure to stop me from giggling is to kiss me. On the mouth. Does it include the tongue too or do you just... Dot it with the lips? "

" Eh... Depends on the inspiration of the moment? "

" Are you asking me or telling me, Doctor Sean? " 

" Quit the sass, Pookie or I'll find a sass cure. "

With that, she just continues to smile brightly at him, then us while Raven looks perfectly happy to see that she ate all his fruit salad.

" I can cure the giggle. "

" Nuh, uh. I'm the giggling Doctor. You're the fruit salad giver. "

" And I'm Sang's savior! I will save her from your idiotic ways and bring her to Honeydukes and let her have everything she wants! " declares Luke, pulling Miss Sorenson by the hand to exit the Three Broomsticks. We just watch them go except Marc, who gets up to follow them.

" Maybe they have coffee flavored candies. " is his explanation. He just wants to be with our lady, of course. He can't fool us.

" Candies! Ugh... Not too much, please! You'll get her sick! " grunts North. I'm surprised that he's letting them go. He's probably still thinking about Miss Sorenson talking about kissing with or without tongue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 20.8K 45
Two new obsessions have consumed the Blackbourne team: the beautiful new male student at Ashley Waters and the captivating feminine voice from the wo...
243K 15.9K 59
"I always dreamed someone would come and save me. If not from my parents, maybe they'd save me from myself," Marie admitted to him. Marie Sorenson...
20.3K 1.1K 62
A young girl named Sang Sorenson has had a rough life. Since she was very little, all she can remember is pain and suffering. She does not really rem...
335K 17.4K 55
When Sang was 9 years old, she was rescued from her abusive family by Dr. Roberts. Sang was adopted by Dr. Roberts and was taken to his home in South...