forced // tyler joseph x read...

Da fortheaesthetic

Altro

//one
//two
//three
//four
//five
//six
//seven
//eight
//nine
//ten
//eleven
//twelve
//thirteen
//fourteen
//sixteen
//seventeen
//eighteen
//nineteen
//twenty
//twenty one
//twenty two
//twenty three
//twenty four
//twenty five
//twenty six
//twenty seven
//twenty eight
//twenty nine
//thirty
//thirty one
//thirty two
//thirty three
//thirty four
//thirty five
//thirty six
//thirty seven
//thirty eight
//thirty nine
//fourty
//fourty one
//fourty two
//fourty three
//fourty four
//fourty five
//fourty six
//fourty seven
//fourty eight
//fourty nine
//fifty
//fifty one
//fifty two
//fifty three
//fifty four
//fifty five
//fifty six
//fifty seven
//fifty eight
//fifty nine
// sixty
//sixty one
//sixty two
//sixty three
//sixty four
//sixty five
//sixty six
//sixty seven
//sixty eight
//sixty nine
//seventy
//seventy one
//seventy two
new era
book two out now

//fifteen

4.1K 143 77
Da fortheaesthetic

i woke up to the sound of steps rushing up the stairs. i saw that i was the only one in bed and i sunk under the covers. the door was then opened and tyler dashed in. his hair was a mess along with his outfit - his shirt seemed stretched and his pants seemed as if they were tugged on.

i then noticed the blood coming from his forehead and a bruise planted on his arm.

i forced myself out from under the covers and looked at him confusingly. "wha-" "its fine" tyler said quickly, running a hand through this messed up hair. "just a street fight, that's all" he smiled and leaned against the door frame.

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom, where i brushed my hair with a brush left almost abandoned on the counter and flashed the mirror a smile to make sure that they at least looked fine. "hey, is it okay if i go to the store to get a toothbrush?" i called. "no, i'll tell josh to get one. anyways, we are going on our date today" tyler said coldly and i heard footsteps leave the room.

i stared blankly at the mirror. if someone else was in the room, they'd think i was studying myself. yet, i was thinking. thinking about what mess i got myself into. i felt for my phone in my leggings and pulled it out. no texts. i scouted my phone for the "phone" app and opened it, hesitating as i typed in 9-1-1.

if i pressed call, what would happen?

how would josh explain to the clique?

how would i deal with it?

would i ever be free from tyler's grasp?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
75.8K 2.5K 27
Used to be called Daddy Snape. You will see why the name was changed soon. :)
5K 139 22
Miara has been living at the ministry for about 2 weeks, working as an assistant for Cardinal Copia. Though it seems that everything is going good fo...
185K 5.2K 41
The note read simply "My Office. Immediately after dinner." On Monday Professor Snape saved me from falling off a moving staircase. Sparks shot out o...