Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

Por pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... Más

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 33

6.3K 112 10
Por pasfeatvic

The rest of the week has gone by pretty quickly. I had spent Wednesday with Grace, shopping. Christian had given me the day off, seeing as I had worked hard enough the other days. I think it was because the only thing to do was answering calls. The important ones would be send to my own phone.

Yesterday was Thursday, which meant that we went to the track. Max had done his track walk, I lead him to a fair few interviews and that was about it.

It is now Friday. Today went by pretty quickly. While the guys were on track during FP1 and 2, I had spent time with Joe and Grace. I had shown them around and we had just talked.

After FP2, I had gotten Max to Olav Mol for his usual interview and a couple followed after that. And now I'm in Daniel and my hotel room, answering the 100th email of today.

Daniel walks into the room, his signature wide grin on his face. He walks over to me, puts his arms around me from behind and kisses my head.

"Hey, baby" he says, resting his head on mine. I just chuckle as I send the e-mail I just wrote. I turn around in the chair and smile at him.

"Hi, handsome" I say to him, making him chuckle. He kisses me on my lips, softly.

"We are leaving in 15 minutes" he suddenly says. I frown and look at him. I can't remember anything.

"What?" I just ask, clearly confused. Daniel chuckles again.

"We are going on a date, but don't dress up to much" he says, walking into the bedroom area of the suite we're staying in. I just follow him, seeing him changing his RB shirt for a normal grey one. He turns to look at me.

"What?" he now asks.

"You just keep surprising me. Anyway, is jeans okay?" I ask. Daniel nods, while he moves to the bathroom. I leave my black, skinny jeans on, but I also change my shirt, seeing I was still wearing my Red Bull one. I put on a baby blue tank top and grab a black leather jacket to wear with it.

Daniel comes out of the bathroom, his hair styled and wearing his aftershave. The one that I love so much.

I quickly brush through my hair, smiling at the waves in it. I apply some more mascara, but leave it at that. I walk back out of the bathroom and see Daniel now on his phone. He is smiling.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot at your phone?" I ask him, standing in front of him.

"Oh, nothing. Just read that everything is ready. Come on" I just grab Daniel's hand, as he laces his fingers with mine.

-

We arrive at the Silverstone track. Daniel leads me through the paddock, making me smile.

"You seriously have something with tracks and dates" I mumble. Daniel just smiles, not saying anything. He pulls me into his side of the garage, which makes me frown. He turns on the lights. His car is just sitting there, completely build up. Another reason to frown.

"They always take your car apart, right?" I ask Daniel. He just nods and turns to me.

"Normally, they do. I just asked them not too" Daniel simply says, leading me towards his car. I never really get the chance to see it this up close.

"But, why are we here, exactly?" I ask, still very confused. This is where Daniel starts grinning like an idiot. He just pulls me closer, as I now stand directly next to the cockpit of his car.

"You're going to sit in the car" Daniel says, making my eyes widen.

A couple of days ago, I had admitted to Daniel that I've always wanted to drive in a Formula 1 car. Obviously, that is not possible, as I'm not allowed nor trained for it. But I can't believe that he remembered. And actually listened.

"I know it's not like driving. But you can see how it feels like, minus the moving of the car" Daniel explains. I just turn to him and press my lips against his, causing him to smile even more.

"This is amazing, Dan" I say to him after I pull away. Daniel just smiles and holds out his hand again.

"I'm just going to help you in the car, okay?" I just nod, because I had no idea how to get in without his help.

Daniel's POV

I lift her up, so she can put her feet in the cockpit.

"Alright, put your legs right and hold yourself up on the sides, then just let yourself slide in" I explain. She does what I say, slowly letting herself slide in. Her eyes widen when she finally sits.

"This feels so weird" she says. I know not many people know how an actual seat is. You lay more than you actually sit.

"Alright, let me just click in the steer" I say, grabbing it from the side. I lock it in, smiling at Sienna's face.

"Ask away about the functions" I say. Sienna nods, eyeing all the small buttons on the steering wheel.

"What is this?" she asks and points to a red button. I smile, one of my favorites.

"That is DRS" I only say, knowing that she knows what DRS is. She points to another few buttons.

"That is for the radio, that one for pit limiter and that turning thing is for selecting in which mode my car has to be" I explain. Sienna just nods, while a smile stays on her beautiful face.

I let her sit there for a while, before I help her out of the car.

"Do you want to walk the track?" I ask her. She nods her head. I turn off the lights of my garage, before grabbing Sienna's hand.

We walk out of the pitlane and onto the track. Sienna is just walking around, never seeing things from this perpective.

"I love seeing you like this" I tell her. And I do. It's amazing to see her lighting up when she likes things.

"It makes me happy to see you this happy" I continue, seeing Sienna blushing and biting her lip. That damn lip bite.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Ik hou van je" she says, confusing the hell out of me.

"What?" I ask, making her laugh.

"It's Dutch. Max taught me, telling me to say it to you in a moment like this" she explains. It's good to know that it's Dutch, but I still have no clue what it meant.

"It means 'I love you'" Sienna says, looking up at me. I smile, now trying to remember the words.

"Ik hou van je" I say, copying her words. Sienna smiles and stops walking.

"You really are amazing, Daniel Ricciardo" she says, her voice small and soft. For some reason, she looks really cute.

"That's all because I love you, Sienna Hudson" I reply to her, causing that beautiful smile on her face. She leans in closer, pressing her lips against mine. I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her small waist. Her arms move to my neck.

After pulling away, I just grab her hand, while we keep walking. She leans her head on my shoulder.

"I am really glad you got offered this job" I mumble. Without that job, I don't even know if I would've seen Sienna at all. And she knows it too.

"Me too, Dan" she just says.

-

I throw my shirt at Sienna, who just smiles. She takes her own clothes off and puts the shirt on, climbing into bed. I strip down until my boxers and lay down next to her. She moves closer to me and lays her head on my chest. I put an arm around her, tracing lines with my finger.

"I haven't even thanked you yet" Sienna suddenly says. I just smile and kiss her head.

"You don't have to thank me" I just say.

"No, I do. You promised me that you'd be haunting me. And although you already have me, you continue to put effort into this. You continue to try and make me happy in every single way. And I have to thank you that, Dan. Thank you for being the best that ever happened to me" Sienna says. I don't really know to respond to this. Her words really hit me.

"I love you, Sien" I just say, hoping that it is enough.

---------------

I just really love their relationship. Goals..

Anyway, thank you so much for the support this story has been getting! I love writing for it and I'm glad you like it!

Xxxxxxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 192 9
Lily Stroll had been stepping out of her brother's shadow and making an even bigger spotlight for most of her life. A media darling, when her contrac...
75K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
47.8K 2.1K 31
"and he laughs at all my jokes and he says i'm so american oh, god, it's just not fair of him to make me feel this much" in which singer riley evans...
1M 30.8K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...