Eddsworld Oneshots, Fluff, Le...

By -Eddiction-

what the title says :3 ~ (HIGHEST RANKINGS) #1 in Tordedd #1 in hehe (idk why I put that lol) #34 in Eddsworl... More

Requests!
TomTord- Hot Chocolate Surprise
Tom x Reader- Humane
Jonuardo- Love Hurts
Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part One)
A/N
Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part Two)
Norski -TordEdd Smut (SEXUAL WARNING)
A/N Shit Again
A/N again holy shit
Star Sailor- Singer!Tom x Fanboy!Edd
Howe 2 b a gud awther n generle
Ukulele Song- Jon x Reader (LEMON)
12 fucking pineapples
Eddsworld Stereotypes + A/N
Update...
More Updates + Happy Birthday Tomska
just a dream
URGENT RIGHT NOW PLEASE READ
Please Come Home for Christmas + Cover Contest!!
Nonfriction- Edd x Reader
Author Q+A?
(WILL BE DELETED IN 1 WEEK) MAJOR Update!
Drunk Jealousy- Tom x Reader (Q+A)(New Book)

Mattord- Three Steps

9.6K 127 264
By -Eddiction-

(while looking up some fanart to inspire me to write this on tumblr, I came across a post that said that fry {from futurama} could be the lovechild of Tord and Matt, and I just

NOW I CANT GET THE THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD

THANKS TUMBLR

Oh yeah... before we start, this is an AU where Tom, Matt, and Edd have never met Tord, btw, but he's still as bad as ever)

"No, no, no!" A male voice cried in frustration. "You're doing it all wrong! Ugh... just watch and learn."

A tall ginger man in a tight white shirt and black tights stood on the tips of his toes, and brought his hands towards his stomach, locking them together. He then gracefully brought his hands over his head, lifted his leg halfway into the air, and leapt through the air. He then proceeded to land on his toes, spun around, and landed on the practice bar. Everyone broke into applause.

Suddenly, there was a high-pitched beeping noise coming from the man's watch. He looked at it. 1:00. "Looks like class is dismissed." He said, putting his hand on his hips. "Remember everyone: I want you to understand the basics of the Grande Jetè. Have a good day!" The ginger man pulled his phone out of his pocket, and saw several missed calls on it, each one from the same mysterious caller.

He sighed as he hurriedly walked to the exit of the building, unaware of the student calling his name. "Mr. Hargreaves, Mr. Hargreaves!" The voice cried, running up to him. The ginger man turned around, and faked a smile. "What is it, Jolie?" He asked, wishing he could be doing anything but talking to the child at the moment. "I already mastered the Grande Jete a week ago." Mr. Hargreaves sighed. "Fine then." He said. "You shall learn the Tour en L'aire then." He said. "But I've already learned that move as well." She said. Mr. Hargreaves put his hand on his forehead. "I suppose you haven't learned any other moves then?" He asked.

Jolie shook her head. "I've learned all of the basic ones." She said. Mr. Hargreaves pulled a piece of paper out, and looked at it. "I suppose you shall learn the Grande Adage, then." He muttered. "And if you have learned that too, then I suppose you don't have any homework for two more weeks. Good day, Jolie."

Mr. Hargreaves walked over to his car, and let out a sullen sigh as he turned it on. Jolie, who was only 10 years old, had surpassed all of his students, whom were all several years older than her. Sooner or later, she would surpass him too, and make him look like a fool in front of the entire class, correcting his moves and such. Mr. Hargreaves looked at his phone, and dialed the number. He put the phone up to his ear, and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello there!" A voice said. "This is the residence of the infamous Red Ar- OW!" "Don't give our identity away, you fool." Another voice hissed. "What does the caller want?" "Oh..." The first voice said, trailing off. "Please state your name, caller." Mr. Hargreaves sighed, regretting calling the mysterious number. "Matt." He said. "Matt Hargreaves. I called because you guys called me several times, yet left no voice mail." The second voice gasped. "Give me the phone." They said, snatching the phone from the first caller.

"Yes, it was me who has been calling you." The voice stated. "I have been wondering if you could give me... dance lessons?" Matt took out a notepad and a pen. "Private classes?" He asked. "Um... yes, private classes, please." The voice said in a quieter tone. Matt wrote down the info. "Name?" He asked. "Uh... Tim." The voice said. "Tim Smith." Matt wrote the obviously fake name down, and put the pen and notepad away. "Why do you want to take lessons in the first place?" He asked. The voice paused. "Well..." He said, "I want to impress this girl I have been seeing for a while, and I thought dancing with her would be nice." Matt nodded. "Your first lesson starts tomorrow." He said. "Good day, sir." He hung up, and put the phone in his pocket. The callers were a bit odd, but money was money, no matter who it came from.

Matt drove to his house, and walked inside, looking around. It had been two weeks since he bought his house, and he was incredibly paranoid that someone would break in and steal his belongings... which most of them were pictures of his face. He let out a sigh of relief, glad that no one broke in, and walked over to the kitchen to fetch a bite to eat. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Matt walked over, and saw Tom standing there, a large brown bag in his hands. "Hey, Matt." Tom said, entering the house. "Tom!" Matt cried, happy that his friend had visited him. "How's Edd been? Has he been recovering well?" Tom's smile faded. "Well... about that." Tom said, sitting down on the couch in Matt's living room.

"What?" Matt asked. "What do you mean?" Tom sighed. "Edd's doing worse." Tom said. "Ever since that dreaded virus hit him, he's been doing worse by the day. The doctor says it might get so bad that he might... die." Matt put his hands up to his mouth as tears formed in his eyes. Tom got a small box out of the bag, and gave it to Matt. "I hope you come and visit soon." He said, exiting. "Edd would love to see you dance."

As soon as Tom left, Matt burst into tears. It felt good to cry, especially since his friend could possibly die. "It's no fair!" Matt cried, slamming his hands on the coffee table in front of him. "He's so young... I would give everything in my possession up to save him..." Suddenly, there was yet another knock at the door. A man with a red hoodie was standing at Matt's doorstep, scratching the back of his neck in confusion. "Are you... Mr. Hargreaves?" The man asked in a foreign accent.

Matt nodded. The man smiled. "Oh, okay​!" He said. "My name is Jon Brown. I believe I called you before to set up my dancing classes?" Matt looked at the notepad in his pocket "I do believe so." He said. "Although... didn't you say your name was Tim Smith?" The man looked up at Matt in surprise. "Of course I said that!" He said, laughing. "Now how much do I owe you?" Matt put his hands up. "Wait, wait, wait." He said. "All I do is ballet and waltzing classes. Are you sure you want to proceed with this? Each class is 20 dollars." The man sighed, and took his wallet out. "I will pay 60 dollars for 3 private waltzing classes, please." He said, handing Matt three twenty dollar bills. Matt took the money, put it in his pocket, and clasped his hands together. "Well, shall we proceed with the first class?" He asked, sticking his hand out for the man to take.

The man awkwardly grabbed Matt's hand as he started to lead him through his house. "I have my own room for teaching privately, you know." He said, smiling. "It allows me to teach better." They then arrived at a large room with a very high roof. "Let's start!" Matt said, turning on a radio. Classical music softly played in the large room. "Now, the most important fundamental of learning how to waltz is patience." He stated. "If you are not patient, then you can exit now." The man stayed in the room.

"Good." Matt said, crossing his arms. "Alright, do you mind me touching for the waltz?" "No." The man said bluntly. Matt nodded, and turned on some three step music. "The key to properly doing the waltz is to count in three beats." He stated. He walked over to his pupil, grabbed his left hand with his right, put his hand over his shoulder blade, and smiled to assure him that it was going to be easy. "Make sure your back is straight, your feet are flat, and your posture is proper." Matt said.

"To start off, put your feet together." He said. Tord did as Matt constructed, tightly putting his feet together. "Step forward with your left foot, then step diagonally with your right foot." The man, whom was a bit nervous, did what Matt told him to do but nearly tripped. "I... do not think I can do this." He said nervously. Matt laughed. "That's what everyone I teach says at first." He said. "But believe me: stick to it, and you'll do great. Now repeat the steps I taught you." The man took a deep breath, did as Matt said, and slowly started to waltz. "You're doing magnificent!" Matt said, smiling. "Now, we'll add a little twist to it." He tightly grabbed the man's hand, and started go speed up a little bit. "Just follow my movements and you'll be okay!" He said.

Before the man could say anything else, Matt took his right hand and spun him around. He then pulled him back towards him smiled to assure the man once more that he probably wasn't going to die, and dipped him in arms. Their faces were nearly touching now. Not being able to keep up with the fast waltzing Matt did, the man let go of Matt, and walked over to the exit. "Where are you going?" Matt asked, looking over at the man. " I do not want to do anymore waltzing lessons." The man said. "Keep the change. I will just impress my girlfriend with my giant robot instead." Matt ran over to the man, and grabbed Hus shoulder. "You can't quit now!" He cried. "You're a wonderful dancer... you just need to be taught how to do it properly! I can see it in you... the talent that you possess! Keep it up, and you could become a professional waltzer, Mr. Brown!"

The man shook his head. "Thanks for the support, but dancing isn't my thing." He said. "Oh, and my name is actually Tord Larsson, not Tom Brown." As soon as the man left, Matt walked over into the living room, and stared at the box that Tom gave him as a gift. He never had a student walk out on him...

Having nothing else to do, Matt decided to open the box up and see what was inside. He carefully unlaced the  ribbon keeping it closed, and lifted the lid up. Inside was a silver chain necklace with a  small swan charm made fr a jade. Matt opened the note up that came with the delightful present, and started to read it.

Dear Matt, it read:

Edd used some of the money he was paid from cartooning, and bought a gift for you. He knew that the news I brought you would most likely make you sad, so he gave you this necklace to remind you of him just in case he passed (which, by the time you read this letter, he probably hasn't). He knows how hard you work at your job, and he encourages you to keep on trying your best.

Your friends,
Tom Ridgewell & Edd Gould

Matt smiled as he put the note down, and thought about how wonderful his friends were. Tomorrow would be a better day, he thought to himself.

~

At 2 A.M., Matt's phone started to buzz. Tired and groggy, he sleepily answered the unknown number calling him. "Hello?" He asked in a sulky voice. "Hello." A feminine voice said on the other line. "Are you Matt Hargreaves?" "Why yes, yes I am." Matt answered. "Why are you calling me at 2 in the morning?" "I believe we have someone wanting for you to bail them out of jail."

~

"Out of all the people you could've called..." Matt mumbled, shaking his head.

Tord, the man he had just failed to tutor in the art of waltzing, had just been jailed on several accounts of petty theft, loitering, and littering on federal property. "And what's even more sad is that I had to bail you out for doing such simple things." He scolded. "Out of all the things you could've done... Bloody Hell, you could've dome something bigger!" "You were the only person I knew that I could call without getting someone else in trouble." The Norwegian man said. "But hey! Thanks for bailing me out either way. I owe one to you."

"Good night, you filthy Norwegian." Matt sneered, obviously angered by the fact that he was walking a criminal home at 3:30 in the morning in -2 C° weather. "Good night, Mr. Hargreaves." Tord said, winking at the ginger man. "I will be seeing you tomorrow." Before Matt could respond, Tord retreated into the dark shadows of the night.

~

Matt stood in kitchen making breakfast, wearing nothing but his boxers. And before you fangirls out there say this is cliché, most single men (like the author) sleep in their underwear, as it is comfortable. He had trouble sleeping for the rest of the night, and felt particularly sleepy. To help himself keep awake, he drank a cup of caffeinated coffee and added an extra teaspoon of pure caffeine to give him a bit of a boost. As soon as he turned the oven off, there was a knock at the door.

Forgetting about his particular state of clothing, Matt walked over to the door and opened it up. "Hello, Mr. Larsson." Tord was standing there, dressed in a tight white shirt and black sweatpants. Matt said. "I believe you said that you would see me today a while ago?" Tord's face turned a light shade of pink. "Is... this a bad time?" He asked, pointing at Matt. Matt looked down, and heavily blushed. "I'm terribly sorry!" He cried, closing the door slightly so that he could only peek his head out. "I was so tired from last night that-" "It is fine." Tord said, prying the door open. "I have seen tons of shirtless men before, and you're not much different from them." Before Matt could respond, Tord barged into his home.

"I came back to take one more lesson." Tord said. "Or, at least, retry the last lesson that I walked out of." Matt smiled. "Alright." He said. "Just, let me get dressed first, and I'll be right with you." Matt put on a white ASDF shirt, and a pair of grey tights. He walked over to Tord, grabbed his hand, and walked over to the training room they once waltzed in.

Matt put some classical music on, and smiled. "Are you ready to begin?" He asked, sticking his hand out. Tord grabbed it, and stood in the position for waltzing. "I was born ready." He said, winking. As soon as the proper music began, Tord and Matt began to waltz like they were waltzing their entire lives. "Seems like you've learned a lot since the last time we've met!" Matt said, smiling. Tord shrugged. "A fellow comrade taught me how to dance." He said. Suddenly, when the dance ended, Tord dipped Matt so that their faces were simply millimeters away from each other. "Are you ready for this?" Tord asked. "Ready for wha-" Before Matt could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the commie's lips. Realizing what had happened, Matt pushed Tord off.

"No!" Matt cried. "That kiss was unauthorized! I'm not homosexual, I am STRAIGHT! I am as straight a rectangle. 100% no homo." Tord rolled his eyes. "You're as straight as a circle." He muttered. "Listen, you love me and I love you. We both know that fact. Why can you not accept that?" "Because I know I AM NOT GAY!" Matt yelled.

Tord looked into Matt's eyes. "Listen..." He started, grabbing Matt's hands. "The moment I met you, I knew that you were the one for me. I did not know it in my brain, but I knew it in my heart. The way you gracefully dance makes me feel so happy and light-hearted... your smile makes me feel warm inside, and your voice... it is simply wonderful. You may not love me, but I love you with all my heart. Will you please give me a chance?"

Matt sighed. "Alright." He said, smiling. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try a guy once in a while... all the girls I've dated left me, though. What if you leave me too? What if you break my heart like the rest of them? What if I'm not good enough for you?" Tord smiled. "You're perfect the way you are." He said. "I'll never get tired of such a wonderful man like you." Matt smiled, and tightly hugged Tord, followed by a quick peck afterwards.

"Well then, shall we continue dancing?" Matt based, changing the music to a slow song. Tord nodded as the two started to dance.

And they danced all night long.

(A/N: I now accept lemons and smut. I won't do any type of vore, incest (not even selfcest), mutilation, or underage sex. See you guys soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...