Catching fire:what if it happ...

By itsaja

What if Katniss did get married and have a baby. Find out in this romantic story of Peeta and Katniss and the... More

Catching fire:what if it happened
Peeta pov
Katniss POV
Peetas POV
Katniss POV
Peeta POV
Katniss pov
Peeta POV
Katniss Pov
Peetas pov
Gale pov
Katniss pranks
Katniss pov
Peeta pov
Katniss
Peeta pov ( the baby)
Katniss
Peetas pov
Katniss pov
Peeta pov
Finnick Pov
Peetas pov
Revenge
Peetas pov
Katniss pov
Secrets
Finny pov
New years
Authors note
Other books
Tank you
Yass

Katniss pov

672 15 3
By itsaja

Katniss POV

What is Gale doing here. I don't understand like why didn't Peeta tell me. "Peeta why didn't you tell me, are you jealous of Gale being here?" I asked him.

"No and I just didn't tell you, Do I have to tell you everything." Peeta shot back not looking at me. he never spoke to me like that. it hit me hard and I felt a tear come down and wiped it away but more came then the hiccuping and then Peeta looked up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset. Peeta said. He reached out and touched my arm but I yanked it away and ran upstairs. Forget Gale I don't care if he's here. Banging and banging is all I hear and then whimpering and then a moan. the fuck is going on. After the moan I hear stay down and it was Gale who was he- PEETA. I opened the door so fast I almost hit myself.

Peeta was on the ground and Gale was on top of him. Peeta was knocked out, had a bloody nose, and a black eye. No why did Gale do this. "Gale why would you do this.... Get out Gale. "

"What, Katniss don't do this-" Gale said

"GALE GET OUT NOW!! DONT COME BACK!!" I yelled he hurt my boyfriend, baby's dad and partner, he just hurt Peeta and that's when people draw the line. "Goodbye Katniss I'm so sorry I hope you know that and I've always loved you." he said and he left.

What is up with everybody liking me,but Gale he's my best friend and I love him like a brother more then a boyfriend. I love Peeta and we will probably get married, like I love him that much. Gale and I, no I can't even imagine us as a 'couple', no.

After a couple of hours Peeta woke up, thank goodness. "Peeta!! your up thank goodness!" I went to give him a hug and he returned it awkwardly..why. Peeta looked at me and smiled then he said " I think I have a concision." I looked at him and told him to lay down upstairs. He did as told and was upstairs in seconds. I ordered some medicine for him and headed upstairs.

"Here Peeta open your mouth" I said calmly.

"No it's ok I don't even like medicine Katniss thank you though." Peeta said. yeah and I'm stubborn.

"Peeta don't fight with me and you need this,open your mouth please for me." I said.

"Fine only for you" he yawned. He toke the

Medicine and almost gagged when he swallowed. He was so dramatic sometimes😒.

Thank goodness he was ok. he needed band-aids, ice packs, and medicine my poor baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.5K 46
RATED #1 IN HUNGERGAMES RATED #1 IN AFTER-MOCKINGJAY RATED #1 IN JOSHIFER RATED #1 IN EVERLARK KIDS RATED #1 IN PEETA RATED #2 IN KATNISS RATED #3...
7.7K 276 35
Katniss and Peeta used to hate each other but slowly fell in love and now, just as they're getting their lives on track and getting ready of move awa...
92.2K 1.9K 35
What if Katniss had loved Peeta? How different would the story line have been? - Katniss Everdeen has decided she is in love with her fellow victor...
3.4K 87 14
After fifteen whole years of Peeta asking Katniss for children she finally agrees. She never expected feeling so complete with her young daughter -Wi...