Forever BFFs [hs]

By EsteeStyles

"Friends come and go but one bestfriend will stay with you in all stages of life" "If you love someon... More

Forever BFFs(A Harry Styles Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 19

608 19 3
By EsteeStyles

"Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody does it like you

Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody does it like you

You got me feeling so caught up but im loving all the crazy things you make me do

Nobody, nobody, no-nobody, nobody, nobody doe-doe-doe

No I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was

No I cant go back, no, I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was

No I cant go back, no, I cant go back to the way it was, to the way it was "-Selena Gomez

(Estee)

What is he doing here? How could he find me? I was really scared not only because he looked furious but he had a knife!

"I knew I'll find you here!"My unfortunately dad said, i didnt want to look at him so I buried my face in Harry's chest.

"Why are you here?"I said without looking at him, I felt Harry holding me tighter more protectively.

"Mr Watson, how could you let a woman change you, you were the perfect father to Estee and now how could you have the heart of hurting her"Harry said trying to make sense in him, but it's useless.

Past is past.

The good daddy is gone.

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me you bastard??? "Dad said and that's when I stood in front of my bestfriend facing the monster,noone insults my bestfriend.

"You don't talk to him that way!"I said grinning. Harry kept his arm around me to make me calm down but I couldn't.

"I know what's best for you"Dad started to say amd Harry cut him off.

"Oh you do now?if you did, you would just leave and never come back to her life!"Harry shouted at him.

"I'm not here to talk to you curly! I'm here to talk to my daughter!"Dad said.

"Don't say she's your daughter after what you've done!"Harry said, i started crying, I didn't want my bestfriend fight against my dad.

Even if it's for me.

Harry can't degrade himself like this. Talking to my badass dad.

"I know what I've done is unforgivable but I am truly sorry and---"Dad started gettimg soft but I was the one who cut him now.

I 've heard enough.

"I don't want your sorry, I hate you, you're not my dad! Harry tell him to go!! please!!!"I said looking at both of them. Harry looked at my dad.

"You heard her?Go!!!"Harry asked him, dad looked at me and Harry for a while and finally left.

He can't ruin my day with Harry.

"Thank you Hazzabear!!"I said hugging, he squeezed me in his arms, not too tight, just fine.

"Anytime Esteebear!"He said kissing my forehead. We continued having fuj in the mall. Guess what we were doing, like the craziest kids we were playing running amd catching all around the mall. People looked at us like we were the craziest people on earth but we didn't care.

It's our lives! And we're young!

We Live While We're Young!

(A/N haha get it? :))

Harry and I stopped finally sitting on a bench in front of McDonalds , we breathing heavily, Harry never managed to catch me, me too but we enjoy chasing each other.

"You hungry?"Harry asked me looking at McDonalds.

"Just a McFlurry will do!"I said, he went to buy two McFlurry for the both of us and we started eating and taking pictures like always.

"What's the time now?"Harry asked me. He looked at his watch and I saw his eyes wide open.

"6:30 and we need to get home!"Harry said and I nodded and we walked to the parking and left the mall. Next destination,

Harry's house.

Going to Harry's house made me nostalgic as I missed leaving here, I was so happy.

"Harry wait!"I said loudly and he looked at me, I pointed at the parc where we used to play before, where we first met.

Where everything started.

"Can we play please?"I almost begged him and he giggled amd nodded started running fast.

"Catch me if you can Esteebear!"He said while running and I followed him, damn he was fast, we running , I felt exhausted so I stopped for a while breathing.

"Booo!"Harry said making me jump and he kissed my cheek. We were on the swing, talking and laughing. I looked at my used to be house which was next to Harry's, I wish I could live there again, me and ok only mom will be amazing.

"Estee?"Harry noticed I was nostalgic, he kneel down in front of me his hands on my knees looking at me with concern and care.

"I wish mom was here and I never left that house!"I told him and he caressed my knee.

"You know I always wished that too, that you never left,physically but you never left my heart and never will!"Harry said and now I just hugged him getting down of the swing to be in his level.

"Thank you so much for being in my life Harry, I love you so much!"I said in his chest.

"I love you too Estee...you're the best bestfriend anyone could ever have!"Harry said.

(Harry)

She said she loved me, but I know se meant it as a BFF but when I told her I love her, I meant it like...

I love her.

But I won't tell her, if she wants me as a bestfriend, let her take me as her bestfriend and I'm happy with that.

Later I opened the door of my house, Estee and I removed our shoes and arranged them on the shoe stand and we joined mom and Robin in the living room.

"Harry!Estee!!"Mom seeing us, she hugged me and Estee. We said hello to Robin. What Estee and I didn't expect was someone squeezed out butts from behind and hugging us. We screamed together.

"Guess who's back guys?"Gemma yelled hugging us. Estee was so happy to see her. Like before, Estee-Gemma-Harry reunited, for a month, no no no we'll always be together.

Even if my bestfriend is going to X Factor.

"Gemma!!!So college over?"Estee asked my sister as we all sat on the couch.

"Yayy I'm so excited for graduation tomorrow, you are coming girl!!!"Gemma told her and she smiled.

"Got your result?"I asked Gemma. She had a huge smile on her face.

"First class Harry!!! First class"Gemma almost screamed, we all cheered for her, wow I'm so proud of her.

"Congrats Gemma!"Estee and I said at the same time.

"Ok kids! Who's hungry?"Mom asked and Gemma,Estee and me raised pur hands like kids in a class.

"Me me me!!!"We screamed together, we looked at each other bursting laughing. We joined Mom and Robin for dinner. Mom made Chicken Quesuada, it was yum!

"Hey where's my other chic--Esteeeee!"I said as i was searching for my other piece and I saw Estee with a naughty smile on her face looking at me.

"Love you Hazzabear!"Estee said in a sweet voice. She's so cute, you can't get mad at her. We continued eating and after dinner, I took Estee to my room. I let her alone so she could change, meanwhile I was talking about the whole day to mom and Gemma.

"She's leaving again?"Gemma asked me.

"Sshhh she doesn't know it's a surprise! But I don't want her to go!"I said, Gemma caught my hand.

"Dont worry she'll never forget you, see the bright side, when she gets famous, it won't be hard to know where she is!"Gemma said.

I didn't think of that before. She's right!

"Harry, Estee likes you too much, you guys will never be apart, im sure prom will not be the last time you'll see her!"Mom said. Then I went to my room and Estee was wearing a pink shirt and white shorts and she was crying on the bed. I came next to her, taking her in my arms.

"What's wrong Estee?"I asked her.

"Nothing...I was just looking at this!"She said looking at her doll on the bed.

"It's always with me wherever I go, I cuddle it in my sleep thinking it's you,"I told her, she finally smiled wiping her tears.

"Harry I swear wherever I go to college, I'll never find someone like you, you're the best! Noone will makee feel so happy the way you make me feel!"Estee said .

We kept talking, jokes,laughing, a small pillow fight. While she hit me with a pillow, I grabbed her by her waist making her fall on the bed tickling. She was laughing her head off, the harder i went.

"Harry...Harry stop!!"She begged while laughing.

We managed to sleep at 11:30pm, Estee slept in my arms holding me like i was a teddybear to her.

Well I'm her Hazzabear right?

I wish we could stay like this forever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
31.5K 479 26
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best friends that are traveling the word together with Liam, Niall and Zayn. Together they are known as One Dir...
94.1K 860 38
People always say that it hurts at night and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3 am is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken. But somet...