Be Quiet ☾hyungwonho

By eoduuntae

"why are your eyes always orange?" "because you never shut the fuck up." why hyungwon's friends had to invite... More

intro
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
a/n
.20
.21
new years
):

.10

2.7K 209 199
By eoduuntae

CHAPTER TEN

"can you filthy rats keep your crusty ass selves away from me!"

back at it again, hyungwon thought.

making his way further along the path to the warehouse, the chestnut-haired boy could already hear the screams and unthreatening threats from minhyuk and who he assumed to be changkyun.

although the lanky boy hasn't seen much of the other three people he met that one night, he can still sorta tell them apart. mainly because whenever he tried avoiding hoseok, he was with one of the three boys.

it still feels weird to the brunette of how hoseok and him are friends now. he almost doesn't like it.

he wouldn't be able to tell you why, however. it just is what it is.

approaching the destination, hyungwon spots a figure pacing the entrance. the figure looked familiar and the mumbled of self encouragement sounded like one he has heard before.

the mythical boy hurried his pace up, almost leaping across the path, dodging fallen branches and rocks covered in moss. the forest surrounding the warehouse served as some sort of camouflage to the boy making his way swiftly towards the building.

the figure was still standing at the doors, now facing them as their pacing has now stopped and hyungwon could immediately tell who the silver-hair belonged to.

the lanky boys could hear the mumbles clearer now, it almost making him faulter with how much anxiety hoseok seemed to be facing. he honestly wouldn't of been able to tell the boy had such insecurities with the shameless compliments that used to pour out of his mouth. 

"oi," hyungwon stated loudly, catching the clueless boys attention.

hoseok stopped, his heart lurching from he sudden appearance of hyungwon, and his breath got stuck in his throat.

turning around, hoseok met hyungwon's eyes as the boy got closer, stopping when his foots fell softer, allowing enough space between the two.

for a second time in the past minute, hoseok sucked in a sharp breath, almost choking at the sight of hyungwon.

the golden glow of the setting sun beamed through the trees casting a shadow onto the boys face. the light catching in his hair and making his eyes seem sparkler than usual. hyungwon looked so... so pure. the boy seemed to just glow with the light and to hoseok, the boy couldn't possibly look more stunning.

"wow," slipped past his lips at the thought and hyungwon looked at him with confusion.

"wow? what's wow?" hyungwon looked around, expecting something to catch his attention, but all he saw were tall pine trees and the warehouse that had people inside waiting for them. he could even hear kihyun asking minhyuk when they'd arrive.

"i-i, um. never mind, shall we go in?" hoseok quickly stuttered out, doing his best to ignore the blush quickly rising up his neck and his quickening heart beat.

hyungwon gave hoseok one last unsure stare but then shrugged, letting it go for now.

"you could already be in there, but whatever. let go in," he walked to the door, stepping around hoseok, he pulled it open only to wince at the sharp sound the metal caused from the pressure.

hoseok didn't seem to notice and walked in first when hyungwon gestured with his hand to go in. the silver-haired boy bowed shortly as he passed, a small smile on his face at the kind gesture and hyungwon smiled at the cuteness of the boys actions. only for it to disappear when he realised what thought just went through his mind.

since when was hoseok cute? what the fu-

"ay! they arrive!" kihyun called out with a beaming smile. the happiness radiated off of him and hyungwon couldn't help but smile back. it's great that kihyun isn't upset with him anymore.

"heyo," hyungwon said back. everyone else greeting the two that arrived.

hoseok smiled to them all but kept oddly quiet, not that anyone really noticed. he quickly went and sat next to minhyuk, the already were friends before the first gathering where hyungwon met everyone else, so he already felt comfortable in the midnight-haired boys presence.

"hey," minhyuk smiled, the cheerfulness already making hoseok feel a little less anxious. he didn't even know the reason behind his negative feelings, but he's glad minhyuk is making him feel somewhat calmer.

"hi,"

"so you and hyungwon are good now?" minhyuk asked. he hasn't asked hyungwon about it yet, so it's a good topic to start with the elder.

"i guess so. it's still awkward though," hoseok shrugged, looking over to hyungwon who was conversing with kihyun. the pink-haired boy blushing at whatever the younger male said. at the sight, it made his skin boil and his heart pick up its pace a bit more.

minhyuk, who was observing hoseok's mood, noticed it change when he looked over to hyungwon. he knew of his crush but he also knew of kihyun's crush on hyungwon. he didn't really know how to help, other than distract him with an encouraging pep talk.

"hm, maybe that'll change. hyungwon probably doesn't know how to feel about it because his first impression of you wasn't the best. you just have to show him your good side, which shouldn't be hard. you're a great person seokie, you just have to let him see that," minhyuk tried to encourage him in a soft voice, placing a warm hand on his shoulder and squeezing it for comfort. hoseok felt a bit better after the pep talk but kihyun's blush started getting brighter and he even noticed hyungwon start to get pink cheeks.

it wasn't fair. but how could it not be fair? hyungwon doesn't even like him as a friend. being around him makes the boy feel uncomfortable. so how could hoseok even think about how unfair it is that the two are talking, blushing and even holding hands.

wait- what? they're holding hands?

hoseok freezes at the sight.

kihyun's blush is so visible it makes hoseok want to scream. the grip the pink-haired male has on hyungwon's soft looking hands is so gentle it actually makes hoseok's insides churn with a gut wrenching sickness. his heart starting to beat hard enough to hurt his chest.

that should be him. but how could it possibly be hoseok when hyungwon doesn't even like him as a friend.

how could hoseok even think they'd be anything more than strangers.

why did he ever let minhyuk convince him to talk to the chestnut-haired boy.

why did he fuck up his first time meeting hyungwon.

why did he fucking ever think he'd have any chance with the boy sitting across from him.

why did he come here.

these questions kept swirling around his mind as he stared, frozen, at the two's entwined hands.

he didn't even notice a few tears fall from his eyes until minhyuk gently wiped them away with his thumbs.

"it's okay," was spoken quietly, but it wasn't heard.

hoseok got up, not even caring that everyone's attention was now on him and the tears falling from his eyes and walked straight out of there.

minhyuk stared sadly at his retreating figure but got up to follow him, knowing well enough that a sad hoseok is a destructive hoseok.

hyungwon, along with everyone else stared confusingly as the the two exited the worn down building. all wondering why he was crying.

kihyun on the other hand, looked down, smiling to himself. his planned worked; now hoseok knows to back off.

[a/n;

y'all kihyun u snake it's a hyungwonho fic fuk off.

ok but yes this is late and I honest only just finished but I hope you enjoyed!!! this fic is heading in a completely unexpected direction bc I didn't plan anything lmao. I still don't know how it ends I neED HELP.

ok but yessss. I hope everyone is v happy nd is having a bomb ass day bc u guys are fucking great nd I love u lots!!!!!

oH AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ GHOST. IT. HAS HIT 2K AND IM YODELLING. IM SO SO SO THANKFUL AND IM SO HAPPY LIke WOWZA THANK YOU ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 456 16
DISCONTINUED ❝Give me two reasons why you did that?❞ ❝I have no reason's, hoe.❞ I smirked. But all he did was furrow his eyebrows and look at the flo...
24.1K 1.3K 10
He's a vampire, he comes to me every night, who is he? What does he want with me? Why do I feel so attracted to him? Hyungwon has never been so far a...
39.2K 2.4K 20
hyungwon is an extreme introvert that barely leaves his house and his neighbour wonho wants to change that
75.9K 4.6K 20
When the love of your life was your best friend, who didn't have any idea that you were into him. Are you ready to sacrifice your friendship and purs...