It's my first time

By myouison

Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ATTENTION
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - Ending
Author's Note
Special Chapter - Mina and Chaeyoung
Special Chapter - Jeongyeon and Nayeon
Special Chapter - Sana and Tzuyu
Special Chapter - Momo and Jihyo
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 21

3.9K 138 19
By myouison

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I woke up from the loud voices around me.

"Why so noisy? Get out of my room" I said while my eyes are still closed.

"Oh my god you're awake!" I can hear that it's my mom's voice. I opened my eyes only to see an unfamiliar room. Eh?

"Where am--" I did not finish my sentence when I saw a dextrose beside me. I'm in the hospital.... again.

"What happened this time?" I asked. They are looking at each other as if waiting for someone to speak.

"You fainted while we're walking home from a jog in the park" I looked at the on who talked and it was Dahyun unnie.

I closed my eyes and recalled what happened. Yes I do remember walking home with Dahyun unnie but everything went black.

"Why?" All of them looked down except for Dahyun.

"You have--" Dahyun did not finish what she is about to say.

"An asthma!" Chaeyoung shouted. I covered my ears.

"Geez. No need to shout" I said.

"But since when did I have an asthma?" I asked. She looked at my parents.

"Maybe a long time ago? It's been a long time since you ran around anyway" Chaeyoung said. I nodded. Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung and shook her head.

"Why Dahyun?" I asked. She looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Why did you shook your head?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that you can't dance and dance and be tired as hell because of your asthma. So no more extra practice for you in the camp" I was going to say something when she continued to talk.

"And no more hang outs with you guys" she added. I smiled. Is she saying that she is going to miss me?

"We can still hang out. I mean I'll still go to the camp. It's just asthma. A nebulizer will help me with my breathing right?" They all looked at each other. Okay it's getting weird.

"Hey what's with those exchange of looks? Do I need to know something?" They did not answer.

"Mom?" Still no answer. She just hit my dad with her elbow. I looked at my dad and no answer. I turned my eyes to Mr and Mrs Son and still no answer.

"Mina unnie" I said and she just looked down.

"Momo unnie I know you know it"

"Yes I want food" she replied. Eh? She's even weird than this atmosphere :3

"Dahyun unnie?" She did not answer but she looked at Chaeyoung instead. Okay it is really getting weird.

"Chaeyoung" I said.

"W-what? There's nothing to say. Psh you're being funny. Hahaha" that was a weird response. She received a pinch on her arm by Mina unnie. They are whispering something. But I heard what Chaeyoung said.

"It's better this way" it is loud enough for me to hear.

"What way Chaeyoung-ah? Are you hiding something?" I asked. I'm a bit irritated knowing that she is hiding something from me. Even my parents!?

"No. N-nothing. It's just that, we don't want you to do more physical activities because you might have an attack again" an attack? What attack?

"What attack?" I asked. Chaeyoung was in the verge of crying. She closed her eyes and was about to say something when the door opened harshly.

"Tzuyu!? Tzuyu!? Is this the room of Chou Tzuyu!?" That voice.... it is....

"Sana/Sana unnie" Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung said in chorus. Sana unnie immediately closed the door bowed her head in front of my parents and Chaeyoung's parents before coming closer to me.

She's just a few steps closer to me when she tripped on my dad's shoes.

"Kyaaaaah" she almost fell. I sat down, attempting to catch her but it is a good thing dad grabbed her arm.

It was a complete silence and Sana unnie bowed to my dad before walking very slowly towards me.

"H-hi" she said. And in just a few seconds, someone burst into laughter. I looked at that person and it was Momo unnie. All of them followed her and laugh. I chuckled.

Sana unnie looked down and she is now red as a tomato. Aigoooo~ she is cute ^^

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Dahyun told me you were rushed here because you fainted. Did you not eat before going to the park and jog!?" She said. She almost shouted.

"I d-didn't" I don't know why I stutter when answering her question.

"Pabo-yah! You should have breakfast first!" She hit my arm. Eh? Is she mad or something?

"S-sorry. It's not gonna happen again" I said.

"Yeah it will not happen again. You're not going to jog unless you're with me. Arasso?" Eh? I just nod my head slowly. She rolled her eyes before leaning closer to me and hugging me.

"You scared me Tzuyu-ah" she said. I hugged her back. I smiled. This girl is really sweet, clumsy but something.....

She let go of the hug and ruffled my hair. I chuckled and she did too.

"I am not really gonna jog anymore" I said. She gave me a confused look.

"Because I can't be tired anymore" That made her more confused. I looked and Chaeyoung.

"Continue what you are going to say earlier Chaeyoung" I said. She gulped and closed her eyes.

"You can't be tired anymore because of your asthma and you really have a bad cardio so you can't ran around and dance 'til you sweat because you'll have an attack and might faint again" she said it in a fast way. I heard what she said but I scrunched my nose and pouted.

"Yah why are you pouting?" Chaeyoung asked.

"But I love to dance" I said. Chaeyoung chuckled and she came closer to me and ruffled my hair.

"You can dance. But not just too much okay?" I nodded. Okay so that was it. Why was it so hard for them to tell me that? Ah I get it! They just don't want to tell me because they know that I love to dance. Aigoooo~

I am discharged from the hospital around 5:00 pm. My friends came with us in my house for a snack and a movie marathon.

Chaeyoung said that she is just going somewhere with Mina unnie and will be back in a few minutes. We all nodded and continued to watch the movie.

In less than an hour, they came back. And we were all shocked to see that Chaeyoung had a haircut!?

"Yah why did you cut your hair!?" I asked.

"I watch a movie and the character there has this hairstyle" She said.

"But why did you cut your hair?" Momo unnie asked.

"I look good with it right? This hairstyle is pretty awesome" she said confidently. She's right. She really looks good with it.

"You're such an oppa now Chaeyoung-ssi~" Momo came closer to her and hugged her. She tried to kiss her but Chaeyoung just laugh and she is just avoiding Momo's lips. I laugh at the view and so is Sana unnie.

Mina unnie grabbed Momo's hood and slowly pulled her away from Chaeyoung. When Momo unnie is finally unattached from Chaeyoung, Mina unnie quickly back hugged Chaeyoung and she stuck her tounge out at Momo unnie.

Momo unnie opened her mouth and closed it, she looked like she imitated a fish. She then pouted and walked back to where she sit that is beside me.

She clings to my arm and started to whine.

"They are so mean Tzuyu-ah~" hahaha she's cute right now and also she looks so funny. I was about to say something when Sana unnie removed Momo unnie's hand from my arm and her head from my shoulder.

"You are all mean" she said and pouted. I can't help but to laugh.

"Go spread your gayness to Dahyun unn-- Eh? Where is Dahyun unnie?" Chaeyoung said. I looked at Dahyun unnie's place that is beside Sana unnie. She's not there.

"I saw her went to the kitchen I think?" Mina unnie said.

"Oh I didn't notice that we're already out of cookies here. I'll go get some" I said.

"I'll come with you" Sana unnie said as she clings to my arm.

We both headed to the kitchen and there we saw Dahyun leaning on the sink and murmuring something.

"Dubu you okay?" Sana unnie asked Dahyun unnie. Eh? Dubu?

"Oh h-hi. I uh didn't notice that you're there." Dahyun unnie said and she looked at us.

"What are you murmuring about?" Sana unnie asked again.

"N-nothing. It's nothing" She said.

"Like I would believe that" Sana unnie went to Dahyun unnie and hugged her. It seems like Sana unnie whispered something to her ear, Dahyun unnie nodded.

Dahyun unnie left and went to the living room again. I started to prepare the cookies that mom put in the fridge. I put it in the microwave.

"So what did she say?" I asked. Sana unnie looked at me in confusion.

"I mean what did you say to her? You whispered something to her" I grabbed a glass and get some water from the fridge.

"It was nothing" I nodded and drank some water as I lean to the counter.

"Sometimes you two look like a couple" She looked at me with her eyes wide open. I realized what I have said and I quickly covered my mouth.

I forgot I was holding a glass and it slipped from my hand, causing the glass to fall on the floor and break.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. I sat down to pick up the pieces. Sana unnie also sat down and attempted to pick up the broken pieces.

"Tzuyu-ah don't do that! You might hurt yourse-- ouch!" She exclaimed. I looked at her and she is now looking at her bleeding finger.

I quickly grabbed her hand and wiped the blood using my shirt. It's still bleeding. I remember what my mom said.... I kissed her cut in her finger.

"A kiss is sealed. It will be okay I think, that's what mom said. Kiss a boo boo and it will be healed" I looked at her and I smiled. Her face is emotionless but then she smiled also.

I grabbed the broom and dust pan. And I cleaned the mess I made. After that I grabbed the first aid kit in the cabinet of our kitchen and went to Sana unnie who is leaning in the counter while looking at her hand.

I held her hand and started to wipe the blood using cotton. Then I wiped it with alcohol. She winced with the pain but I always blow on her finger everytime I wiped it with a cotton with alcohol.

After cleaning her cut, I put band aid on her finger. After that she laughed. I pit the first aid kit back in the cabinet and I asked her what is she laughing about.

"A puppy on a band aid?" She asked. I chuckled. Yes there is a drawing of a puppy in the band aid. I love puppies!

The cookies are done heating. I put it on the plate and Sana unnie made some juice and we both walk towards the living room.

"Why do you always have to be so clumsy?" I asked as we walk towards the living room.

"It's a trick with a little bit of science" She then winked at me. I shook my head and smiled.

Sana unnie is really really as in really clumsy. I am so happy that I'm always there to catch her. Just like what happened to her sprained ankle. She said she slipped on their bathroom that's why her ankle is sprained. So clumsy right? She's just too cute....

And sexy too.

Wait what!?

--

Hello! Congratulations to TWICE for winning Bonsang Award, Best Dance Performance (TT), and Digital Track of the Year (Cheer up) at the 26th Seoul Music Awards held today (January 19, 2017) Keep it up TWICE babies XOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.7K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
79.1K 1.2K 8
Chaeyoung, an ordinary teenager who work at a cafe to find her own pocket money. Have sweet and cute personality and really friendly to her customers...
84.3K 3.1K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
42.8K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...