Can We Go Back

By onceupona-potter

Kara Danvers runs into an old friend from highschool. Lena Luthor. What happens when Kara doesn't like the wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
I Apologize!
Chapter Tweleve
Well....
Hey babes!
Question
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Thirteen

1.6K 71 1
By onceupona-potter

Kara's P.O.V:

** The Next Day **

Beeeep! Beeeep! My alarm goes off, at 7:30am. I lift my right arm from under the blanket and smash the clock. Well, I should probably get a new one. Oops.

I toss the blankets off of me and go into my kitchen. As I walk there is see on my couch someone sleeping on it. It's Clarke.

I decide to let him sleep and make myself some coffee, because, you know, a person's gotta have their caffeine.

While the coffees brewing, I get my outfit for today, and get ready. I go into the bathroom and take my shower, do my makeup and hair, then go and see the freshly brewed coffee.

I smile to myself and go pour myself a cup. I look over and see that Clarke is sitting up on the couch. "Morning." I say to him. "Morning." He says in a low, morning voice.

I look at the time on my watch.  Oh shoot! I'm late. I set down my cup and rush to the door. "Sorry I can't stay! Late for work." I say to Clarke, then rush out the door with my stuff.

**TIME PASS**

Once I get to work, I'm "greeted" my horrible boss. "Danvers! You're late." He says in his same angry tone. "Yes, I know. I'm sorry." I say apologetically.

"No time for apologizing. You better get to work! And if you're late again, you're fired." He says.

I push down my anger. "Yes, sir." I say quietly and then go to grab some papers.

I wish I could go see Len- uhhh, Mon-El. Yes. Mon-El. Not Lena. Well... Maybe Lena. Could I leave now, say I'm going out for an interview and really just go see Lena?

Let's do it! I start walking towards the elevator. "Going to an interview. Be back later." I say as I walk past my boss, then go to the elevator.

** TIME PASS **

Here I am. At Lena's building. Should I really be doing this? Yes. I should. I should. Okay. Here I go.

I walk in and go up to where her office is and am greeted by her secretary. "Do you have an appointment?" Her secretary asks.

"Uhm, uhh, well." I begin. "You see, I...." I chuckle. I hear a door open and shut. I look over. Lena! Wow. That top looks sooo cute on her.

"Lena, hi!" I greet her happily. "Kara, hi." Lena smiles at me. "What are you doing here?" She asks, one brow raised. "W-Well, I was just wondering if you, uh, maybe wanted to go out, for drinks?" I ask.

Drinks?! At this hour!? What am I thinking. Gosh, I'm such an idiot. She's going to say no. Ugh.

Lena smiles at me. "I--

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey babess!! Yay I finally updated. Sorry this chapter totally sucks. But what do you think Lena will say? Btw, I decided to update tonight, instead of tomorrow. But I may update tomorrow, too!

Stay Fantastic! Lots of Love - T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
143K 4.4K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
308K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
134K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...