Night Lights (Mystreet X Read...

By _Why_So_Sad_

A girl named (Y/n) moved into a neighborhood which is a lot more dramatic then she thought it would be. She... More

All Will be Missed []Chapter one[]
We meet again []Chapter Two[]
Her Singing[]Chapter Three[]
Secrets[]Chapter Four[]
Is it all Fun & Games?[]Chapter Six[]
Who should i tell?[]Chapter seven[]
More Neighbors?!? []Chapter Eight[]
BLEH!![]Chapter Nine[]
The Play []Chapter Ten[]
WHY THE POTIONS[]Chapter Eleven[]
The Trip Far Away[]Chapter Twelve[]
Travis~[]Chapter Thirteen[]
My life is a lie[]Chapter Fourteen[]
HOGGER!![]Chapter Fifthteen[]
They're Dangerous[]Chapter Sixteen[]
HELLO RESORT!![]Chapter Seventeen[]
STOP WITH THE SHIPS![]Chapter Eighteen[]
Girls Night[]Chapter Nineteen[]
Tons of blushing![]Chapter Twenty[]
Unexpected Leave[]Chapter twenty-one[]
Not a good date![]Chapter Twenty-Two[]
Valentines Day![]Chapter Twenty-Two pt. 2[]
[] Relaxing day in mystreet ^.^[]Chapter twenty-three[]by meesa
Music Awards[]Chapter Twenty-four[]
Reveal []Chapter twenty-five[]
Garroth []Chapter Twenty-six[]
A New RoomMate[]Chapter Twenty-seven[]
Ro'meave myth[]Chapted Twenty-eight[]
Lunch date[]Chapter Twenty-nine[]
Kinetic Energy!
New Puppy[]Chapter Thirty[]
Snowed in []Chapter Thirty-one[]
Costume Shopping!!![]Thirty-two[]
Halloween Party[]Chapter Thirty-three[]
The roses []Chapter Thirty-Four *final chapter before endings*[]
*Laurence ending*
*Garroth ending*
*Travis Ending*
*Dante/Toki ending*
*Vlayd ending*
*Gene ending*
*Zane ending*
If your bored then *Elijah ending*
New Book!

Trust?[]Chapter Five[]

5.1K 94 310
By _Why_So_Sad_

Important things to remember:
(Y/n)-your name
(L/n)-Last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)-Eye Color
(F/c)-Favorite color
(S/f/c)-Second favorite color
(F/h)- favorite hairstyle
By the way you see 💜=____ then it means the heart on her neck is a certain feeling. That's all for now! Kirby~chan out!

(Y/n) POV
I woke up the next morning very worried. (💜 blue=worried) today I would agree for the date! I'm scared he will find out I'm Echo! I swear if Dante told them i will be pissed! I called Laurence and told him I'm coming on the date. I got changed into a beautiful leaf dress and curled my hair. I put on some black combat boots and pit on some pink lipstick.

The dress is your favorite color instead of blue! If your favorite color is blue then good for you!

I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. I ran over to the boys house and knocked on the door. Laurence answered the door.

Laurence's POV.          Awhile before she arrived.

I walked out of my room in a white shirt with a green tie.
"Ooooooo Laurence who's the lucky lady" Travis smirked.
"Well If you insist on knowing...........it's (Y/n)!" I said.
"WHAT?!?!?!?" All the boys yelled.
"Yup! I asked her last night!" I said.
"But I was with her last night...............I mean HOW?!?" Dante mumbled.
"What was that first part?" Garroth asked.
"N-Nothing!" Dante Studdered.
"Uh-huh" I said. Ding Dong! I went to the door and saw (Y/n) in a beautiful (f/c) leaf dress.
"Wow you look beautiful" I said almost drooling.
"T-thank you!" (Y/n) said.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah!" (Y/n) chirped. We walked out the door and into my car. Will I win her heart?

(Y/n) POV

I got into Laurence's car and drove off.
"So where we going?"
"It's a surprise!" Laurence said with a smirk. We drove for a decent 10 minutes. He parked his car in front of a park. He opened the door and I walked out. We walked through the park talking about different things. Our hands interlocked and I blushed a bright red but didn't let go. We walked to a beautiful pink tree.........it was the tree my mom took me to when I was little. A tear fell down my cheek, the tree was the only thing I had left of her.
"(Y-y/n)! Are you alright? Your crying!" Laurence said putting his arm around me.
"I-its nothing" I said. (💜 light blue=sadness)
"Come here..." Laurence said hugging me. I couldn't help but burst into tears, I couldn't hold them in.
"Want to go somewhere else?" Laurence said.
"It's fine just..........this tree is all I have left of my mom." I said. The tears stopped and I was almost back to my cheerful self. I sat under the tree and Laurence sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close comforting me. One more tear rolled down my cheek. Laurence wiped it away making me blush a little. He leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. It made me blush even harder. Today was a long day.

Time skip to after date and (Y/n) went home.

I walked over to the boys house to talk to Dante. I knocked on the door.
"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" Garroth said opening the door.
"I need to talk to Dante!" I said.
"Did someone call me?" Dante said coming down the steps.
"(Y/n) needs to talk to you." Laurence said pointing to me. Dante came out and I took him to my house. We got to my house and went inside. I sat him on the couch and looked at him.
"What's this about?" Dante asked.
"I want to know if I can trust you after I you I'm.....her" I said.
"Of corse you can trust me! We have been best friends for a long time!" Dante said getting up and looking at me. We were face to face.
"I just.......I'm having stress right now.." I said looking down. Dante lifted my chin and I looked into his blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked but melted into the kiss. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.
"If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't of done that. If you didn't trust me......you wouldn't have kissed back." He said. I blushed at what the said. I did kiss back but..........did I love him? He gave me a hug and started to head to the door.
"Remember I'll be there for you." Dante said. And with that, he left. It was just me and my house. It was late. I decided to go to bed and forget about my stress for one night! I drifted to sleep and it was the best sleep in ages!

Dantes POV

I ran into my house and the boys looked at me. I had a grin on my Face.
"What's with the grin? Did something Happen?" Garroth asked.
"It's not like I kissed (Y/n) or anything" I chuckled.
"YOU WHAT?!?" Laurence and Garroth yelled.
"Hey, it wasn't supposed to happen she just wanted to talk to me and I happen to kiss her!" I said. Garroth glared at me. He was very angry.
"I need a moment with her!" Garroth mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked,
"N-Nothing!" Garroth said. He got up and went to his room. He was up to something I didn't like. I could tell Laurence knew what Garroth was up to. He was going to ask (Y/n) to go on a date!

Garroths POV

I went to my room and took out my phone. I started to text (Y/n).

Texting
Y= (Y/n)
G= Garroth

G=hey (Y/n) can I ask you something?

Y= Yeah?

G= wanna go on a date with me?

Y= MEEP!

G= it's cute when you get nervous!

Y= I...um............sure!

G= really?!

Y= yeah! No touching me!

G= I wouldn't! I'm not Travis

Y= good! Well what time?

G= tomorrow at 7:00

Y= okay! Hold on im getting a phone call!

G= okay beautiful!

Your POV

I answered the phone call it was Travis.

T- Travis        Y- (Y/n)

T- Hey baby!

Y- if I was over there I'd punch you in the stomach

T- don't gotta be harsh!

Y- my point is don't call me baby!

T- okay okay! Anyways want to come over my place? The boys wanted to call you but there phones were dead so...

Y- yeah sure! I'll be there in a few minutes!

T- see ya baby!

Y- I'm going to kill you when I get there!

T- MEEP!!

Travis hung up the phone and I went to my bedroom. I changed into a beautiful black dress with black combat boots! It was a beautiful outfit! I went to the bathroom and curled my hair. I put on some red lipstick and a little blush.

time to go to the boys house!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 807 30
Aphmaus been living in phoenix drop since she was little and still is till this day she knows and is friends with everyone on the street until one da...
386K 9.6K 63
A girl name (Y/N) had moved into the neighbour hood, Mystreet. She made some friends, including guy friends. What she don't know, she's about to have...
10.5K 178 19
I am Jessica Aphmau Phoenix and I live in a small town called phoenix drop with my family and I have a few secrets but eventually the all get out and...
1.4K 33 20
An 18 year old girl named Y/n is a pretty decent twitch streamer and youtuber. She was normally streaming until one person decided to donate to her...