Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

By pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 32

6.1K 111 5
By pasfeatvic

I walk around the house getting ready. I am already wearing my Red Bull shirt, but my hair is still a mess and my face looks like shit.

"Sien? We have to leave in half an hour. Do you wanna eat something?" Daniel asks me, as he walks into the bathroom where I am now.

"An apple or something. Don't have time to eat" I say, blending my foundation into my face. Daniel nods and kisses my non-foundation part of my face.

I finish doing my makeup and put my hair in a high pony tail. I brush my teeth and then smile. Ready.

I walk into the living room and see Daniel and his parents fully ready. Daniel hands me an apple and I sit down as well.

My phone starts ringing and I groan. If this will be the same conversation as this morning, I'm going to kill someone.

"Sienna Hudson, Red Bull Racing, how can I help you?" I ask into my phone. I see Grace smiling widely at me.

"Miss Hudson, good morning. This is RTL Boulevard from the Netherlands. We were wondering if we could get something confirmed before we use it in our show" I frown.

"Alright. Well, I am curious now. What is it?" I ask, not knowing what rumour there is now about Max.

"Is it true that Max is seeing someone again?" the woman on the phone asks me. I look at Daniel and I don't know why, but he frowns now as well.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know. Max tells me everything, so I guess not" I answer, suddenly very confused. I don't know why I reacted like this, I'm usually more professional.

"But, it is possible that he didn't tell you?" She asks. That pulls me together.

"No, there is no way. Max is not seeing anyone right now. When he is, we'll let you know" I answer. I will have a good conversation with Max later.

"Oh, alright. Well, thank you. Have a good day miss Hudson"

"Good day" I say and put the phone down.

"I am going to kill Max" I just mumble, causing Dan's parents to frown, but Daniel himself to laugh.

--

We walk into the big building that is the Factory. Daniel just kisses my cheek and walks towards his team, while I just get Daniel's parents inside.

"So, we will go to my office first, so I can put my stuff down and then I'll show you around, alright?" I ask, while we walk into a hallway. Grace and Joe nod, just following me.

I open my office door and put my bag inside. I grab my phone from it and put it in my back pocket. I just shut my office door and smile at the Ricciardo's.

"Ah, Sienna!" I look up and see Christian walking towards us. He smiles at Joe and Grace.

"Hello" he says, smiling at them. Grace and Joe greet Christian by shaking his head.

"Right, Sienna. I just got an e-mail from someone that talked to you this morning about a rumour about Max" Christian says to me. I groan and sigh heavily.

"Yeah. I got a call right before we left, asking if it was true that Max was seeing someone. I denied it and asked Max for a meeting later today, so we can sort it out. I'll write an official statement" I explain to Christian. He nods slowly.

"Alright, that should be fine. I'll answer the e-mail and refer to you. Have a nice tour" Christian says the last part of Joe and Grace. They thank him and I start walking.

We start in the lobby again, as I show them the trophy's. They smile when they see Daniel's. Canada 2014, Hungary 2014 and Belgium 2014 are their favorites, as that are his first place ones.

"Right, so, that was the trophy wall. Let's go to the simulator room" I say and lead the way. I walk into the long hallway that leads to the simulator, where Daniel is.

I open the door and let Joe and Grace in. Their eyes are wide as they watch Daniel driving in the simulator. He hears people walking in, but his focus stays on the screen.

"You can pause if you want, Dan" a team member says. Daniel immediately pauses it, jumping out. His smile is wide as he looks at us.

"Ah, we have visitors" I hear another voice say. I turn around and Max walks towards us. His smile slowly fades when he sees my glare.

"Joe, Grace. This is Max, Max, this are Dan's parents Joe and Grace" I say. They all greet each other by shaking hands and smiles. Daniel starts talking to Max, while I show every part of the room.

-

After the tour and lunch, I'm back in my office, while Daniel is spending time with his parents. He is done for the day so he drove them home. He'll pick me up later, when I'm done.

A knock makes me look up from my computer screen. The door opens and Max walks in, shutting the door behind him. He takes a seat ij front of me. He kind of looks scared.

"What did I do?" he softly asks me. I just sigh.

"Max, I got a call this morning about you seeing someone. I need to know what exactly is going on between you and Camilla, before I write a statement" I say, ready to write down anything that is important.

Max sighs heavily, frowning as well. He takes a breath, before he starts talking.

"Nothing is officially going on. I took Camilla on a date to London, we had a great time. But we want to get to know each other better first. So, we're not together and I'm not officially seeing her" Max says. I nod, not writing this down.

"But what do you want to tell the media? If you say you're not seeing anyone, won't it hurt Camilla?" I ask him. It seems to me that they do want to see each other.

"No. We talked about it. She agreed that we should keep it away from the media as much as we can. So if you write a statement, don't think about that" Max says. I nod.

"Look. From now on, give me a heads up about what's going on. You don't have to tell me everytime you go on a date, but please tell me if something changes. I'll know what to tell people then" I say to him. It's his turn to nod.

"I'm sorry, Si" he says. I just smile.

"It's okay, Maxie. I really hope you and Camilla can see each other" I say, ready to work on that statement to the media.

"About that. Could you maybe fix 2 tickets to see the race this sunday?" Max asks. I look up at him.

"Sure. Why 2?" I ask.

"Because I asked Camilla and she asked if she could bring a friend, so she won't be alone" he explains. I nod and write that down, so I won't forget.

"Alright. Now, go home. I'll see you tomorrow" I tell him, knowing we have a signing session somewhere in London tomorrow to attent. Max nods and walks away.

I open a new document, ready to start typing.

As many of you may have already heard the rumours, I want to clear those away. The communications department have already had lots of calls about it, but there are still sources bringing things out. Things that are not true.

I am talking about the following rumour. Max Verstappen is seeing a new girl. That is not true. Yes, Mr Verstappen went out on a date, but that does not mean that he is dating someone. He isn't, as a matter of fact. He is just enjoying his days off, spending time with different friends.

As of right now, Max Verstappen is still single. Also, I would kindly ask anyone to always check things with Red Bull, or me personally, when rumours like this come out.

If there are any questions you would like to ask, you can contact me.

- Sienna Hudon, Max Verstappen's PR
Red Bull Racing.

I send the statement to Christian, hoping this is alright. I go back to answering e-mails and phone calls, hoping I soon see Daniel's face in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...
214K 4.3K 28
'Elvira and Daniel were a special couple together. They were the kind of people who unnoticeably, even for themselves, played the leading role in sit...
3.5M 82.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
939K 27.6K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...