Boarding School For Wolves

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Epilogue

Chapter XV

244K 3.7K 402
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

I want to thank all of you for your awesome comments! Everytime I read a comment it makes me smile and pushes me to write more....so please keep 'em coming!

Banner by shanniin>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vote

Comment

Fan

**********************

His kisses were fire on my skin. But the reality of the situation we were in broke through the fog. My eye opened and I realized that we were still driving down the freaking road!

"C-cain! Stop!" I shouted jerking back against the door.

He slammed on the breaks. "Did you have to shout?" he asked 

"Sorry, but we we're still moving!" I breathed hold a hand against my chest; my heart was pounding against my rib cage. "I didn't even realize it till I opened my eyes."

"I know these roads like the back of my hand. I could drive it with my eyes closed and my senses are way better than a humans. But, I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to get carred away like that while I was still driving." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I climbed back into my seat and buckled my belt. "It's okay, we just will not be doing that again. We were lucky that we didn't into an accident."

"We're almost there." he said pulling back onto the road.

My body was buzzing with pleasure and I wanted more. But, I would really have to keep a tight leash on myself. I wouldn't want to be pulled into another heated make out session while were driving again. It was pretty hot though. I kepy wringing my hands so I would keep them to myself. Cain reached over and  took one hand in his and squeezed lightly. Then I remembered why were driving in the first place. He was taking me to meet his dad. Oh my gosh he taking me to meet his dad!

"Relax, he's not that bad." Cain said 

"How did you..."

"I can feel your nervousness." 

"Oh, well it isn't evey day you get to meet your mates dad and alpha."

"Well, I met both your parents though I wish it was under better circumstances."

"You're right, you did it and I can do it; I think." 

Five minutes later we pulled up to a huge three story house. I didn't get a chance to really admire it since Cain was quickly pulling me along. There was older pack members wandering about who had stopped and stared as their future alpha lead me to the pack house. Cain opened the front door and called out for his dad. He led me into a very spacious living room filled with creme colored couches and chairs. A decent size flat screen was mounted to the was and next to it was a shelf packed full of various dvd's. 

Releasing his hand I took a look around the room. There was a picture of a woman that drew my attention. I walked over to the shelf it was placed on and ran my fingers across the smooth glass. 

"That's my mom." Cain said coming up behind me. 

"She's beautiful." I smiled "You look so much like her."

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Amy must take after your dad because the two of you look nothing alike." I commented

"Is there a reason you shouted for me instead of knocking on my office door like everyone else would?" I deep male vioce asked

"Sorry dad, I didn't want to leave Kaila alone." Cain said pulling me into his side.

"Hello Alpha Nixon, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said with a bow of my head.

"I hope she isn't one of your toys." the Alpha said gruffly

"She's my mate!" Cain stated his tone suggesting he did not like what his father just said.

He wasn't the only one. I was floored when that sentence came out of the Alphas mouth. Do I look like one of his toys? Did he bring those home often? My wolf reminded me that it was in the past and wouldn't ever be happening again if she or I could help.

"I apologize, I didn't know." the Alpha said

"It's okay." I shrugged

"It's very nice to finally meet you. I've been waiting for Cain to find his mate. At least now he has someone to tame his wild ways." he said walking over to me with his hand stretched out. This he was going to shake my hand I held mine out, but he pulled me into a hug instead. "No need to be formal with handshakes, you are after part of this family now."

I didn't know what to say to that so I just kept quiet. What do you say to something like that anyways? He pulled away and gave me a small smile. 

“Are you both staying for dinner?” he asked “I would like to get to know Kaila here a bit better.”

“That would great.” I smiled “If you don’t mind.”

“Oh course not.” he said waving his hand dismissively. “Dinner will be ready shortly. Come let’s sit.”

I stepped away from Cain and let his father lead me to the couch. I took a seat, Cain sat next to me and the Alpha sat in a chair across from us.

“So Kaila, what pack are you from?” he asked

“The North Shore Pack in Hawaii. My father is Alpha Slade.” I replied

“Ah, I know your father. He is a very noble and humble man.” he said

“Thank you.” I smiled

“So how did you and Cain meet?”

“Um, well I’m in the same room as Amy, Austin and Dean.” I replied. I really did not want to talk about our rocky start.

“How is Dean? He hasn’t been around in a while.”

“He’s good.” Cain replied “He also found his mate.”

“Really? That’s good, who is the lucky girl?” he asked

“She’s one of my best friends. Her name is Jasmyne.”

“I’m sure she’s wonderful.” he said; his face taking on a faraway look. I knew he was thinking about his mate. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be to lose your mate. “Well, dinner should be just about done, how about you kids go and wash up.”

Cain and I stood and were about to walk out of the room when his dad spoke.

“Before I forget my Beta-Jonah-and his family will be joining us for dinner.” he said 

Whoa did he just say what I think he said? When he said family did that mean the bitch was coming too? Oh hell no! This was not going to end well. Seeing the look of hatred on my face Cain quickly ushered me out of the room and up the stairs. He led me into a room and closed the door behind him. I started pacing around the room which I assumed was his when he was here at home. 

I can do this! I thought over and over again. I would not let that...thing get to me. I wasn’t here for her. I was here to meet the Alpha and he insisted that we stay for dinner. Not like I had to explain myself to anyone, I was the next Alphas mate! So she could suck a nut for all I cared. 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know that they would be coming too.” Cain said rubbing the back of his neck.

“You don’t need to apologize. It’s going to be fine, I doubt she’ll try anything while she’s having dinner with your father.” I said; well she better not. If she does I’ll just have to put her in her place once again.

“She better not.” Cain said “If she does, my father will not hesitate to punish her. You are the next Alpha female, anything she does against you is against pack law.”

“If she does anything, I’ll handle it like I’ve done before. But, she is really starting to push my limits. If she doesn’t back off I’ll end up ripping her fucking throat out.”

“If you do, steer clear of the carpets or rugs. My mom picked them out and hated when they got dirty.” he joked pulling me into his arms.

“Let’s get back down there and get this over with.” I sighed pulling away from him. “This would’ve been so much better if she wasn’t coming.”

“Way better.” he agreed.

He took my hand and we walked back down stairs. I could smell her from when we walked out of the room. Her scent repulsed me. It was like a weird vinegar scent or something. It didn’t help that she wore way too much perfume. That just made her scent so much more worse. I don’t know how the heck Cain put up with it. Side by side we walked into the dining area. A man who I assumed was the Beta was seated to the right of Cain’s father. They were talking amongst themselves. Sasha was sitting there as well tapping away on her phone.

“Ah there they are!” Cain’s dad exclaimed. Sasha’s eyes whipped up at us and they narrowed when she they settled on me.

“Jonah, I would like you to meet Cain’s mate and future Alpha female, Kaila.” he said gesturing to me. “Kaila, this is my beta Jonah.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I smiled holding my hand out to him.

“The pleasure is all mine.” he smiled taking my hand and shaking it.

“It’s good to see you again Jonah.” Cain said shaking his hand.

“As it is you.” Jonah nodded

“Where’s Darleen?” Cain asked

“She’s isn’t feeling to well. The pregnancy is really getting to her.” Jonah replied “I would have stayed with her, but she practically forced me out of the door.” he laughed

“That sound like Darleen.” Cain laughed

This was the first time since I had been back that I had seen Sasha. She did not look happy that I was here. She must’ve thought that she had gotten rid of me for good. Nice try bitch! Cain and I sat in the two open seats directly across from her. This dinner was going to be so much fun I decided. I grinned evilly in my head.

“Baby,” I cooed placing my hand on Cain’s arm. “Why don’t you tell Sasha the good news.”

“News?” he questioned looking at me confused. This boy was going to need some tips.

“Never mind, I’ll just show her.” I smiled “You’ll never believe it Sasha!” I said sweetly “Cain finally got up the courage to mark me.” I winked at him before I pulled back the collar of my top to show her my mark. “It’s that great!”

“Lovely!” she said flatly. I smirked at the look on her face.

She really did not like that I was now marked by him. Did she really think that he would mark her on day. Not likely sister! Even though they had been ‘together’ I know that Cain would’ve had more sense than to mark someone like her. She was too self absorbed to be a leader. 

“Have you finished the mating?” the Alpha asked; I blushed at his words.

“Dad!” Cain groaned

“What?” he asked confused

“Can we not talk about this right now?” he asked giving his dad a pointed look.

“Your right, I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable.” he said looking at me.

“It’s alright.” I said trying to rid my cheeks of the blush.

Dinner went by smoothly aside from the dirty looks that I got from Sasha every once in a while. Cain and Sasha's dad made small conversation with me about a bunch of things that I really wasn't paying attention to. I was too distracted by the hand that Cain had placed on my thigh. He really needed to stop doing that when we were both suppposed to be paying attention. I answered their questions as best I could. 

When dinner was over the Alpha and Beta went to talkm, leaving Cain and I alone with Sasha. The scowl hadn't left her face yet and it was very amusing. She looked like a soiled kid who didn’t get what she wanted. If I knew one thing about Sasha, it was that she didn’t give up easily. She had proved that more than once already. I wonder how much more it would take for her to get it through her head that she wasn’t getting Cain back. Probably a lot! Cain had excused himself to the restroom. Sasha and I sat in the living room just staring at one another. Well she was glaring; not like it bothered me much. 

“You know that this isn’t over, right?” she sneered “Regardless of the fact that he marked you-which you probably tricked him into doing-I will get him back.”

“You just wont give up, will you?” I questioned

“Not when it come’s to Cain!” she stated “He’s mine, always has been and always will be.” 

“Do you realize how ridiculously stupid you sound?” I asked tilting my head to the side. “Or better yet, do you realize how desperate you sound?”

“You should really watch how you speak to me, I make things happen and no one be the wiser.”

“Are you threatening me?” 

“All I’m saying is to watch your back!” she stated 

“You should really watch what you say when you’re in the Alphas home; especially when you’re directing those word to the future Alpha female.” Cain said walking around the corner.

“But, you don’t know what she said to me Cain!” she cried like the fake bitch she is. I raised an eyebrow at her; she was going to turn this around on me. “S-she...threatened me!” she sobbed clinging to his arm. He shook her off.

“You never were a good liar Sasha so don’t start now.” he hissed “I’ll be reporting this to my father. I can’t wait till I’m Alpha to be rid of you.”

Grabbing my hand he tugged me down the hall. He knocked twice on a door and opened it. The Alpha and Beta were sitting there talking. They both looked up when we walked in. 

“We need to talk.” he said looking at each of them.

“Can it wait?” he dad asked

“No, it can’t.” he said shaking his head. “You should stay for this as well Jonah, since it has to do with your daughter.”

“What’s going on?” they both asked.

“One more than one....” Sasha burst into the room cutting Cain off.

“Don’t listen to them daddy! It’s all lie’s! It’s all her fault!” she cried pointing at me.

Someone please give this girl an award! She may not be able to lie as Cain pointed out, but the girl sure can act. I stood there bored out of my mind. Sasha’s antics were seriously getting old. Cried onto her fathers shoulder spouting out all kinds of crap. She even went as far as to say that all our confrontations were my fault. The conniving little witch!

“If you’re going to tell people what happened you might want to tell the truth. Especially when the other party is in the same room.” I stated 

“I am telling the truth!” she said

“Really, so you conveniently left out the fact that you were the one who dumped your drink on me and that’s why I had you against the wall. Did you forget that you were the one who tried to trip me on the track and that’s why you ended pinned to the ground. Oh and let’s not forget the scene you caused in the hall which ended in you knocked out on the floor.” I said daring her with my eyes to deny it. 

“Everything Kaila has said is true.” Cain said “And just a few minutes ago Sasha threatened her, saying that she could make things happen and for Kaila to watch her back.”

She stood there speechless. It’s about time she didn’t have a damn thing to say. She knew she wasn’t going to attempt to lie her way out of this now. The cards were on the table and she didn’t have shit in her hand. I am all in bitch! Your call!

“Is that true Sasha?” Jonah asked; I knew he didn’t want to think badly of his daughter.

“I..I-I...” she couldn’t even deny it just like I knew she couldn’t

“Threats against any future Alpha is against pack law, you know that don’t you?” the Alpha asked

“I only did it because he is my mate, not that whore!” she shrieked “That bitch took him from me and she knew that he was my mate!”

“You are not my mate!” Cain shouted

“Yes you are!” she cried “Stop hiding it Cain and just tell them the truth. Tell them and we can be together!”

“If you keep running your mouth I will not hesitate in ripping out your fucking tongue!” I stated rather calmly even though I was fuming inside.

Even Cain looked like he was ready to kill someone. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me. His body relaxed and he wrapped his arm around my waist. Pulling me flush against him, he leaned down and buried his nose in my hair. He used my scent to calm himself as well as his wolf. When he was calm again he looked back up at everyone.

“I will not stand for any more of this. Sasha has cause enough problems, this threat is the last straw. I hope you both can come to some type agreement on her punishment or I will hand it out myself.” he said focusing solely on his father and Jonah.

“I promise you son, we will take care of it.” his father said

“Good, let me know what you decide. Right now I’m going to take my mate back to campus.” he said 

He didn’t wait around for them to say anything more. He pulled me from the room and out the front door. After helping me into the car he got in and took of back to school. We got back to the campus in half the time it took for us to get to the pack house. A part of me felt kind of bad for Sasha, but that was a very, very tiny part that was easily squashed.

We walked into my dorm room and everyone was there. Pacing around in the living room. I looked at Cain you looked just as confused as I did. Amy was the first to notice us.

“Omg there you are!” she explained running over and pulling me into a hug.

“Dammit La-la we were all so worried about you!” Mana stated pulling me from Amy’s arms and into his.

“Why?” I questioned looking at all of my friends.

“I told them that you were with Cain.” Dean said “But, when you neither of you would answered your phones they went into panic mode.”

“Why the hell didn’t you answer your phone?” Ash questioned with her hand on her hip.

“Were you guys having sex?!” Jas blurted out loudly.

“What? No!” I said “We went to see his dad!”

“Oh, damn!” Jas grumbled; just like that the mood lightened and everyone laughed.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were going to see dad!” Amy pouted

“It was kind of a spur of the moment thing.” Cain shrugged 

“As fun as this is, it’s been a really long day. I just want to go to bed.” I said pulling Cain along with me to my room. “I will see you all tomorrow!” I called out before I closed my door.

Cain sat on my bed as I went to change. I ended up taking a shower while I in the bathroom. When I came out he was still sitting in the same place he had been when I walked into the bathroom. Picking up my brush I took a seat next to him and began running it through my hair. 

“Let me.” he said pulling the brush from my hands and picking up where I left off.

It actually felt really good. Every time Mana or Kai would try to brush my hair it felt like they were ripping it out of my scalp. Cain’s hands were soft and sure as he ran the brush expertly through my hair. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. A few more strokes and he was finished.  Ran my fingers through my hair and didn’t come across one knot. He was good.

“Thanks.” I smiled

“No problem.” he sat there for a moment before he spoke again. “I should go and let you get some sleep.”

“Will you stay?” I asked reaching out to grab his hand. “It would help me sleep.”

“Are you sure?” 

“Positive.” I nodded

“Okay, I’ll stay.”

I got under the covers and pulled them up around me. Cain took off his shoes and his shirt leaving him in a pair of low slung jeans. Boy did he look yummy! He got into bed beside me and pulled my back against his chest.

“Goodnight, Kaila.” he whispered into my hair and kissed the back of my head.

“Goonight Cain.”  I whispered before drifting off into the best sleep I’ve had in weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 270 19
Going on a school trip abroad can be described with many juxtaposing thoughts, but should never be linked to fatalities or injury. Juniper Pearl Foxx...
48.4K 639 16
After being diagnosed as Quirkless, Izuku had been neglected by his mother & 'father' & bullied by his 'sister ' along with the Bakugo Twins. Until o...
450K 13K 21
Mia Wallace is mysterious. Then again, most cautious people tend to be. For the last several years she's suffered; been made to submit to the sadisti...
3.7K 117 26
Laura and Steve are expecting their first child on Christmas eve. Aunt Mabel had to move in with them while her home gets the repairs needed. With...