In A Heartbeat

By alexis_marie5050

A 16 year old girl named Courtney is facing many challenges in her life right now. She's attending an new sch... More

chapter one "the loss"
chapter two "mom"
chapter 3 " grandmothers"
chapter 4 " the cold hard truth"
chapter 5 " new school"
chapter 6 "really?!?"
chapter 7 "lunch"
chapter 8 "the note"
chapter 9 "the mall"
chapter 10 "the party"
chapter 11 "the text"
chapter 12 "the truth"
chapter 13 "our last night"
chapter 14 "guilt"
Author's note aka a\n
chapter 15 "hurt"
chapter 16 "over- thinking"
chapter 18 "the kiss"
chapter 19 "at the hospital again"
chapter 20 "the suprise"
chapter 21 "the fight"
chapter 22 " back to the start"
chapter 23 "the drive"
chapter 24 "final destination"
chapter 24 "anonymous"
chapter 25 " the reveal"
chapter 26 "the coma"
chapter 27 "my sister"

chapter 17 "cant do it without her"

12 0 0
By alexis_marie5050

I cried myself to sleep that night was dreading to go to school but I new I had no other option... She will not stop untill I do what I am told to do.

I get dressed in something kinda cute and put some makeup on but even under all that makeup you could tell I have been crying and that I feel like trash right now. Anybody but a blind person could see that.

I dragged myself to the car. I didnt want to go to school I mean isn't it obvious?!?! Anyways this is going to crash my heart and embarrass him and make this worse.

I finally got to school and unlike usual lunch time faster then expected. I walked into the lunchroom and did not even bother getting a trey. I just walked right up to Trey. "Omggg what am I doing." I mumbled to myself.
Trey turned around and just tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm and felt my heart jump out of my chest. I faced him towards me and looked into his green eyes. They were so full of hurt and wonder.

"What do you want Courtney. I told you I was done with you." His voice was so cold.... Did he really hate me. I felt my eyes get all watery.

"Trey we need to talk please. Please Trey just talk to me." I said I felt my heart shatter within a second.

"No. I want nothing to do with you Courtney .....I ...I ...I hate you." I could see so much hurt in his eyes but what could it be from?

"Please Trey I'm so sorry. I miss you. I will do anything to fix what happened. I love you so much." I started crying and then I realized that the whole cafeteria was staring at us. I started to run towards the door to leave but then something or someone got ahold of my wrist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 42 21
When young 16 year old Annebelle discovers that she is the Princess of England, her world, and her sister Elizabeth's world is turned upside down. Ev...
163K 4K 37
WARNING: This book features strong language and sexual content. Jess is a normal 18 year old, made to do her chores and obsessed with tv shows and N...
3.9K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...
170 1 14
Amanda's life is going alright. She has alot of friends, a boyfriend, her two parents, and a bunch of money. But the day her parents are arrested c...