Better Than Revenge | A.L {2}

By brookethehuman

Y/N is faced with Lydia's words stuck in her head and now she battles not feeling good enough for Alec. That... More

1/ Almost
2/ Flashes
4. Taken Pt. 1
5. Taken Pt. 2
6. Parabatai
A/N
7. Emotionless
8. I Can't Live Without You
9. Everything Is Okay
10. Beauty and Badass
11. Good Vibes
12. Dreams
13. Sweet to Sour
14. Alec's Revenge.
3rd book?
follow me on tap?
15. Locked
16. Healing
17. New Beginning
Working on the Third book!
Go Read

3/ Tell Me

578 16 1
By brookethehuman

I was walking with Alec when he suddenly pulled me a side. 

"What's wrong Y/N" he said sighing " You have been quiet today. What did you dream about?" He looked at then brought a hand up to hold my face. I start to feel my eyes do that little sting before you cry. Then I broke down and started sobbing. I was shaking and all I feel is him holding me tightly. I finally spoke up but where he could barely hear me.

"I-I had a dream of when I was r-raped. I'm sorry I didn't tell y-you sooner." He held me tighter than he has ever before. He picked me up, and took me to my room. Luckily my door was cracked open so he could just push it open with his foot. He laid down with me and held me close while I cried in his shirt.  

*2 hours later* 

I woke up with Alec still holding me but with his shirt off. I look up at him and he is sound asleep. Or at least I thought he was asleep. "I love you" He said in a raspy voice. " I love you too Alec." I said while smiling. " I love you more." He said while chuckling. I loved his smile, it was so bright and beautiful. God, thank you for him. Thank you so much. " Not possible." I said while giggling.

( omg it's so short but im tired. I'm going to edit it tomorrow )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5M 45.4K 2
"So what do we do?" "We can work something out. There's just one problem... We can't let your brother find out." ❁ Available now to order! Link in bi...
1.4M 36.1K 34
"Stop calling me that!" "Call you what, sweetheart?" He threw his arm up in frustration. ••• In which a Downworlder meets a Shadowhunter and falls...
8.6M 244K 33
Highest Ranking: #1 WTF!!!OMG!!!Thank you so much 💕!!! "I've had enough!! I want a divorce!!" you furiously said, Jungkook rolled his eyes and...
22.6M 694K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...